It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lord R ok ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
still being cryptic about the passenger on a 'gift' sightseeing tour

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Radar information shows the plane’s speed remained constant, but altitude rose slightly at the beginning of the flight, to 11.59. Then it dropped 1000ft in 45 seconds.
Stunt plane? and either way an unfortunate coincidence/ no more thread

edit on 18-11-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You are so right. I'm was extremely self-righteous (one my major faults-at least I'm aware) and of course, I only see the world through my little beady eyes.

It was very simplistic of me to judge with my limited knowledge.

Maybe the Rothschild's do more good than evil. I will try to temper my limited and opinionated trigger-happy responses.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

When it comes to the ruling elite, I fully support as many pitchforks and torches as we can muster. It would change it all if the population stormed them and fully dismantled the City of London, the Vatican and D.C. In fact, I won't feel comfortable with any of these recent indictments or justice served against the elite until those locales all come a tumbling down. And regarding the banking environment: there shouldn't be one. Free trade has proven to work in the few examples it's been allowed to exist.

Good luck? Good LUCK?! To use such a comparison is highly masochistic and ultimately defeatist. Our masters only kill us when necessary after all, right?

a reply to: muzzleflash

What if those in charge hold secrets to holding back some intangible darkness?? Really?
Presuming they have knowledge that we don't is quite intelligent and accurate actually. They have a great deal of knowledge they don't share with anyone. At least not in cryptic symbology or whatnot.
To presume it's some sort of magical force that only they can protect us from is less intellectually based.

Here's an option: Be truthful and communicate with the population and maybe together we can come to a greater solution that doesn't require numerous child sacrifices and scores of death?
You know they're criminally insane, right? That they base their belief system on chaos, evil and any self gratitude based in destruction?? I mean this is common knowledge within our circles.

Again, in your post you're placating their existence quite submissively by suggesting "It could be WORSE, though!"
I understand the will to survive factors in here. Consider this: if they didn't intend on nuclear war at one point in the future, they would have already dismantled everything out there. They have the ultimate control. Over every country including our own. It could always be worse. It doesn't make it ok by miles and miles.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Good luck? Good LUCK?! To use such a comparison is highly masochistic and ultimately defeatist. Our masters only kill us when necessary after all, right?

Its called pragmatism , and it kindof involves acceptance of the facts regardless of how we'd like things to be . You've still got your life with Rothschild about , but consider again what you'd get to seccumb to under prolonged rule from say Stalin or Hitler . I always say its a great thing we have bible and other world religions , at least the 10 commandments are somewhere near an actual moral directive .. what would the world be like now without that ? There'd be no necessity for duplicity , perhaps no political science , except bash you over the head political science , of the stone age still . If the church had not gathered and consecrated the dead in remembrance etc then who might collect the bodies instead? Headhunters maybe.

They have the ultimate control. Over every country including our own. It could always be worse. It doesn't make it ok by miles and miles.

But they do not ultimately control every country , and we are going to have new masters ie from the countries they do not own or control ie China Russia Brazil India . We've reached the point where they've 'had' what control they could get control of , for the large part.. but now a countrycountries run as global corporation with unified military china nearly owns most of everything, will play a central role in keeping the entire world stable instead . Its the environment to worry about , the air is getting really dirty

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So we'd like to know if he is ok . No terrorists here please

It is being reported that both aircraft came from the pilot training centre at Wycombe Air Park so I suspect the helicopter was nothing to do with his Lordship ,I believe Lord R OK in that sense.

9/11 hijackers came strait from flight school too.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why do I feel like you either discovered the term "pragmatic" at a young age and decided that would be fitting for you and ran with it or seriously have some questionable moral values concerning this topic/i.e. stand on the other side? The reasoning you speak of is known as the fallacy of relative privation and is a huge "reason" we humans stop short of many goals that range from personal fulfillment and bad personal situations to the ending of corruption and greed in nearly every aspect of society.

Again, these people are incredibly morally corrupt and ARE doing very bad things under their rule. Things that are NOT ok and don't vary much from the rulers you speak of (whom, btw, were also controlled by/part of the same club)They often hide behind benevolence and good intentions because that's precisely what gets their jollies off.

Or maybe it's the power of fear that drives your "pragmatic" stance? Just how much tolerance SHOULD we have of our masters in your opinion? How many whippings are too many? Is there a limit on the size of the rod? Did WE do something to deserve this? Nuclear weaponry alone is a humorous one they love to loom over us slaves to keep us in line. How thankful should we be that they haven't decided to begin massively culling the population(quite just yet, because it's coming)? Do you think they'll spare us if we prostrate ourselves enough?

And I should definitely clarify that when I say "they" ultimately control every country, I don't mean just the Rothschilds even though their hands are in every pot. There is the queen, pope, Soros, Rockefellers, Sauds et al to consider. We all know their not acting solo. Frankly, I (and others) believe there are houses(if you will) that we don't even know the names of that are reported to by the above mentioned.

As for your last sentence regarding the environment, have you noticed it's almost as if those in power don't care as much what is done to the Earth these days? Do look up the map of pipelines and the oil spills that continue to go untended after years. How's that Fukashima event hangin' lately? I wonder if someone up top has inside info that things are gonna change here real soon so it doesn't really matter what gets ruined?

Yeah, Things sure could be a lot better, huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem
a reply to: gortex

Even very rich people dont park their heli on the drive outside the house . They store it at air parks , close by . They get picked up from home by a flying chauffer . People dont train helis round planes either. They store both at airfields though..

Sounds like the perfect opportunity. They say the way to get at someone is thru whatever their most dangerous activity is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join