It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun of being a parent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

When do you grow out of crushing on Tinkerbell?

Asking for a friend.......

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymruis she wanting to learn it due to anime, not to learn the culture?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DustbowlDebutante

When do you grow out of crushing on Tinkerbell?

Asking for a friend.......

Well, he’s 13 now, and vehemently denies ever crushing on her in the first place. I told him not to be embarrassed, I had a crush on both Kermit the frog and the fox from the cartoon version of Robin Hood when I was around four-ish. Lol.

ETA: I noticed Captain Hook participating in this thread as well.....you might ask him?

edit on 18-11-2017 by DustbowlDebutante because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook
Thankfully, it wasn't a movie. Back when my youngest, now 42, was growing up the cable channels were running the George & Gracie Burns show. Even though she couldn't yet tell time she knew when the show came on. We didn't have cable tv so this treat for her was available only at the grandparents' houses.
These days when someone comments on her weird sense of humor she tends to remind them that instead of PBS she was raised on George and Gracie. In adulthood, she has collected cassette tapes of their old radio shows.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

After being subjected to "Rabbids" (sp?) Tony Stark and Peppa Pig I snapped.

Turns out I have a magic laptop complete with Foghorn Leghorn, Roadrunner & Coyote, Bullwinkle, The BearyBears and Speed Racer.

Unfortunately gran-kiddo's favorite song of all time is,WHAT WAS I THINKING??????

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
all my daughter wants to watch is the wiggles. I basically remember most of the songs now... *sigh* What was your kid into?

Bwahahahaha... my favorite was the one with This Old Man.
We went through that a couple of months ago with my grandson. Turn her on to Paw Patrol. It has more episodes and it's less annoying. Now we're introducing he Muppet's.

Did he or she repeated the same movie all day and everyday?

Moana. At least once a day. It's pretty good actually.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Fruit salad, yummy yummy. Still can’t get that song out of my head, and my son is 15.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My son caught me watching Kung Pow the other day. He's now obsessed with watching it multiple times a day because of the cow fight scene.

I am pleased with this. Though I may re-think it when he starts shouting THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS. Or starts making Oo-ee-oo-ee-oo sounds.

(Before this, he was obsessed with Madagascar and Shrek, so not too bad. Kid-Kid shows: he loves Peppa Pig, Curious George, and Wally-Kazam. Thankfully he doesn't request them over and over and over.)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Interesting thread and flag. For our oldest daughter it was Pete's Dragon the movie and the record. It went on for over a year and thank heavens when it ended. My best,

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Both. Wants to go to Japan for the Olympics but will be too young. Can't fault the aspiration though.
edit on 26-11-2017 by Cymru because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join