It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Ancient Mars Civilization in NASA images

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

im pretty sure its editor is RIP in the coffin

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

spacespider, you are odd sometimes you makes some amazing rational threads
other times, you make this

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I miss this site:

Mars Anomaly Research

-Chris

Have you been to What's Up in the Sky Forum/Website?

With regards to the OP: I could accept that there MIGHT be some forms of specialized life on Mars that has somehow survived the nuclear holocaust that devastated the advanced civilization(s) that once thrived there, but I doubt that they look much like horses or dinosaurs. My favorites (of course) are the Martian Rodents that (obviously) inherited the planet:

edit on 11182017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Your ideology is a spider, I can see that. You believe in being dishonest to the species of this civilization so you can stick your fangs into their souls and steal the uprightness of their minds so you can harvest their good spirits and eat them with your evil thirst and hunger.

The Elite lie about the truth, and then push more lies about falsehoods acting as if the falsehoods are true. It is called counter-intelligence, and evil people thirst and hunger for keeping their own species in the darkness because they are traitors to their own species and even race.

Evil people lust to cause others to believe in lies. Evil people also lust after their own species to be kept in darkness, and it hurts their evil spirits if a human was to learn the truth behind their hard work in setting up lies and creating falsehoods.

I hate you evil people. I hate that most of the world thinks in terms of hatred and evil. I hate people that agree with lying to the human species. I hate that this planet is so incredibly lousy and unrighteous. You have taken the being and consciousness of a spider, and after this world, thankfully you will be subjected to darkness and you can have your own web far away from the lovers of truth like me, where you can be hungry and thirsty all by yourself, because thankfully, in the next world you horrible liars will not be allowed to lie to your own species ever again.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

Wow, you could have just used a couple of words to insult him rather than all that text!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
naw....flagg baby

once i saw i pic from mars of a beautiful and built woman...remember that one....wispy due to time exposure and she was on a ledge sorta.....

her hair was so long and dark...and she really filled out her dress.....she's there waitng for me still, i know it
edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
naw....flagg baby

once i saw i pic from mars of a beautiful and built woman...remember that one....wispy due to time exposure and she was on a ledge sorta.....

her hair was so long and dark...and she really filled out her dress.....she's there waitng for me still, i know it

was this her?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What is this a joke?

Apparently propaganda to hide the real evidence on Mars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join