It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alt Right and Black Nationalists bond online over their shared Antisemitism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well Black Nationalists and White Nationalists goes way back. In fact Malcolm X actually left the Nation of Islam because of their alliance with white supremacists.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well what's the point of joining Antifa, NOI, the Alt Right etc.? They all serve to divide the nation. We should focus more on going after the TPTB.

A friend of mine told me if a lot of people set aside their difference then we could have made changes

I posted this article to show what a farce the Alt Right and Black Nationalists are. Notice how they never attacked the real perps like Kissinger.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Imho the the conservative sides propaganda is more dangerous, obvious and is totally divorced from reality.

However , part of the reason they are so effective is because of the left allowing logical fallices and propaganda into their own narrative..

They get to point to the annoying contradictions on the left , to validate their master’s corporate agenda..

So let’s stop doing the annoying contradictions that allow them to slippery slope some manufacturered and immenant dire threat.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They will point to this article as proof that the words of some obscure college student is fairly attributed to the entire “left”..

Like fir both it is not ridiculous to apply it to whatever large group..
edit on 18-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't see the part about anti-semitism in the quote you posted...

Also it makes sense. Personal beliefs tend to trump skin colour. If someone believes the same # you do they seem more like people to you whatever their colour. People humanize others that share their beliefs and demonize those that don't.
edit on 18/11/2017 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Still not sure why people consider Jarod Taylor alt right.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Wait, I see, because Newsweek says so.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

As opposed to those who only believe what Alex Jones , Sean Hannity and all the other compilation sites that don’t even employ reporters. They just copy/paste msm stories after propagandizing them... are spouting..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

As opposed to those who only believe what Alex Jones , Sean Hannity and all the other compilation sites that don’t even employ reporters. They just copy/paste msm stories after propagandizing them... are spouting..

Leftwing Rightwing Chickenwing Fightwing Brokenwing

Edit, you see my friend - the reporters at Newsweek know full well that Mr. Taylor is not acknowledged or accepted by almost any right wing group, but they still make the association because it makes sensible right wing people seem "dangerous" to people that can't spare the time to investigate the actual words of the legitimate right wing political movement. It is sad because it isn't really working anymore and yet they still continue to do it.
edit on 18-11-2017 by Fools because: Alex Jones is a hypnogic

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It’s the logical conclusion of identity politics.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And I blasted the OP for reposting it and said it was nonesense...

However, these cases are far rarer than what the conservative conspiracy sites are pushing..

Literally everything from pizzagate to the Clinton body bag bs..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There are way too many Israels running the US government who have dual citizenship. There should be a law against any foreign nationals running the US government. Am I anti-Semitic for thinking so?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

A) does dual citizenship count as a foreign national???

B) what do you mean running the government?? Example??

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Same recipe. However these times have gotten so moronic and daft it may work. These conditions concern me. Collectively we dislodge gaze from prize.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
But Judaism teaches inherent supremacy as well... God's chosen people that have to be born Jewish to be a 'real' Jew, according to halacha (Jewish law) at least.

They're all supremacist ideologies and those with supremacist ideologies should be equally stood against.

But Israel is the only country allowed to have a supremacist ideology in the Western alliance—a legal apartheid system of Jews first.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's truly wonderful that these two groups are agreeing and drawing up borders. Now what happens to the rest of us who don't want any part of ether of there agendas that are already living in there idealistic homelands?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
And where is either group going to carve out their own country? In Haiti? Cuba? Somewhere that doesn't have a standing army? Somewhere that is a pushover if you say the right words? Like California?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join