It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor Says Republicans Are A Bunch of Sissies for Not Backing Roy Moore.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I strongly suspect the ACA repeal was attached to taxes simply to ensure tax reform doesn't pass, but so the Republicans can save face with their donors and say they gave it their best shot.

Their tricks are tired and one-dimensional.

No one is getting fooled any more.

Sad fact is, we're stuck with the republocrats.

Eventually they will all stop their lying and just openly state that they want to screw over America, crap on the Constitution, destroy freedoms and eradicate Nationalism.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Look D.C at the end of the day we need credible opposition...with the emphasis on "credible" to check each other potential excess.. I'm a lib or progressive based off my politics, still I've been told by Euro friends that in their nations I'm right of center..waddevea!! I'm aware that ma politics may not always fit, but recognized the need for compromise.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Aazadan

Like I've said, democrats are Marxist douche-bags. But republicans are LYING Marxist douche-bags.

Well said. Evidence of that is Al Franken admitting his molestation of the reporter, and apologizing.

Last night, Hillary even PRAISED Senator Franken for his courage.

edit on 11/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Republicans have stated that they want smaller government, lower taxes, no socialized medicine.

Now that the opportunity has presented itself to enact all these things, they (the republicans) are sabotaging their own party so they don't have to actually do the things they "say" they are for.

Like I've said, democrats are Marxist douche-bags. But republicans are LYING Marxist douche-bags.

I strongly suspect the ACA repeal was attached to taxes simply to ensure tax reform doesn't pass, but so the Republicans can save face with their donors and say they gave it their best shot.

ACA Repeal IS NOT attached to Tax-Cuts Reform.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

If the ink in that year book is more than 5 years old, Moore should drop out. It would be PROOF that he's a liar, and that he broke the law.

Has the accuser and her attorney allowed that key piece of evidence to be tested yet?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
so... your guys is a known cruiser of high school girls, but he's a republican so you'll make peace with that?

interesting. gross, but interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

First of all not standing up for this alleged abuser but were you not in threads condemning Weinstein based on unproven allegations?

Yet, here you are defending Moore for the same reason.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

Weinstein, Moore, Franken, Trump, Clinton... the whole lot of them are INNOCENT until proven GUILTY. LEGALLY, This is true, regardless of what we feel, sense, think, or believe.
edit on 11/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

have no idea...
but then, did any of the accusers against clinton have that kind of evidence, or where they just accusations? if you believed them enough to feel that their stories should disqualify his wife, then why shouldn't these women now be believed just as strongly and disqualify the man that the accusations are against.. or the ones that spoke out against trump?

at least, I think that all of women in c linton's case were adults when the assaults were supposedly taking place, with trump and moore, we are talking about CHILDREN!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Look D.C at the end of the day we need credible opposition...with the emphasis on "credible" to check each other potential excess.. I'm a lib or progressive based off my politics, still I've been told by Euro friends that in their nations I'm right of center..waddevea!! I'm aware that ma politics may not always fit, but recognized the need for compromise.

At the end of the day it comes to this; you're either anti-freedom and pro-government, or you're anti-government and pro-freedom.

There is no compromise.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

but without gov't, what stops the strong from enslaving the weak, from stealing, assaulting, or even killing whoever they want? somewhere in there the rule of law (gov't) has to be present or all you are doing is giving the rich, the strong, the brut with no conscious the freedom to do whatever they will to whomever they can, while you are denying the freedom and basic rights to their victims.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

At the end of the day it comes to this; you're either anti-freedom and pro-government, or you're anti-government and pro-freedom.

There is no compromise.

But how should that be defined, ah mean really, gov't without compromise = chaos, at least I've been told since that since high school, I know compromise is not always been popular and for the last 200 plus yrs..there have been an unhappy middle that pleased no one, buuut just like back in the day common sense and morality tend to bridge the gap...we are free to be dumb, but should not so dumb we are not free.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

at least, I think that all of women in c linton's case were adults when the assaults were supposedly taking place, with trump and moore, we are talking about CHILDREN!!

Yes, if pre-adults were sexually abused, that's worse than adult abuse. But as always, the burden of proof in this country is on the accuser.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There is no compromise.

Why can't there be a balance? I'm pro-government when it come to protecting our nation. But I don't want the government telling me that I have to buy health insurance, or be punished.

Everyone who pays taxes needs to have some say in what our government can and can't do.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Asking the current government for compromise is like having the Hangman only drop you 5 feet instead of 6 with a noose/rope that is 3 foot long.

In the past 30 years our freedoms have increase where we can get high and gays can marry.

In the past 30 years our freedoms have decreased; Our first amendment has been constantly attacked, our second amendment has been constantly attacked, surveillance has increased, owning property has been attacked, our taxes have been repeatedly raised, vaccines, child care, parental rights, individual rights all have been attacked or decreased.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ACA Repeal IS NOT attached to Tax-Cuts Reform.

Is it not on the Senate bill anymore?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But as always, the burden of proof in this country is on the accuser.

in a court of law, true. but in the voting booth, sorry, that is where every individual can decide for themselves what they want to believe, or not believe.
it's just that it would be nice if there was some consistency instead of well, we aren't gonna believe these women over there, they are talking about someone on our team!!! but these women over there, oh ya, they are telling the truth, no doubt about it, after all, they are talking about someone on the other team.
that kind of makes me believe that the people playing the game aren't really concerned about the sexual abuse of women, let alone that of children, but only winning at the game.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Omg. Thank you. I almost seriously died inside. Like these days there's a gnar agenda at play. # party affiliation. I'm more concerned about the pedos who aren't being aired out. Not to mention the massive desensitization taking place. I've been a lurker for years here and there's a blatant hijack against logic and reason these days

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So the church is ok with child molestation?..what a shocker

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

this guy was one of many religious right activists that flocked into Alabama to support Moore. listening to videos like this gives a glimpse into the just what the religious right is saying.

Here's a little more information about the press conference these religious right activists held in Alabama.

link to right wing watch article

link to fox news coverage on the event

I did a search on some of the names that were given on the right wing watch site. the rabbi it seems is from maryland, another came from ohio, still others came from I believe north carolina... kind of makes me wonder, do any of these people know Moore well enough to be able to say with so much certainty that he wasn't lurking in the mall harassing teen girls and calling them out of classes asking for dates with them? or are they just seeing him as someone who will stand in congress and vote laws in that will defeat what they see as evil...
and well, I guess the sexual assault of young women AND GIRLS, just isn't evil enough for them to be of any concern to them?

The press conference, which Moore and his wife Kayla attended and Moore spoke at, featured effusive praise for Moore’s character and record and vehement denunciations of the “character assassination” Moore’s supporters say is being waged by his enemies. Speakers identified these enemies not only as the women accusing him of sexual misconduct (“lies” and “vile calumnies”), but also the “lynch mob media,” “gay terrorists,” “communist Democrats,” “anti-God Republicans,” and other enemies of life, liberty and the Ten Commandments.

www.rightwingwatch.org...

gee, did he forget anyone.... oh ya, parents of young girls who would be less horrified to learn that a couple of those "gay terrorists" were moving into the house next door to them than they would be to have someone like trump or moore who had these kinds of accusations being made about them!!!
ya know my mom heard alot of crap working in the bar while I was growing up. rumors, gossip, who might be a danger to me. she didn't wait for proof, she didn't need proof, she let me know, even at that very young age who to avoid!!!
my guess, if you want to know the truth, go to the town where all this was happening, talk to those who had young teens during this time, more than likely, they were hearing the stories, and telling their young girls to avoid the guy too!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join