It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caring for others makes sense. Do you agree or disagree?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great thinking style....high up there and explains ......" be humble.".....great thread subject when you put it in the perspective of ....our voice in our head.....

i likey that

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I like helping people and I care, but sometimes, what I view as helping and caring aren't always the same as what others view it as.

For a few years, I worked at Lindamood-Bell clinic which is a method that helps kids with learning disorders that cause phonemic awareness weakness (like dyslexia among others) to retrain their brains to cope and succeed. Thing is that the process is not easy and it's tedious, but it does work and you can see the steady progress. But kids will sometimes fight you every step of the way because they don't see that you are actually helping them and how much you care, so much that what you are doing is making them uncomfortable making them do things that are repetitive and hard.

It was very rewarding even as you often worked with kids who were spitting venom at you and resisting you on the one hand while others were sweet and willing but got frustrated so easily and your heart would bleed for them but you couldn't do it for them.

Too many people view helping as doing for instead enabling to do on their own. (tl;dr version)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Does the whole need help and what would the whole be developing?

The WHOLE is always maturing as more CREATOR Creations are created and become aware. So to 1 yes the WHOLE of which we ALL make up always requires help from the more mature and advanced or elder in Creations to assist in development and growth.

The whole is whole and it is complete.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i dont have much to add except i am naturally drawn to caring for others. it makes me feel "complete"
also i was staring at your cool avatar for like 5 mins. very hypnotic

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i am naturally drawn to caring for others. it makes me feel "complete"

I too feel the same way dreamlotus1111.

To 1 it is a natural approach/response once a being becomes more aware of themselves and others they coexist with...
Some however do develop the opposite approach which can be a response of take all that can be taken from the less aware and provide for themselves...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why care about others then yourself some may ask?
Would you not want someone(thing) to care about/for & WATCH over you?

Watch over you for what result?

It feels like preservation of life to encourage development of more life is the meaning.
It is ok if you think 42...

Life happens no matter what we do. Snowball earth 600 million years ago knocked life back to almost nothing to see it flourish again in 100 million years later, as example, so I don't think it needs encouragement.

A CREATOR Creation with ego from power over other CREATOR Creations during what is perceived as life may feel their prepared and fully equipped.
Only to LEARN as the rest did that followed that path, that the ego was really a malevolent trick.

I think the trick we play on ourselves is in the word "life" in how is this anything other than a human created construct to describe a complex chemical reaction? I'm a creator of life!! I light a match and fire is born, it breaths and eats and I blow it out to end it's life cycle. We put the magic in what is just one of many natural processes in our universe.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Watch over you to make sure your immature activities do not harm yourself and others.

Are you sure when life was knocked back, back then as you mention that there is/was no force you are not perceiving that cared enough to assist in the redevelopment of those who parished descendents?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Watch over you to make sure your immature activities do not harm yourself and others.

How is that working so far...seems Darwin has been winning for millions of years...

Are you sure when life was knocked back, back then as you mention that there is/was no force you are not perceiving that cared enough to assist in the redevelopment of those who parished descendents?

Life is here, but species come and go in a flash, humans are a species that will go too while life in general continues on.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Seems to be working ok somewhat.
This planet has quarantine like apparatuses that seem to be in play with its location near the outer edges of its galaxy and the technological limitations present with transportation and life expansion or health.
As if some don't want the immaturity to spread in mass beyond here to far?

Humans and or other species would probably be evolved into something else by something that cared for them enough to give their spirits or internal energy the ability to evolve. In turn encouraging the development of more life.
And yes then Existence continues on as the eternal energy or essences of the CREATOR taking various manifested forms matures and develops...
edit on 11/22/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join