It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare rate hikes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Everyone with half a brain knew that Obama-care aka the ACA was destined to fail

The ACA has done a lot of good. The failure is by the insurance companies who promised Obama that they could afford ACA without raising rates if he made it mandatory for everyone. They lied, not Obama.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Everyone with half a brain knew that Obama-care aka the ACA was destined to fail

The ACA has done a lot of good. The failure is by the insurance companies who promised Obama that they could afford ACA without raising rates if he made it mandatory for everyone. They lied, not Obama.

That's because they selectively chose which insurance companies to listen to. There were plenty of insurance companies that were opposed to the ACA. Democrats just didn't want to hear their perspective.

One of the biggest problems Republicans have is they suck at messaging. Democrats are experts at selling their point of view. They also have a big advantage: the media. Yeah I know, I know, MSNBC and CNN aren't very popular these days. But you're forgetting about local news. A lot of people watch their local news, and those stations are often run and staffed by liberals. The news broadcasts are skewed accordingly. You rarely get the conservative point of view from them. Of course this depends where you live too.
edit on 19 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Blame Congress for being bought by the insurance companies and not creating some reasonable solution. Health care shouldn't be an investment for those with lots of money to make more. It will never be reasonable again under the current economic system.

I think that this is the main issue, yes.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Fun fact the price of of healthcare goes up every year, even before romneycare.

But but but hillary killed my dad, bill raped my mom, and obama ate my dog.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

So in other words, Obama was incompetent and too stupid to be a president, who would be fooled by an obvious scam from insurance companies..
Got it.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Fun fact the price of of healthcare goes up every year, even before romneycare.

But but but hillary killed my dad, bill raped my mom, and obama ate my dog.

What a childish post, devoid of any substance.

Are you 13?

<< 1  2   >>

join