It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survey. How well do you feel ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I caught a cold the first week in January, as well. It seems like every two weeks or so the symptoms return full force. I will start feeling better, then pow, it gets me again. It started up again yesterday, definitely adenoid or sinus related. I live in Southwest CA, US and we have had a really wet winter so far. I keep thinking there must be mold spores or something in my house that are causing it. My son was diagnosed with walking pneumonia last week and put on antibiotics. His mom has been sick as well, complaining that just when she starts feeling better, the symptoms get bad again.

Oh, and just before this last storm hit, I was at a friend's place up on a hill, and we both saw high altitude jets (at least two) leave lingering contrails across the alto-stratus of the coming storm front. It was interesting to note that the jets followed the contour of the advancing front instead of flying straight courses, and the contrails (chemtrails?) did not dissipate rapidly as one would expect. Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The week before last I got sick,it lasted three days, dont know what it was, but for the past few weeks, alot of people at my school have been having the same systems, late december I got the flu, I was sick almost two weeks, I was sick for a week in september, as for abnormal symptoms the week before last, when I was sick, I felt more energetic than when I'm normaly sick, and I got better faster than most of the people whom had it.

<< 1   >>

join