It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIs and people with voices and pain heres what ive found

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
First. To me this attack is tyranny. Upon the world.
I have used my "connection" to my own advantage.

I cannot give you pictures or tell you what it looks like.

I can tell you a method for reducing its effect on you.

I believe this technology is responsible for mystery illness cases as well.

Firstly voices. They use a system that connects ears and brain creating a center point resonance out to ears and resonating bone.

Your mind when focussed onto a visual and internal location can shrink and push out the polarization of the location points. I warn that ive experienced very loud sounds and voices preceeding a pop on the left side of brain. Doctors said it was nothing, police mocked me.

Once after a few years of consistently pushing voices out i heard them how they originaly sounded, in airflow and heat like oven sounds. (Clue?) I found by using microwave doors and charcoal mesh screen. Id lose the abuser program and hear the background talkers.

For pain. Imagine a kinetic field on in your body. Push it down to feet by calling it then visualize and force feel it moving down. Go in waves multiple times. You might feel a motion on the outside of toes and toenails will feel like being pulled.
For heart attack instigator same thing focus and push energy off the area. And try to dislodge.

These "implants" or energy can disconnect or go dormant. Mentality and imagination is the only way.

You skeptics i know already what your going to say..
See a doctor..get help...help yourself, save yourself-nick cave

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You skeptics i know already what your going to say.. See a doctor..get help...

Exactly!

And i don´t need to save myself from something like this, i don´t have these mental problems!

edit on 18 11 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Exactly!

And i don´t need to save myself from something like this, i don´t have these mental problems!
ats im restraining myself heavily from saying something.
I dont have mental problems, i have technology problems. Dont be presumptive. Youve all been deceived.

I know a guy. All that was wrong was he would flip out thinking people are talking behind his back about him. The so called psych doc put him on 5+ medications. Now hes worse. He sleeps all day, his jaw doesnt stop moving and he constantly is uncomfortable in his own skin. The "medications" are quackery. You skeptics could make alot of money off peoples suffering.
(Fistpunch)
edit on 18-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Voices....check!
Strange technology...check!
Random physiological happenings...check!
Feelings of distrust...check!
Random household objects that provide protection...check!
Talk of implants....check!
Knowing what another will say before they even speak...check!

What would you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Exactly!

ats im restraining myself heavily from saying something.
I dont have mental problems, i have technology problems. Dont be presumptive. Youve all been deceived.

It is easy to be dismissive of someone else's experience until you walk a mile in their shoes. Don't take the criticism to heart. Thank you for sharing your story.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Voices....check!

What would you think?

Everyone having this problem knowing its technology but held down by modern day idiocy-check

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Voices....check!

What would you think?

Everyone having this problem knowing its technology but held down by modern day idiocy-check

Ill just say they have all your brains rigged. Try calling out repetatively until you hear something.
How do you think they deceive you so well and keep power. Governments, corporations, cults, religions all have a version of the technology i speak of.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

all have a version of the technology i speak of.

Prove it.

I look forward to the lack of evidence you’re about to provide.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The answer to your question is, imho, fairly simple. They need nothing more than your silent consent. Consent is simple too. When people are not asking their government to redress their grievances, they (the government) continue their policies unabashed.

To quote a movie line:

Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I had a problem with amphetamine for a few years in my 20s, herd voices, even seen transparent looking people who were not there. Then again staying awake for 10+ days will do that to a person.

Have you ever considered as to why this alleged technology is being used against you?

Just weigh up the pros and cons as to why you think you are experiencing these episodes and see how it tallies.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Prove it.

I look forward to the lack of evidence you’re about to provide.
well gee. There is evidenced on video gangstalking. Then theres numerous patents into mind control. Then oh look! Tons of info on BCI (brain computer interface). Oh a bunch of sites hosting TIs. All claiming they know its tech. But seriously everbody cant be wrong your not thinking.

They link up your brain. They measure intent and inner dialog. They use truth and environmental reads to determine voices received. They use tensioners in muscle and on nerves to affect pain. As well as motor control.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I hear ya man.

I personally think that "they" are beaming "voices" into certain subjects heads to make them think and eventually become crazy enough to listen to the voices.

The next generation of mind control.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

As expected, you couldn’t prove it.

So we’re supposed to take a random schizophrenics (you already admitted to being diagnosed. So this isn’t a dig or personal attack) word for it?

If you make bold statements, you need to back them up.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I hear ya man.

I personally think that "they" are beaming "voices" into certain subjects heads to make them think and eventually become crazy enough to listen to the voices.

The next generation of mind control.
mine started out loud as #. I drove around the state trying to shake them. When i passed under a bridge they muted out. Sounded like liquid sound getting back.

Then they started micro controlling me. Telling me things like "drink all that water without stopping" or lie down so we can scan you.

Thats not a mental illness. And the format between ti's experiences are all similar.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I dont care about your opinion anyway. Have fun eating the soup.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

All I’m asking is for you to back up one of your many claims in this thread.

What if I turned around and said the voices were really because of a flying worm, trapped in the Sun who lives off of brain waves? You wouldn’t believe me unless I proved it.

You didn’t put this in the Skunk Works, so asking for proof is perfectly fine.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

All I’m asking is for you to back up one of your many claims in this thread.

What if I turned around and said the voices were really because of a flying worm, trapped in the Sun who lives off of brain waves? You wouldn’t believe me unless I proved it.

You didn’t put this in the Skunk Works, so asking for proof is perfectly fine.
the only personal proof i can provide is blocking. I took a gallon fridge bag. Put in several different gels.

When i put over places on body voices would mute completely or say things like. "Im off my body structure".

edit on 18-11-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I didn’t ask about blocking. There was only one thing (out of many I could have) asked proof for.

That’s it. I’m not asking for anything else.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I cant say anything youd find plausable or believe, just the way they planned it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I’m not asking you to say anything. I asked for proof of a single claim you made.

OK. So you can’t prove one claim, let’s see if you can prove the fundemental one.

Prove the technology exists in the form you say it does.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join