It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIs and people with voices and pain heres what ive found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

like someone said you could make a faraday cage for very very cheap, make a chicken wire cube or what ever shape and make sure that are all spots are connected and ground it. you could even do a double layered effect with an air gap in between the two cages.

that would block all EM frequencies they would use to transmit anything(i excluded x and gamma rays).

or go to a strong transmitter, like the kind TV and radio use. I used to hang out near one of these and no cell or radio could get threw due to them being swamped. that might block out what ever they are transmitting.

What do you plan to do about all this? if there is nothing you could do life if the government or some other well funded clandestine entity will continue as they chose.

you might just have to ignore them, maybe if you dont play their games they will leave you alone.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have developed an ability that reduces the effect. It entails different mental methods. I began to envision how they need to harmonize internaly and mess with it on that level. It works for me. I proved to myself its not "my thoughts" somehow doing it. Thats a load of..

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Even doctors claim that mental disorders are due to a brain chemical imbalance. Possible brain stimulation through various methods other than drugs could help. care to share more details of the treatment?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Even doctors claim that mental disorders are due to a brain chemical imbalance. Possible brain stimulation through various methods other than drugs could help. care to share more details of the treatment?
"doctors claim" they also have doled out dangerous addictive drugs for decades.
I have lost faith frankly. And the voices i hear are intelligent and tricksters. But for months i only hear them coming directly out of anything with a fan. Like the appliance is talking. Im 100p certain its not organic.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

but what is your plan?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If you are adverse to drugs. Try a prayer intersession to drive out negative forces.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Bro I wanna LARP too.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Bro I wanna LARP too.
i want to know why you call yourself suicideking "33" and are sovereign around the world. What is LARP?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

what do you mean? i don't think you are using the word sovereign right.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
anotherside - I believe you. Stand strong.

There are others like you who have endured what you've endured and are in the heart of it right now. You are not alone

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join