It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Smith V Sargon of Akkad-Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Back in early October there was an atheists event held in which there was a group of liberal/progressive/SJW (pick your own label) trying to shut down the invite. Well the weren't successful and it happened anyway. It quickly turned into an argument and the 'interviewer' (Smith) lost control of the process.

It's a bit long but well worth the watch.

What questions would you ask?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not sure what questions I would ask TS. He doesn't seem willing to answer anything. And when he does, we start playing "words have only the meanings I want" game.

Very typical of the species. No discussion. Ne debate. No deliberation. Just spout the party line or be called names.

I saw Sargon's follow-up video to this. He makes a good faith attempt for a do-over with TS. I have no clue if TS ever took him up on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

I would like to see him legitimately debate someone on those issues. Thomas just couldn't keep it together.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I totally thought you meant it was a debate about Mesopotamia. That guy actually call himself Sargon of Akkad?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

He does. I think.with more notoriety, he's opting for his real name it seems.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Not familiar with Smith. What's his background. Read a article about this with quotes from the "debate". Sargon seemed to have the upper hand but it seemed Smith was ill prepared to debate anyone frankly, let alone someone of Sargons quality. Quite a mismatched level of ability between the two. Like having a high school football player go against an NFL player.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thomas was stuck on a tweet Sargon had made.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I think Paul Joseph Watson found the term for those types "SOY BOY" ...I had watched or tried to watch that debate awhile back but it was too frustrating and I shut it down after a short while .

new topics

join