It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage From Korea. 11/17/2017...Drone? Plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was checking out old YES concert footage and ended up finding this clip, lol. Don't ask me how. I love finding new footage, that come from obscure posters around the world. Here's a clip from Korea, that was posted yesterday. It appears to be a non-CGI, genuine clip. This unknown object's lights doesn't appear to be that from an airplane. Below is the original clip. I breakdown this clip directly below it.

I thought it was just a drone until I noticed the following things:
When the guy starts filming, the object appears to have two static lights. Then, one appears to start flashing:
youtu.be...
Then at the 5:00 mark, you can see a third light appear. Now the object has a light on three corners, with one light still flashing. It now looks like a triangular craft:
youtu.be...
It gets weirder. At the 6:42 mark, this unknown craft has just two bright lights blinking, but other flashing objects suddenly appear, drifting by it. Here's where the first flashing object appears:
youtu.be...
At the 6:55 mark, other flashing objects suddenly appear. These objects are dimmer, but these too seem to be drifting by this craft. Best seen in full screen mode. Check it out:
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I did a little Google translate on the commentary and it lead me to this site:
Link to Story

It appears that these could be regular military exercises.

Emergency - On the night of November 16, twin triangular UFOs in the Goyang city center base station over the 2nd Division of the US Army in Dongducheon appeared at low altitudes and low flights for 30 minutes;

Emergency - UFO Hunter Huh Jun, a one-person media that professionally traces and captures UFO phenomenon over Korea, was attempting to shoot an intentional UFO standby near the 2nd Division of USFK in Bosan-Dong, Dongducheon City, Gyeonggi Province on the night of November 16, Around 8:30 pm, a UFO sighted emitter feels like a round yellowish incandescent light that shines very brightly over the entire USFK 2nd Division base.

It is flying at very low low altitudes.

Slowly and slowly, It has been slowly disappearing since its flight to Paju City in Gyeonggi Province, and its shape has remained mostly in the past few years, mainly in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi Province, Yangju City, Goyang City, Paju City and so on.

We are walking around in the night sky, but our "military" Especially these days, it is appearing almost every night in the mountainous area of ​​the Seoul Metro Line 3 of the Seoul Metropolitan Subway Station in Duckyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, and the current "UFO Hunter Hajun" The UFO Hunter Huhjun, the first intelligence that a certain object, which was supposed to be a UFO, exploded a few years ago and was completely shut down and controlled, What is the purpose of this strange flight which is not known to us in this "military" authority, and why it keeps going through the night sky? "UFO Hunter" Tracking continues.

These were a couple of pictures included in the story. Not the best quality, however, but the OP tried to make the images as most viewable as possible.

Not to sure what to make of them just yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Is the UFO near that aircraft the guy is filming?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wonder where they buy the light bulbs / LED's ?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Is the UFO near that aircraft the guy is filming?

*** Careful how You answer this query... He has a badge and everything....

hahahaha

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

What do you mean? Who has a badge?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

How is it that the aircraft is still there all that time and no noise?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

You do. It is the same if Mr. Spock or Lt. Uhuru answered up.

top topics

join