It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY had a Banner Week of Bitterness - Anger - Strangeness.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What a week for this bitter, old, 3-time loser...

(Cue up the sad violin music)

HIILARY SAYS:

1. It would be an abuse of government power to investigate my past dealings. Don't do it!
Source: thehill.com...

2. President Trump is not the legitimate President! He won because Russians liked him more than me.
Source: therightscoop.com...

3. Senator Al Franken is a good man. He is to be PRAISED! (Franken admitted to molesting a reporter.)
Source: nypost.com...

4. What my husband (Bill Clinton) did was not as bad as what Donald Trump is accused of. Why isn't the media going after him with the same determination?
Source: www.politico.com...

5. Trump's Tax-Cut Reform plan is a BUDGET BUSTING giveaway to wealthy donors! (She wanted to RAISE our taxes by $1.5 Trillion)
Source: wvtf.org...

If Hillary can keep herself out of bed, and in the spotlight, she will help Republicans win additional seats all over the country, next year.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's been an interesting week of deflecting and blame-shifting on both sides. The whole sexual accusation floodgates have been opened so to speak.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Maybe her and Pelosi can share a room at the Alzheimer old folks home..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

2. President Trump is not the legitimate President! He won because Russians liked him more than me.

I think she's pissed Donny hasn't contributed to the Clinton Foundation; no doubt some Govt departments will find a way around that and her coffers will keep increasing

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

She is probably sharing a room at a hotel for this,

Soros, Pelosi headline hush-hush 'Resistance' conference in California

Liberal billionaire George Soros and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi were listed as the main attractions Friday at a California gathering of the anti-Trump elite.

The four-day event in Carlsbad, titled “Beyond #Resistance: Reclaiming our Progressive Future,” asked that guests refrain from contacting the media or posting to social media, the agenda shows.

Special guest speakers were listed as CNN contributor Van Jones and Center for American Progress CEO Neera Tanden.

When not plotting their next political moves, it's assumed the group will have access to the resorts 17 tennis courts and championship golf course, as well as pools and hot tubs.

Source

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Can someone find out the medical history of her parents. Would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Who cares?

Is this all Trump fan bois all talk about?

This washed up old cow?

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Who cares?

This washed up old cow?

She may be a washed up old crow in your opinion yet the droppings of this old crow and those of her brood mates will hopefully be remembered until all the corrupt and evil is exposed to the light of day..

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Who cares?

This washed up old cow?

The Women and Children murdered at Waco at the behest of HC will never be forgotten....the deal was 2 Secret Servicemen who knew of Bills pandering would be snuffed by snipers during the Waco genocide making them look like collateral damages....if HC would authorise the assault....this is how HC was greased into pulling the trigger on Waco.We will never forget......hold up placards of pictures of all of the Women and Children murdered at Waco at HCs next big public show and watch her melt down.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Cow not crow.

Your little carry on doesn’t change the fact that there is an unhealthy obsession with her on ATS.

It’s almost as though there’s this overcompensating thing going on....

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Who cares?

This washed up old cow?

This all happened THIS week.
It's not like she is in hiding.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Who cares?

This washed up old cow?

I thought that Hillary would fade away after she lost the election and only be mentioned in passing as she tried to peddle a book or something, but it appears the Right has gone full retard with their obsessions.

She is the ultimate distraction to take attention away from Trump and his problems.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Erm, she hasn't faded away... no one would be talking about her if she would do the honourable thing and agree never to be seen in public again.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
That damn Hillary.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Cow not crow.

Your little carry on doesn’t change the fact that there is an unhealthy obsession with her on ATS.

It’s almost as though there’s this overcompensating thing going on....

Right, because this never happens to Trump. A deluge of postings about something he allegedly did or is apart of?

Right?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You conservatives love to attack democrats every chance you get, yet ignore corruption in your own party. I wish citizens in this country would stop labeling themselves and start blaming the entire political system. If there's one thing Trump has done that has benefited this country, is he caused himself and both political parties to expose their immorality, corruption and hypocrisy.

Instead of defending the corruption of either party, maybe the PEOPLE should start uniting instead of playing the blame game. We should all be uniting and demanding accountability from all our elected officials for morality, honesty, and focusing on the needs of it's citizens here at home. We continue to sit by and watch corporations and super PAC's influence our elected officials. We standby and watch as our educational system continues to lower their standards. We standby and allow our elected officials not to tackle the huge healthcare & high cost of prescription drug problems we have in the U.S.. The list goes on and on...

Yet we've diminished ourselves to name calling like a bully in a playground. While we continue to divide ourselves, our elected officials are reaping the benefits of doing nothing for its citizens at the expense of our tax dollars. Wouldn't it be nice to hear politicians speak their mind instead of towing their party platform? Is it just a coincidence when these representatives are facing their last years in office they start attacking their own party and start speaking the truth?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

"You conservatives love to attack democrats every chance you get, yet ignore corruption in your own party."

"Instead of defending the corruption of either party, maybe the PEOPLE should start uniting instead of playing the blame game."

Hmmm. Those two points you made seem pretty inconsistent and you managed to get them into one post.
edit on 18/11/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It stands out because that's exactly what I see everyday in the political forums! I'm an independent, but I call it as I see them. To ignore the basic fact there are a lot of conservatives on this site is naive. Your doing nothing to promote the cause of the people, but more to promote the corruption of party politics.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

"Liberal billionaire George Soros and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi were listed as the main attractions Friday at a California gathering of the anti-Trump elite.

The four-day event in Carlsbad, titled “Beyond #Resistance: Reclaiming our Progressive Future,” asked that guests refrain from contacting the media or posting to social media, the agenda shows.

Special guest speakers were listed as CNN contributor Van Jones and Center for American Progress CEO Neera Tanden.

When not plotting their next political moves, it's assumed the group will have access to the resorts 17 tennis courts and championship golf course, as well as pools and hot tubs."

hmmmm, wonder if Hillary attended ? I also wonder how much this "hush, hush" event is going to cost taxpayers?
edit on 18-11-2017 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

She has been delusional her entire career, without the media able to prop up her facade, she shall continue to unravel.

The main one being that it would be an abuse of power to investigate her past dealings.

I believe the expression is that if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear no?

Damage control is a bitch, especially when the people who have covered your crimes are no longer in power!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join