It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY had a Banner Week of Bitterness - Anger - Strangeness.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: tadaman

Oh well, at least all these Hillary threads takes the attention off Trump.

It is the entire point of them, isn’t it?

I hear a lot of people say Conservatives are fixated with Hillary Clinton. It’s funny, she is constantly the news, selling books, doing tours, doing talk shows, and still dragging this country down at every opportunity. Yet, when a conservative brings her up they inevitably ask “why do you people still talk about her so much?”

Lol...it is funny to hear it. The fact is the media still panders to her and as long as they do she is still RELEVENT. You can almost time it....four or five days go by without a Hillary tweet or appearance and one begins to think she is finally gone. But that sixth day comes and there she is again, sowing division and running the country and President down unlike any other failed candidate we have ever seen.

Until she is in jail this country will never heal.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTPsounds like fbi needs to get a fisa warrant to bug the place on what grounds you say sedition and lgan act violations

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

It's the raspy whiskey voice.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

I agree it's bizarre how much her Bill, and even Chelsea, are in the news. Seems like every past candidate has just kind of faded into relative obscurity. At the same time there's a reason the media keeps bringing her up constantly, every day there's a new Hillary story. For the last few weeks they're really pushing her and her opinions hard. Last death throws of a billion dollar campaign imo.
edit on 19-11-2017 by 99problems because: autocorrect

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisssyes her and obama should be tried for treason for working hand and hand with alqeda and their masters the saudis. not that we would ever be allowed because minute we tried trying obama he would play race card.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

I just can't believe Hillary took out one of the Rothschild s.

MY vote is that was the new Saudi king that did that one. This is the big leagues and Hilldog is a pawn of theirs it appears.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yes! She is almost as far out there as the Q annon breadcrumb guys here! Losers!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You misspelled "lifetime criminal".

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hilary makes us scorpios look bad

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now she's blaming Obama...

www.foxnews.com...

lol

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Who cares?

Is this all Trump fan bois all talk about?

This washed up old cow?

It cracks me up when people say this. The fact is she is still relevent because the MSM makes her relevent. Couple that with the fact she spearheaded one of the biggest scandals ever while profiting off the sellout of U.S. national security and she will stay in the limelight for quite awhile to come. My only hope is that she sees justice before she dies and has to face the final authority. Either way, she will have to answer to it, and many other things.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Another person to throw Hillary under the bus. Hillary is positively radioactive now.

Sebelius: The Clinton White House doubled down on 'abusive behavior' and it's fair to criticize Hillary Clinton

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

www.foxnews.com...

lol

Who Hillary ISN'T blaming is a smaller list.
edit on 22-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

.......And just Think for a Minute , this Crazy Bee Otch was Almost President !

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

So, ATS is the MSM?

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: ausername

www.foxnews.com...

lol

Who Hillary ISN'T blaming is a smaller list.

LOL! Well, now that she's run out of scapegoats, Hillary Clinton is WARNING THE WORLD about the dangers of Artificial Intelligence.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, an unconvincing simulation of a human being and the 2016 candidate, has sounded a timely warning about artificial intelligence.

Clinton, whose awkward mannerisms, bizarre lies and unlifelike attempts to relate to human voters cost her two elections, is now turning on the very notion of artificial intelligence. How sharper than a cyber-serpent's tooth is an uncanny valley candidate.

More..if you can stomach it: www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Maybe quite talking about her..make sense?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Fixed it for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

LOL, Hillary is now (almost) universally viewed as a sore-losing, dysfunctional attention-seeker.

Sen. John McCain said Hillary Clinton erred in writing her account of the 2016 presidential race so quickly and noted her problem is that “she doesn’t have anything to do.”

“One of the almost irresistible impulses you have when you lose is to somehow justify why you lost and how you were mistreated: ‘I did the right thing! I did!’ The hardest thing to do is to just shut up,” the Arizona Republican told Esquire magazine in an interview published Sunday.
Source: nypost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join