It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Distractors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

just how quickly weve all decided

There you have it. There was little decision about it. A large segment of the American population's attention is exactly like the cartoon dog in the movie UP.
''Squirrel'' and we are off in another direction.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

im just curious if anyone else has noticed just how quickly weve all decided to forget about the las vegas shooting and move on to sexual scandals in hollywood, sexual scandals in politics, etc.

I think a better question is, "Why did the media basically stop reporting on the LV shooting after they had changed the narrative so many times?

Dylan Roof shoots up a church with a Confederate flag bumper sticker and its literally all they can talk about for a month straight.

They know the public has short attention spans, that's why. They know that awareness follows whatever people are paying attention to, and they are the gatekeepers of whatever folks are paying attention to.

Can't have too many people doing their own digging into this sort of thing and asking questions "they" can't answer without killing their narrative..
edit on 19-11-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What more needs to be said? The guy is dead. There's no trial.
They can't stay with a story forever They are not historians or anthropo!ogists. They report the news.
This isn't news anymore.

No disrespect to the families who were affected of course. Their heartache is just begining.
edit on 11192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Nothing? It's done dude. They reported it and the world moved on.

You're upset that they're not following some conspiracy theory about multiple shooters. Every tragedy becomes a continuing saga on here with covert players and hidden agendas and the government's always involved and if at all possible is the democrats fault.

This is the last I'm saying about this because I don't want to bump this thread and continue this.
Have a great life.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

on top of that its starting to seem very planned to me. anytime there is some sort of event like this we quickly get some new event to keep us looking the other way

Personaly I think you are quite correct. The MSM hit the kill button on LV because it was botched and there was danger of the truth being outed.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs rule #24, there is no such thing as coincidence.

Correction: its Rule #39
ncis.wikia.com...
edit on 19-11-2017 by TonyS because: Correction

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nothing? It's done dude. They reported it and the world moved on.

You're upset that they're not following some conspiracy theory about multiple shooters. Every tragedy becomes a continuing saga on here with covert players and hidden agendas and the government's always involved and if at all possible is the democrats fault.

This is the last I'm saying about this because I don't want to bump this thread and continue this.
Have a great life.

no im upset that they arent informing the public to ease our worries over events like this happening in the future. i want to make sure that the systems in place were working as intended and that nothing slipped through the cracks that could have possibly prevented something like this from happening. i want to find what flaw our system has that allowed something like this to take place in an area in the US that is quite possibly one of the most surveilled cities in the US with the densest level of security and policing. if no flaw exists then what can be done to try and prevent something similar from happening without restricting our freedoms etc etc. ive seen more effort go into easing parents fears over cribs and car seats for infants then i did this event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join