It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coke bottle on original moon shot footage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Got this vision of an executive, personally touring the lander before it was assembled, not supposed to be in there with a coke, so hid it under the gold tarping on the bottom side of the vehicle... - Ok ... joke(?)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: EA006

I need someone to explain to me how the flat earth is b.s
Seriously? You need it to be explained to you?

Ok. Polaris. The North star. Its elevation in the sky corresponds to your latitude. This can only happen on a round world. Draw some sketches. It's not hard to do. Hard to made it work on a flat world. Impossible, actually.

I need it explained. In detail.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

cool get a basketball in your hands and suddenly it will pop in there.....

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

cool get a basketball in your hands and suddenly it will pop in there.....

Any other ways of knowing for sure?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: humanoidlord
bs, it is real
and so is ISS and space shuttle
remenber: flat earth = psy op

Not that I believe it, but the things I've been watching are quite.... believable?

Nature of the psyop I suppose

Ooh, ooh, this one is easy. You don't believe the Earth is flat, you just want to hijack the thread about the coke bottle, so it's about you.

The real question is, why would anyone with even minimal education believe the Earth is flat?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

seems like a sphere, this planet....as a pilot the inertia and gyro issues are funny....I'm old ...I swear I remember back in the olden days a something about a coke bottle...swear

edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think they got into low Earth orbit, the rest could be BS, they have a lot of faked stuff, because it was sloppily done it's been uncovered. Even the Russians didn't like the idea of getting through the Van Allan belts.So if they have even faked one image, what else are they prepared to fake. NASA are the sharp end of the military industrial complex, always in search of the high ground. Thus heavily influenced by the operational fashions of the C.I.A. What they put out has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: humanoidlord
bs, it is real
and so is ISS and space shuttle
remenber: flat earth = psy op

Not that I believe it, but the things I've been watching are quite.... believable?

Nature of the psyop I suppose

Ooh, ooh, this one is easy. You don't believe the Earth is flat, you just want to hijack the thread about the coke bottle, so it's about you.

The real question is, why would anyone with even minimal education believe the Earth is flat?

Yeah every time someone says coke I get paid

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I think they got into low Earth orbit, the rest could be BS, they have a lot of faked stuff, because it was sloppily done it's been uncovered. Even the Russians didn't like the idea of getting through the Van Allan belts.So if they have even faked one image, what else are they prepared to fake. NASA are the sharp end of the military industrial complex, always in search of the high ground. Thus heavily influenced by the operational fashions of the C.I.A. What they put out has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

You must be new here. Every single claim made by the Apollo deniers was completely crushed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Including the Coke bottle!)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum
I watched the live TV signal here in OZ as it happened (in Sydney, Oz) and the signal was received by the Parkes radio telescope in NSW. Not I nor anyone else ever saw a coke bottle and, the quality of the signal being as bad as it was, I severely doubt anyone could have discerned a company logo in those initial B&W images or even ID the shape of a glass bottle for that matter.

But someone else said they saw it. I'm going to choose to blindly believe them and NOT blindly believe you, only because their story is cooler than yours.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It has been demonstrated that the Apollo 11 video showing the entire Earth (something that cannot be seen from low Earth orbit) matches still images taken at the same time of the entire Earth -- and matches the actual weather patterns on the Earth at the time.

Here is a link to one of the many old threads where the dead horse "filmed in LEO theory" was further flogged:

edit on 20/11/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's simple contrarian behavior. Take the same footage and evidence that we did indeed go to the moon several times, which is all considered a hoax by the fake moon landing crowd, but change the script. The U.S. never mentioned any moon missions, and the landings were never broadcast. The entire history of our moon landings was keep secret from the world, outside of a few world leaders.

The same footage being decried as a NASA hoax (in fact, all the evidence moon hoaxers use to demonstrate that we never went) would have been used as definitive proof that there was a moon landing conspiracy. The only difference is that the conspiracy would have been that we DID go to the moon, despite no official acknowledgement that it ever happened.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just came across this cant embed for some reason

Despite insurmountable evidence to the contrary, conspiracy theorists have claimed for years that man did not walk on the moon, that the landings were fake. That theory has surfaced again, thanks to a new "picture" posted to YouTube that alleges the last moon landing, one from Apollo 17, was staged.

The video, which shows a picture that was allegedly taken in December 1972, is named “Reflection in a Visor." The person who posted it, using the user name Streetcap1, claims that there is a reflection of a stagehand on the helmet of one of the astronauts.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11/20/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

The most recent incarnation of the "Reflection in the Visor" thread (and this has been mentioned on ATs a few times over the years) was created a couple of days ago on the UFO and Alien Forum.

Below is that thread. In a nutshell, there IS a person reflecting in the visor, but it is obviously the reflection of the astronaut who took the picture, not a stagehand.

The reason you may not have noticed this pre-existing thread was that the UFO forum seems like a strange place to put it.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know whether anyone on this thread has ever seen Allegro Non Troppo by Bruno Bozzetto. It's a parody of Disney's Fantasia, made during the sceptical 1970s (the title, as well as being a musical direction, means roughly "Not so fast", which gives you some idea of the flavour).

The reason I bring it up is not because I'm some fan of niche European animation (although I am), but because there is a section in the movie set to Ravel's Bolero. (If you know Fantasia, you will recognise fairly soon that it is a parody of the "dinosaurs" piece in the Disney original, which was set to Stravinski's The Rite of Spring)

The McGuffin of the Bolero piece is that life on some alien planet descends from the dregs of a Coca-Cola bottle that gets tossed out of a landing craft that looks exactly like the Apollo lander. See for yourself (it starts at 13.02 and the entire piece is highly-enjoyable, so feel free to stick with it for the ensuing ten minutes or so).

This movie was released in 1977. So, I wonder if anyone can pinpoint a mention of the Apollo Coke bottle that occurred before this movie came out? If so, this movie has to contain a reference to that myth. If not, then I'm proposing that the idea came from this movie.

What do you think? (And more to the point, did you enjoy this cartoon as much as I did when I first saw it? It knocked my socks off.)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The first reference to this story occurs in 1999 in Percy & Bennett's book "Dark Moon". Despite their claims that the incident was referred to in local newspapers, no such examples were found when researchers went to look.

The claim is discussed, and dismantled, here:

www.clavius.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.....
edit on 20-11-2017 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
The first reference to this story occurs in 1999 in Percy & Bennett's book "Dark Moon". Despite their claims that the incident was referred to in local newspapers, no such examples were found when researchers went to look.

The claim is discussed, and dismantled, here:

www.clavius.org...

That immediately made me frown. I know that I had already read about this ludicrous story well before 1999. And indeed, I found an earlier appearance of this story via Google books. (Mind-blowingly enormous link here.)

Here's the landing page:

Specifically, these references:

The book is David Hatcher Childress's Anti-Gravity and the Unified Field which (I am given to understand from Amazon.com) was published on May 1, 1990 - so pretty much a decade before Percy latched onto this tall tale. But this isn't where I read the story originally, so it must have been in wider circulation around then (if not before.)

Although it's not possible to read preview pages of DHC's book on Google Books (and I do not intend to spend a green penny on buying a hard copy), it's pretty clear from the snippets that are visible that the same Australian woman was spinning her yarns well before 1999. The author of Clavius hasn't got his or her facts entirely straight.
edit on 20-11-2017 by audubon because: typo of course

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I like how everyone that seems to believe that we have a secret space program, also believes that the moon lands are fake. Though in this case, it just seems that a person is claiming the moon landing is fake. Do these people think that we are a bunch of idiots or morons?

I just find it weird how these people fail to accept that yes we have been there, and we're going to go back. It just boggles my mind how these people think. it makes me wonder if they also think that there are little people hat live in their fridges and turn the light off when the door is closed.

It doesn’t have to be black and white. Whenever this subject is broached it always seems to be we did or we didn’t.
I believe we did, and that we lied about it, too.
There had to have been a contingency in place if something were there that TPTB didn’t want broadcasted, namely footage created and used to practice approach, landing and even working in their suits.

That’s my take on it, point being though, that it’s absolutely possible we went and also lied about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Interesting, but I think it likely that Google has fouled up. The text quoted there is word for word what is in the 'Dark Moon' book, of which I have a copy, right down to the page numbers.

If you look at the chapter headings at the start of the book you'll notice it doesn't get anywhere near 320 pages, and the last page tagged onto the end of the preview is the back of 'Dark Moon's dust jacket. You can even search for the chapter heading in Dark Moon in which the text is contained and it will return results.
edit on 21/11/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra detail

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join