It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Democrats Part One -- The Big Meeting in California

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Democrats held a big meeting in California that started Nov 15 and ends Nov 18.

Big familiar names appeared and did seminars and pep talks.

Big money donor organizations were the highlighted scripting.

Organizations like:

The Democracy Alliance

The Midwest Academy

Big efforts underway to "retake" their losses especially after last year's elections.

They are bitter.

They are jealous.

And they are well funded by secretive dark money.

Not much in the MSM either. I wonder why?

Some known criminals involved also... Like:
Robert Creamer

Lo oks like somebody got ahold of the California meeting agenda

Interesting.

Exposure Deluxe.

Top Progressives/Dark Money Meeting at Cali Resort

CARLSBAD, Calif.—A secretive three-day conference where big money liberal donors are plotting the next steps of the “resistance” will be headlined by Friday speeches by billionaire George Soros and Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, according to internal documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The Democracy Alliance, a donor club of deep-pocketed liberal donors that each pledge to direct hundreds of thousands of dollars in funding to approved left-wing groups, descended on California’s posh La Costa Resort on Wednesday morning for its fall donor summit. The group continued its tradition of secrecy, promising all members and guests of the summit their participation would “remain confidential.”

Extreme Danger at work !!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They can meet, talk, snort, and molest each other all they want in "Democrat Friendly" California.

But at the end of the day, if Democrats can't come up with something that Americans wants and are willing to pay for, the party's future continues to become bleaker.

You think some of the meetings will be about how to form a defense against the many legal charges coming against DNC, Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch, Holder, Powers, et al.?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Fully applauded by the CPUSA. I wonder when white people will just be kicked out of the DNC? I mean I really see that as a future possibility.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Good times!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

They can meet, talk, snort, and molest each other all they want in "Democrat Friendly" California.

But at the end of the day, if Democrats can't come up with something that Americans wants and are willing to pay for, the party's future continues to become bleaker.

You think some of the meetings will be about how to form a defense against the many legal charges coming against DNC, Hillary, Obama, Comey, Lynch, Holder, Powers, et al.?

You know what is sad, is that they really don't have to come up with anything that improves their image. They just have to be anti Trump and whoever runs will get it.

Trump is such a moron and an embarrassment, that other politicians don't really have to anything different than what they are doing now.

Being anti-Trump is all it will take.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Even hearing the name Soros gives me a bad taste in the mouth. He sounds like the Herpes simplex virus that gives people cold sores.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Conservatives. It's all about the boogeymen with you guys. Hillary, The Democrats, Immigrants, Muslims, and so on and so on. Listen, I have no love loss for the Democrats, but they DO meet. News flash, so do the Republicans. And each side conspires in their own devious ways. So much to be proud of if you belong to either party.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"I cannot and do not look at the social consequences at what I do."!!!!

Scumbag extraordinaire! Yet people believe the BS of social engineering he is promoting?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So tell me, are the Dems weak and running scared, or are they the Deep State boogeyman again this week? What's got you so afraid of one meeting?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The MSM is the enemy of the people.

I would include:CNN, MSNBC and FOX.

They are extensions of their owners political parties.

Bias and slanted news is stoking a big division in Americans.

Political Talk Shows should have a warning light and BS horn.

They are perfectly happy to destroy our Nation.

They just want to video tape our demise.

How do we "Non-Violently" reform or shutter these Organizations.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Where's Obama??

How is this relevant?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadeWolf

So tell me, are the Dems weak and running scared, or are they the Deep State boogeyman again this week? What's got you so afraid of one meeting?

Why would anybody be "afraid" ?

You must know something eh.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

You know what is sad, is that they really don't have to come up with anything that improves their image. They just have to be anti Trump and whoever runs will get it.

Trump is such a moron and an embarrassment, that other politicians don't really have to anything different than what they are doing now.

Project much?

A bit overly optimistic to say the least.

I would put money on an independent vs. a crackpot Dem at this point.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Yeah that really worked out well for all the anti-trumpers during the last election!

Carry on with your delusion. Just because you say it then repeat it a million times doesn't make it so.

Just ask CNN.
edit on 18-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: fix

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What a complete disconnect from reality. This is one of the reasons Hillary lost. Her entire campaign was "I'm not Trump".

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Look through that document - there isn't a single page or session dealing with economic, military or STEM policies. It is all about "How can us 'progressive democrats' regain popularity in order to get back into power".

Trump has support simply because the voters became "anti-Democrat" due to all progressive policies being against them - affirmative action, Globalism, offshoring, the cost of ObamaCare, attempts at "gun control" vs the risk of "home invasion".

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What's got you so afraid of one meeting?

Exactly, I see nothing terrible or criminal here, so why is this a story? Or are only Republicans allowed to have meetings?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

What's got you so afraid of one meeting?

Exactly, I see nothing terrible or criminal here, so why is this a story? Or are only Republicans allowed to have meetings?

Except maybe some convicted criminals on the boards of directors.

Not to mention the undercover operatives.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
originally posted by: Diisenchanted

that really worked out well for all the anti-trumpers during the last election! Carry on with your delusion.

originally posted by: face23785

What a complete disconnect from reality. This is one of the reasons Hillary lost. Her entire campaign was "I'm not Trump".

Both of you seem to forget that this was before Trump became president. Now that he has been shown to be an ineffective leader and an embarrassment, my statement is true.

Speaking of delusions, I find that die hard Trump fans are the worse. They seem to live in a bubble and do not see that the majority of Americans have had with this guy. No matter how much you scream and cry it is not true, the reality will hit you hard come mid terms and the next presidential election.

edit on 18-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

top topics

<<   2 >>

join