It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to find the truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The truth is all around. In everything and everyone.

Think about this for a moment. Our bodies are 70% water. Yet me stand, speak, and walk.

No molecules ever touch for if they do they set off a chain reaction-explosion until all can settle down.

What is the energy that keeps these neutrons, protons, et al. inside the molecule moving at such a tremendous speed that makes things "appear" solid. This "energy" has been tried many times to be "captured" by man. Ain't done it yet, and ain't gonna.

That is the "truth". All powered by God.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Where to find the ''Truth'' ?

words by Apostle Paul "If our hope in Christ lies only in this life, then we are the most pitiful of all people", (1' Corinth. 15,9).

helen....

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You have voted steplogic for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Thanks, Steplogic!!!

Man, your posts were some of the funniest $hit I've seen in a long time!

I have nothing constructive to add to your comments or to this thread. I just had a ball laughing my a$$ off. I'm not endorsing anything you said, I just REALLY enjoyed the laughs you gave me!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by steplogic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"after christ returns"? i really hope your joking. when is he returning?

or let me guess.. jesus is going to invite you into his vacuum powered hyper drive and zoom you around at hundreds of times the speed of light to explore the universe? .

Nope. not joking. Christians will be "like" Christ in many ways. He could appear and reappear where He wanted. Some take this to mean we will be able to travel at the speed of thought. I'm looking forward to that.

Also it's been approx. 2 thousand years since Christ came the first time. Long, long time if you only live to be 70 or 80. But if you're eternal then it's not such a long time. The Bible tells us that 1000 years to God is like a day. So from God's perspective how long has Christ been gone? 2 days.

When is He coming back, maybe tomorrow, maybe not for another 100 years. But in another 100 years we will have died. So He is coming back sometime within our lifetime(It just may be when we take our last breath).

There a couple of places that hint at 2000 years in the Bible for His return. That's about where we are now.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I like your topic Amelia
I too, believe we are created by something. Thus we are a part of it. Thus, we are it. What we choose to do with that knowledge is what makes this planet/reality polarized. I walk a path that the higher self is always asking...Is this fear, or love? That is really all there is in my world. WHen I am angry--I am afraid. When I am mean-I am afraid. When I am sad-I am afraid...If I choose those negative things I stay in fear, and I am in bondage to this "Human Drama" When I step out of that (my higer self gives me a shake ) I choose love. Let others have their path. I have mine. I want to know as many paths as I can, so that We can fit those pieces of truth into the HUGE tapestry of our existience.
May we each Love, and Honor all paths, so we may learn who we Truly are.

WIth Respect,

APOTT

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A_Piece_Of_The_Truth
I like your topic Amelia
I too, believe we are created by something. Thus we are a part of it. Thus, we are it. What we choose to do with that knowledge is what makes this planet/reality polarized. I walk a path that the higher self is always asking...Is this fear, or love? That is really all there is in my world. WHen I am angry--I am afraid. When I am mean-I am afraid. When I am sad-I am afraid...If I choose those negative things I stay in fear, and I am in bondage to this "Human Drama" When I step out of that (my higer self gives me a shake ) I choose love. Let others have their path. I have mine. I want to know as many paths as I can, so that We can fit those pieces of truth into the HUGE tapestry of our existience.
May we each Love, and Honor all paths, so we may learn who we Truly are.

WIth Respect,

APOTT

Very good Grasshopper. You may now move to the next plane of enlightenment.
Just kidding. I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
find it inside yourself...

if you can do this, you are set for life...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join