It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports US Marine Expeditionary Unit MEU lands at Langley

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Tiltrotor aircraft landed on the lawn of the CIA at Langley earlier today. At CIA headquarters, this is an unprecedented move. Many think that Trump is moving against political opposition. He just might. Everyone say a prayer, it's going down right now. Updates as the come.

halturnerradioshow.com...

Get the popcorn folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesCookieIII

Intriguing.

How credible is your source? Never heard of halturner radio show? It doesn't exactly scream credibility but.. I guess we'll have to wait and see... I for one hope for the sake of you guys over the pond that they ARE making moves to root out the scumbags. It'll be a fine thing to see..

All the best and stay safe

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If this were true the MSM would be covering it considering it's a great opportunity to bash Trump. Not even sure how this is expected of President Trump?
edit on 19-11-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

MSM always late to the party
especially if/when indictments are being executed.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's not happening. It's a fantasy, interesting though, but there's no reason to believe the President would give such orders.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think someone else would've noticed and taken some pictures if this was actually happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I think someone else would've noticed and taken some pictures if this was actually happening.

You'd think so wouldn't you. Where is the building located? Is it like the Pentagon where it's basically in the centre of a city?

ETA: This from Wikipedia:

"The Center is located at 1000 Colonial Farm Road in McLean, Virginia, and can be reached via George Washington Memorial Parkway.[8]However, due to a need for secrecy, the complex may only be accessed by those with authorization (e.g., appropriate credentials) or by appointment; only authorized vehicles may access the private road leading to the complex from George Washington Memorial Parkway."

Suggests that Joe public couldn't just wander by and start snapping pictures by the side of the road. Seems people aren't even allowed on the road...

edit on 19-11-2017 by Indrasweb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Except you can't "clearly see" the grounds of the installation from anywhere because the front gate is down a long, two-lane road and there's trees all around the perimeter of it....

And Twitter would be blowing up if this were the case, regardless.

Also, Marines use joint-base Langley-Eustis for training. That base is not where CIA is at.

Also also, the people that "broke" this story claim Trump drinking Fiji water is a message to the owners of Fiji water that Trump knows about them being child sex-traffickers.

This would be amusing if people weren't so clearly buying into it.
edit on 19-11-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

www.youtube.com...
other sources in the III%

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sounds pretty far fetched. That would mean martial law has been enacted. You would think there would be more out there than one obscure radio show.

The statement about the most sealed indictments is interesting though, if accurate.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

but there's no reason to believe the President would give such orders.
I think this may have been a Matis call .

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
No other new agency is covering this. I believe this is false.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
No other new agency is covering this. I believe this is false.

no.

operationdisclosure.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Believe it or not, not only do the Marines have Ospreys but so does the Air Force and Navy and I have heard through various channels that the CIA has a couple, too. Might be Family Day there this week...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The link to operationdisclosure cites the halturner article as it's source and the YouTube link cites a reliable and anonymous source, which is not sufficiently credible in my opinion...

Still.. fingers crossed

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesCookieIII
a reply to: Ohanka

www.youtube.com...
other sources in the III%

It is typical conspiracy BS. The woman is nuttier than a nut bar with double nuts.

Listen to her ramblings at 2 minutes on wards

She even believes that Trump was opening the bottle of Fiji water at the podium to send a message to the owners! She even believes that Trump gave a stern stare as a warning to Fiji Water. It is just die-hard conspiracy non-sense and basically click bait as to what she is promoting and selling.

edit on 19/11/2017 by tommyjo because: spelling

link   

The MSM needs permission from the CIA to cover things like this. I bet they would be busy ATM.

edit to add:

it may be BS. I havent found anything really on this.

edit on 11 19 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
they gonna need some space marines to do this job.

i saw this story early this morning but still no legit confirmation

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

The Ground Combat Element of an MEU is 1100 troops. The Aviation Element consists of 12 MV-22s and 4 CH-53s. Each MV-22 carries 24 troops standard, and 32 if they cram them in. Each CH-53 carries 37 troops standard, and if the extra seats are installed 55 troops. So going with the absolute max per aircraft, the Osprey element can carry 384 troops, and the CH-53 element 220. That means 604 troops in a single lift. So if they were using all 1100 troops of the ground combat element that would be two trips for each aircraft.

Both the MV-22 and CH-53 are loud as hell. There would be no sneaking them in. If this was really going on, whether you could see the building or not, there would be no mistaking the airlift carrying them in.
edit on 11/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the additional info. Yeah, it didn't occur to me to consider how much noise those guys were making.. i guess that's why I was asking where abouts the complex is. If it was in the middle of nowhere then something like this might not be immediately noticed. However, if it was like, as I suggested earlier, the Pentagon -in the middle of a city - folks are going to notice.

Having said that, regardless, someone's going to notice that level of movement during ingress or egress anyway.. it's not like they'd have just popped up out of nowhere...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join