It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cease Fire? Is prophetic destiny coming to a head?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As we all know there is a prophacy that Israel will make peace with the many, and that the anti-christ shall in some way broker the deal.

My question is this? And I don't want to get into a biblical war of words, I am just curious.

What are the ramifications to biblical prophacy, that Israel has reached a cease fire with the many Factions of Palestine with of course the exclusion of Hamas, who refuse to recognize the current cease fire.

I see the need to ask the following and wish to get your input, I dont again want to get into religious versus heracy etc., and so on. I just need
to know the answers and your take on the issues below.

Prophacy 1

Israel shall make peace with the many.

My thought is yes Israel hasn't yet made peace but only a cease fire and that while symantics aside a cease fire indicates a cease in a state of war,
and I know in the past there where cease fires that failed with in weeks but there is a new twist all those cease fires were for the convience of the PA, so they could regroup during a desperate hour, which was strategically sound on the part of the now deceased former leader of the PA. Who I might mentioned was always the driving force behind the formation and battle for the Palestinian state's right to segrigate and become a state and he only wanted the unconditional existance his way or no way with out comprimise. The Palestine of old has obvuiously died with her former leader, does this mean we are actually seeing one of the prophacies come true.

Prophacy 2

The failed peace after 3.5 years, as we also know a condition of the peace treaty and for that matter this cease fire is to battle hostile elements of the citizenships of both contries. Saying that a peace or cease fire treaty ends in 3.5 years like expected then will Hamas be the driving force behind this given there stance not as a sole stand out in the situationit makes sence.

Prophacy 3

Israel shall be attacked by here enemies from the north, and she shall be defended miraculasly, Now there are unclear lines drawn between the 2 countries Palestine and Isreal as to where they stand on Gog, Magog aka Russia,and her allies in Syria. Both are mentioned in prophacy. now will the peace being finalized or held in cease fire treaty state for 3.5 years before war erupts again indicate that Hamas will suseed from the country of Palestine and join with Syria to reclaim their country of Palestine, and will in turn the Syrian turn to their big buddies in Russia for help as both Hamas and Syria are to weak to fight Palestine and Israel. Further more when Russia and Syria and Hamas join to descend on Israel and Palestine, and the US jumps in on their side as they are one of the biggest supporters to peace in the region, will this US union with Pastine and Israel cause Syria and Russia to call apon their friends in Iran and North Korea and China , all poliferators in the spotlight and under the cross hairs of the US, and allies of Syria and Russia. If China , North Korea and China join is this bring about yet another Prophacy.

Prophacy 4

The Eufrates shall be dried and the kings of the east shall past thru the dried Eufrates into the Valley of Meggido and they shall do war. Now we know that this battle shall be the biggest and final war where in the end is brought about.

What do you all think about this , this is for theoretical discussion what do you think about this does any of it make sense ? It all fits with the current events in the news right now , I think something may be happening , but I am not saying it is , these are just curious allignments with current affairs.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Frustrated I scamper into the abyss, for mine is the conversation of man , a man of solitude, questions abound, responses are nigh the world continues to turn round as I sigh. I moved on going evermore into the abyss my question noone adore, For my rants are no longer about the war.

Dr Bryan K Kruta 2/12/05

Boiled down boys and girls , sorry to waste the space just to get ignored.

[edit on 12/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

What are the ramifications to biblical prophacy, that Israel has reached a cease fire with the many Factions of Palestine with of course the exclusion of Hamas, who refuse to recognize the current cease fire
~~~~

Prophacy 1

Israel shall make peace with the many.

IMO the current peaceful overtures are covered in Daniel
where its said;
'...the two kings (leaders) resolved on evil, will sit at the table and exchange lies...'

Only when
a Peace Plan for Israel is authored and sanctioned by a singular person [who is later revealed as the end-time AntiChrist]
...will any mideast peace have your 'ramifications'

*the current proposals are just tentative, first steps
and not singularly unique or encompassing enough to be anything
more than footnotes in a continuing conflict.

*Any inspired Peace ACT (not merely a plan to aspire to)
must cause the whole civilized world to wonder & marvel,
it (the P.ACT) also is understood by all nations & signees
to be unbreakable & guaranteed for 7 years.....

*Then because of this surity,
the Jewish part of Israel will implement the 3rd Temple rebuilding
and reinstate their 'daily sacrifice'- (under the authority of the P.ACT)

~~~
IMO, the hopefull possibilities arising with a new PA leadership
will ammount to NIL... the end is not yet (if ever)

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
IMO the current peaceful overtures are covered in Daniel
where its said;
'...the two kings (leaders) resolved on evil, will sit at the table and exchange lies...'

Yes Yes excelent exactly , I am not saying the Antichrist is there yet but that the issue is at hand, never before in the history of the world has things aligned such as this, the unease between Hamas and Israel has been address by Condi Rice in her recent take on the situation as well.

Only when
a Peace Plan for Israel is authored and sanctioned by a singular person [who is later revealed as the end-time AntiChrist]
...will any mideast peace have your 'ramifications'

I think the Antichrist shall enter in in the next short while to quail the desention from Hamas. I think that Bashar al-Asad, A Baath Party member is a very likely candidate, why well look below.

Prophacy shall also apply to the Antichrist in a way that closely parallels the Prophacies of Jesus. by that I mean "He shall be proceeded by a fore runner" , it is also prophacy that the antichrist shall be alien to the land of Israel yet shall be harolded for his peace process and the world
shall gaze apon him with great awe and wonder for he shall appear to creat great miracles. Bashir is a political Icon in the region as a whole.

Bashir Pres. of Syria was first the beneficiary of a fore runner Bashir's was President before him Bashir's Brother died in 1994 which past to the second heir Bashir became president after his father died in 2000.

Daniel also states that great advancements Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured and skilful in all wisdom and cunning in knowledge and understanding in science, and had ability in them to stand in the King's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the chaladans. Daniel 1:4 if you look at the story at the following link you can find comparison to the Daniel 1:4 verse .....

www.worldpress.org...

i-cias.com...

english.aljazeera.net...

Bashir is trained in Opthomology a Medical science. And is harolded for many great political and economical reforms he also liberated many political prisoners right after his inaguration,and is credited with moving towards the goverment utilized by the whore Babylon AKA the USA democracy outline.

Bashir is heir to the office of president, which is the ability to stand king's palace.

Skillfull in wisdom and cunning, Bashir and his father kept Bashir out of the main stream so as to not alert military leaders and political leaders , Basir was also educated in military doctrin in a military school and went on to become Colonel in 1999. Also after his inaguration and reforms began to take place the Press was not included he still has a hold on the press as independance of the press has stalled or not happened at all.

*the current proposals are just tentative, first steps
and not singularly unique or encompassing enough to be anything
more than footnotes in a continuing conflict.

as in the story I mentioned Bashir is part of the Baath party in Syria an allied association in principle to Hamas who convienitly is the only hold out.
This gives Bashir a a means to confirm the peace process, by changing Hamas leaders mind, conviencing them it's in their best intrest to go with the flow. Bashir also is being pressured by the USA to bring about the end of terrorism in his area.

*Any inspired Peace ACT (not merely a plan to aspire to)
must cause the whole civilized world to wonder & marvel,
it (the P.ACT) also is understood by all nations & signees
to be unbreakable & guaranteed for 7 years.....

But the only problem in the way of the peace pact was, the now dead president past of Palestine, and Hamas , who by affiliation is associated with the political beliefs and are allied with Bashirs political party. The wonder and marvel is in the fact this man is bringing about democracy to his country and is very influential in the area and is working with the USA on removing terrorism all thought to be impossible for a leader in that part of the world, so in effect a wonder & marvel in policy which can bring the peace being sought.

*Then because of this surity,
the Jewish part of Israel will implement the 3rd Temple rebuilding
and reinstate their 'daily sacrifice'- (under the authority of the P.ACT)

The only stall in the third temple issue is the fact the land is contested and the fact that the vatican has the temples artifacts in its possesion , Now the Vatican is coming more in line with world views, and is supporting peace in the region, which was greatly feared as fullfillment of prophacy that could lead to Israel becoming big headed thinking they are God's chose and therefore Israel would see only the destruction of the Roman church as justified by God so the vatican cant deal with the implications.
Now as for the land issue there are presently land concessions involved in the cease fire, Israel is pulling out of some areas that belong to Palestine, but negotiations are still underway over the land the Temple is to be resurected on , Jerusalem , will be a key feature in the peace process, and since the Israeli;s hold more of the capital state than Palestine, and Palestine was not willing to risk war escalation by insisting without comprimise their dead president be buried there,they also recieved and made concessions and buried the president in a contested place where the palace stands which Israel didnt object to despite they want that land I think it will be conceided on by Palestine as well. The new goverment is greatly for peace at best possible speed , Hamas is just a bump in the road the majority is working towards settlement.

~~~
IMO, the hopefull possibilities arising with a new PA leadership
will ammount to NIL... the end is not yet (if ever)

I think the opposite look at the key elements of this new goverment, they are in active negotiations with Israel, which is something their deceased president and the president of Israel said they would never entertain again after the walk out of talks in the Regan administration. Further more
Israel's leader said no peace could be made till Palestines former president was either removed from office of dead because he would never deal with Palestine till the president was no longer in power as the Israeli president accused the Palestinian president of being a terrorist and not worth dealing with, but no more than what 4 months after Palestines infomous presidents death Israel and PA make a cease fire and are cordual to them never walking out of the process to date that lead to the cease fire. Also
Israel refused to pull out and instead said they were going to go deeper into Gaza until PA's president died even after the disengagement plan was already being worked on and the wall contriversy was also going on, yet the wall issue has dropped to the side and the disengagement plan is in progress and will sing into full effect in the summer with hopes of completed pullout by the end of summer.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
How much pull could a reformed Baath party in Syria influence Hamas.
Well based on the information about the 2 parties in wikipedia, I see Hamas following their Highly respected Arab brother , the Strongest party of the 2. The Hamas leaders are more apt to seek consult from this big brother in their best interest, Baath in Syria is acredited in useing intellectual pursuits to convience people to join among other things. Maybe being so well educated Baath and Bashir both who seek knowledge and share it with those they wish to have fold into their Arab advancement Ideals could offer a technology or medical advancement in exchange for Hamas acceptance and support of Peace, A bride so to speak.

As Hamas due to the state of affairs in Palestine a country partially in ruin and a president who died having stole almost all the money that belonged in the treasury of Palestine leaving it in an unknown location, has a financial benefit from making the deal. Israel also offered rebuilding concesssions in the areas recently force relocated.

Between Baath and Bashir and Israel joining together to rebuild the small country in exchange for acceptance to peace , the influence will be overwhelming. Hamas will only fall out of line I think on the temple issue after the peace is achieved, many think this can be avoided by the building of the Dome of the rock in another location close to the third temple on an almost equally holy piece of land, now again Hamas can benefit here see if Syria and Israel join in financial responsibility to raise and then rebuild the temple then Hamas shall be more apt to go with the flow. I think you might even see a pentalaterial cooperation where in reps from Syria, and Israel and the US and Palestine and Hamas/Baath coalition physically stand side by side all literially building both temples together then peace will be more fruitful. By the end of the 3.5 years when the temples are both completed their will be some kind of descent however. The bible says that there will be troubles because of a sudden discission to change the conditions of the treaty which cant be construed as nothing but an act of war, now when this war starts allies of all parties shall gather in Mediggo, the Eastern countries of China, and North Korea and Iran/Russia , shall rally to the side of Palestine.

The US and Israel and other firm allies of the US such as Canada , Mexico and Britain shall enter on the side of Israel and then boom the big one comes the battle of all battles, Here is the trick though Syria and Palestine through the facilitation of the peace that ends in war are destroyed during the process. Why do I think they will be destroyed because Syria and Palestine are smaller and an easier target, more opportune to the battle ground than , the other countries. This also brings the fact up of a target of opportunity to destroy the leadership which are the anti-christs home and presumed staging ground for friendly forces, as well as the fact that the militants and terrorist who despise the Iraq situation stated repeatedly that they are going to destroy any and all alliance with the US and Other countries such as Zionists countries. Guilty by association is to be the downfall of Palestine and Syria in the eyes of the terrorists.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I would like to appologize for my second post I guess im just inpatient, sorry guys.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Have you ever been to the field meggido (sp?). How 200 million soldiers could squeeze into that patch of shrubs would be the true miracle.

Biblical prophesies?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
Have you ever been to the field meggido (sp?). How 200 million soldiers could squeeze into that patch of shrubs would be the true miracle.

Biblical prophesies?

Your so smart then prove that is was not mearly the focal point where the heaviest battle occurs and then spills over , nothing say it will be contained all in that area it just says thats where its at least going to be focused. And for your info 200,000,000 people can fit in that small of a space , example billions are in the country of China and yes they are crowded but they are still all there we are land mass wise bigger than China and we dont have as many people per mile as they do , so it can and will be done and I believe it.

[edit on 13/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

join