It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaVar Ball downplays Donald Trump's role in UCLA freshmen's release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
While I agree with most of the sentiment, I think Trump saying "You're welcome" is not very Christian-like and he's supposedly a big time Christian.

Well first he is not a "big time Christian" and second...seems someone always got to find fault with anything Trumps says...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Feel bad for the kids, could you imagine have this clown as a dad ugh.

Trump just did what a leader should do in those situations I think, get your citizens out when you can.

But any racist especially the kind of racist those on the left would have you believe Trump is ,Would just say "F%%% THose %%%%%%%". They got what they deserve

This destroys the Trumps a racist narrative.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ball said his son had built up enough character that that one bad decision should not define him.

Unfortunately, his decision to shoplift in a foreign country while representing his school, his team, and his country defines him as a petty thief and an embarrassment to those he represented.

The fact that he and his father don't see it for anything more than a minor infraction, speaks volumes!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
He dindoos nuffins!! And here lies the problem of intercity folk, never their fault for crime and poverty.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, said in 2016 Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ". And as far as finding "fault with everything Trump says" maybe just maybe it's because he's such a whiner. He always plays the victim. He's a billionaire and the most powerful man on earth and yet he cries and complains almost more than a SJW. He wants all the credit and none of the blame. Fair or not, that's not the way things work.

edit on 18-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2017 by Regnor because: spacing

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

Just exactly what does that have to do with the story?

Come on man "Focus"!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's an SNL skit with Kenan Thompson playing Lavar Ball.
He mentions the China incident.

Quite a character.
edit on 18-11-2017 by abago71 because: added a line.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Funny. You didn't say the same thing to the person I was responding to. I guess I'm not part of your clique. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
trump should have let them rot in china

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

While I agree with most of the sentiment, I think Trump saying "You're welcome" is not very Christian-like and he's supposedly a big time Christian.

When I look back on this thread I see that you are the one that brought religion into the subject.

I was merely pointing out that this is not a religious matter.

Oh by the way I have no clique.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: Xtrozero James Dobson, the founder of the group Focus on the Family, said in 2016 Trump “[accepted] a relationship with Christ". And as far as finding "fault with everything Trump says" maybe just maybe it's because he's such a whiner. He always plays the victim. He's a billionaire and the most powerful man on earth and yet he cries and complains almost more than a SJW. He wants all the credit and none of the blame. Fair or not, that's not the way things work.

You statement doesn't disprove anything I said. I guess we need to determine what you mean by big time Christian... There was nothing wrong with his tweet, nothing in it to complain about, but somehow you found something that triggered you about it. I'm not defending his tweets since he has had some doozies, but come on....lol

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Balls have an inflated sense of self worth.

Screw them and their attitude.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If Trump had helped them out without trying to publicly force them to thank him, I might have a modicum of respect for his actions.

Trumps only positive is how transparent him and his actions are.

We are typing about Herr Drumpf, now if He is going to tweet, You bet Your last dollar (the re$t of Your dollars went to the Trump Tax Cut) He is going to tweet about Trump and how great THAT product is and how YUGE it is...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow another ungrateful overprivelidged liberal,seems no shortage of them,no wonder they lived in ghettos,because their true ways show thru their fascade,self centered

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wow another ungrateful overprivelidged liberal,seems no shortage of them,no wonder they lived in ghettos,because their true ways show thru their fascade,self centered

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The excusing of these "kids" actions is disgusting. I did stupid # like that when I was a an actual kid, like 10, 12 years old. By the time you're in college your character should be a little more developed than that. Their age is no excuse. I too was surprised they thanked Trump. The dad is a dirtbag.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: underwerks
If Trump had helped them out without trying to publicly force them to thank him, I might have a modicum of respect for his actions.

Trumps only positive is how transparent him and his actions are.

We are typing about Herr Drumpf

What's it like going through life this immature? You probably think you're soooo progressive and sophisticated too. Politics is for grown ups.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

He's a we'll documented moron. No one cares what he thinks.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What is a "patriarch" in college basketball?

President Trump escalated his Twitter war with basketball patriarch LaVar Ball, calling him "a poor man's Don King" and an "ungrateful fool."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

A "poor man's Don King, without the hair". That's Funny!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The guy does not sound like Don King but more like Donald Trump!

You people criticizing him don’t realize he has the same arrogant and narcissistic mentality as your hero Trump

Your looking at a mirror of Trump in this man

edit on 22-11-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join