It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr kicked off twitter shortly after posting about Qanon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Roseanne is relevant? News to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: elementalgrove

There is far more to Qanon then the skeptical ones would have us to believe!

Oooooo.

I'm so sure.
Lol

Just the fact you replied like that makes me think this may be worth looking at, not even sure who/what qanon is honestly, don't pay much attention to all these shenanigans anymore.
edit on 18/11/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Here some reading Qanon

or here 4Chan

Happening

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So if this Q guy is against pedophiles, what is his opinion of Roy Moore, out of curiosity?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

She is a celebrity who has made some pro-Trump comments, ergo, of course she's relevant. Never mind the time she screeched the National Anthem at a Padres game, grabbed her crotch, and spit on the ground at the end of it. All is forgiven.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

So if this Q guy is against pedophiles, what is his opinion of Roy Moore, out of curiosity?

Probably that he is involved in the same sick network that is connected to Bush SR, Hastert, Cheney, Clinton, Schumer, Weiner, etc on down the line, Q has made it quite clear that this is not a partisan issue.

Why do you think the Clinton Foundation has been so cozy with the sick Saudi Princes involved in global child trafficking?

Same goes for McCain and his institute.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

imgur.com...

It's a bit of a long read, but the author does a good job of tying many dots together, I highly recommend reading it if you want to get up to snuff on following the white rabbit.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

It appears Roy Moore has been sentenced already in the court of public opinion with no evidence. The only piece of evidence is a yearbook signature which does not appear to match his handwriting.

The timing of this issue coming up is what makes it all suspicious to me. That and the fact that Moore has made repeated promises to "drain the swamp" makes me think that somebody wanted to keep him in Alabama.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313really she is having a relaunch of her show it would make no sense for her to go dark right now. to me in my option somebody did not like something she said and stifled her. if someone just shut her feeds down she would have went off like a bomb. her temper is well documented. someone with put her in her place you can tell by her response.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Seth Mcfarlene has been exposing this # for years on family guy.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

imgur.com...

It's a bit of a long read, but the author does a good job of tying many dots together, I highly recommend reading it if you want to get up to snuff on following the white rabbit.

I just spent all day reading your link.

Why don't you make a thread out of it?

EDIT - Also, what is the score with NK that would cause a normal citizen to revolt?
edit on 20-11-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Qanon hints at NK and Kim Jong un being controlled by the CIA, among other things.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
She still hasnt "explained" anything. Moreover, her tweets referencing Qanon appear to have been removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join