It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My missing/Abduction story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: CynConcepts

Eyes are frequently a major point in abduction cases that for the most part remain hidden from memory except for specific details that the abduction evidently did happen. Owls, in my case have always had a hidden meaning to me. I have a collection, mostly given to my by my children of a couple of dozen owls figurines of one sort or another. To my senses, the popularity of a pop art style of wall pictures that was popular back in the 1970s is indicative of unrecognized abductions by those that favored such art and perhaps even influenced the original artist. These were pictures of youngsters, with large, almost sorrowful eyes and the style later was found in animal pictures and stuffed toys.

As for what happened in my abduction case, I know nothing but the beginning and end of the two hour plus episode. I know damned well it happened. The eye aspect came during a hypnotic regression session with Dr. Leo Sprinkle in 1985 in which about all I could remember was being aware of a huge eye watching me. In countless abduction stories the eyes of the ETIs are the most noticed aspect of the whole experience. It seems that their eyes help them do their mind control abilities.

Did anything else come to light during your hypnotic regression other than the eyes thing?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

originally posted by: CreationBro

a reply to: KTemplar

Thanks for sharing.

I can relate through experience.

Was your experience traumatizing or good? Mine was traumatizing.

My whole life has been riddled with high strangeness. Whether its e.t., interdimensional, goverment, or a combination of such, i am unsure.

Many of the experiences opened my mind to forms of thinking,feeling, perceiving that are different. This involves telepathy and precognition.

I have also had many horrifying experiences that nearly killed me or almost permanently screwed me up in a very significant, very strategic way.

The one experience with the greys in particular that i can recall was kind of like a business meeting with telepathy. They told me to not freak out because it would hurt them, claiming theyre hyper sensitive to my emotions. Who knows if thats true.

My experience with the greys was kind of middle of the road in terms of negative to positive impact.

I encountered something with my ex gf that was really...really #ing evil years ago.

I also encountered an 8 foot humanoid that had spider like mandibles. He was actually really cool.

Thank you for sharing that. Can you describe the evil thing?

Yes, but i dont talk about it much anymore.

There was a sense of impending dread for several months. My ex gf and friends included were experiencing countless synchronicities and weirdness.

I started to experience telepathic stuff with people. Id think something and theyd say it or respond even.

It got so weird that my ex and i decided to move 10 miles north into the woods. Bad choice.

For the first 3 weeks living there i could barely muster the courage to leave the house because every time id leave, id encounter what seemed like people getting possessed around me. Theyd stop in their tracks, look at me, and say

"Its him" or "Its Satan"

I largely ignored it but it was really #ing bizarre and tied in with all of the strings of events in prior years.

One day was particularly bad, i had massive anxiety and a feeling something bad coming.

That night, Oct 2012(which ironically the song Warning by Incubus references this exact day and year and month)
something arrived in our back yard.

I had a massive feeling of dread and suddenly everything went still. Our two cats began panicking. One was frozen with a smile on his face. The female was uncontrollably vomiting.

My ex and I then heard whatever it was. It was in the forest line about 20 feet from our bedroom window. It spoke with an intensely harsh, raspy tone and spoke a beyond gutteral, unknown language.

It was very angry, whatever it was.

The next day we moved away.

A week later we came back to gather our things to find that our next neighbors house burned completely down the day we moved away...

This is truth.
edit on 18-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Oh lord, that sounds horrifying.

I have answered people’s questions before they ask them, which freaks them out. So I know that feeling.

I hope things are better for you now!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have answered people’s questions before they ask them, which freaks them out. So I know that feeling.

Sounds like youve got a talent.

And yes, things have gotten better thanks to many phenomenal people.

I really appreciate it KT.

edit on 18-11-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It can cause problems sometimes. I’ve learned to not always vocalize what I’m hearing.

I’m glad things are better for you now!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It can cause problems sometimes. I’ve learned to not always vocalize what I’m hearing.

I’m glad things are better for you now!

You have no idea how relieving it is to hear that you do that. I mull over everything before i actually speak 99% of the time, but ive noticed a lot of people just barf out words without thinking or being cognizant of what theyre doing!

You rock.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Thank you again for sharing your story, it helps to know you’re not alone in this.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have to admit seeing holograms in my eyes was amazing. I had a vision of being handed the world by a lone hand. In wireframe ghostly form. I took it and shook it. Because at the time i was angry. I thought i had no good conversation.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I have to admit seeing holograms in my eyes was amazing. I had a vision of being handed the world by a lone hand. In wireframe ghostly form. I took it and shook it. Because at the time i was angry. I thought i had no good conversation.

I’m curious, what are your thoughts about red eyes?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thank you again for sharing your story, it helps to know you’re not alone in this.

Many of us with these experiences may feel disenfranchised at some point, because we are not the majority and we are often even afraid to connect with each other that do have these experiences.

We shouldnt be afraid to talk.

Its true that many people ridicule and mock our experiences and our very sanity or perceptual capacities, but these people are in no way carrying absolute truth; yet they carry a confidence and certainty about their negative assertions about our experiences and us as individuals.

Ignorance, apathy, and fear are the reasons so many behave this way, but they will rarely, if ever recognize this.

Anyway, enough diatribe. Take care KT 😊

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

im sorry
really right now i want an abduction, my only experience with them was very short and i was thinking "thats it?"
i want to meet these guys face to face

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

indeed, thats the best thing about this experience
i love high strangeness!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

also could you give an description of the robot?
like how it looked

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

was it an round faced grey or an communion style triangle faced one?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

you have seen one too?
do tell!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

has i have said many times, its like an theatre, theres no such thing as an aciddent
i have heard many cases where the humanoids were repairing the ufo, however it wasnt an accident, they wanted the witness to see that
because that builds the illusion that they are material ET beings that sometimes commit errors, not the god-like interdimensional beings they really are

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

whoa,whoa, whoa
TELL ME EVERTHING
also:

interdimensional

this

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

religious simbology is also very common and its an way to hide their true identity

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

My friend and next door neighbor came running over to my yard all excited saying “I just saw a plane crash let’s go see it”.

So there was no plane crash. Why do you think you're friend lied to you? Why did she take you to such a remote place, risking such retribution, and then 'disappear' but wind up actually bringing you back, too?

Imo, she was directed to do this by someone for nefarious purposes, was told to tell you it was a plane crash, had no fear of punishment because she was 'excused', and your friend asked you 8 years later to see if you remembered anything you weren't supposed to.

The heavy footsteps was the perp with a mask so you wouldn't recognize him.

Sorry to suggest it, you may have been subject to a kidnapping and 'whatever' by assholes, not friends.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

also could you give an description of the robot?
like how it looked

It had a box like head that spun around, smallish, creepy ass smile that almost seemed painted on. Bottom half of it was square shaped. At first I laughed at it, then I saw it closer up and felt fright like I never had before. Barely remember red, black and purple colors as it’s face.

Like I said this is all I remember, but I am sure more happened only I can’t remember it. To this day however, if anyone comes up behind me and wraps their arms around my waist, they are risking being injured by me, I have immediate fight or flight response.

I have had ptsd ever since. I hate driving at night. I love camping but have had a few weird experiences the last couple of times. My son absolutely refuses to ever camp at Fearing pond in Myles Standish State Forest ever again, and I am with him on this. Maybe you should go camping there, it’s a hotspot for sure.

No worries about the misunderstanding on your letdown of this experience; but trust me, be careful what you wish for.

To anyone needing advice how to stop it: I was told once by a top military official to just not believe it. It works. Also, calling on Jesus has for me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join