It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 Percent Of Americans Share Trump’s Opinion On Political Correctness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc4denmark
a reply to: seasonal

Holy #. How much of an idiot are you? If you can not talk to vegans, I guess you have a problem with basic communicative skills.

Jeez the intellectual bar is nearly none-existing when it comes to Trump supporters.

Measured idiot here.

I can talk to vegans, for about 2-3 minutes, then they start to get exercised and then they start to yell.
Same thing with pro abortion libs.
Same thing with anti-M J conservs, but not to the extent of the idiots listed above.

You can't talk rationally to irrational people. Or maybe it's my sparkling personality that turns them off?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

... people who think their own opinions are facts.

Sounds like stance of a lot of the right wingers around my area.
edit on 11/20/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
what exactly is trumps position on political correctness?
we know he and his supporters are very stupid, wanting to blame shia for wahhabi terrorism being an example.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: seasonal
61% of Hillary supporters say they find it "hard" to be friends with Trump supporters, while 31% of Trump supporters say they have a hard time being friends with Hillary supporters.

Which means that liberals can no longer be considered liberal in the original sense of the word.

If anything, being liberal entails being tolerant of others views.

Not anymore...... One of the most humorous aspects of this whole election, IMO. A prejudiced Liberal who is against free speech and assembly.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
70%? That's, "Democratic" enough for me. I'll take it!!! Do you OP, have a problem with "Democracy"?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
70%? That's, "Democratic" enough for me. I'll take it!!! Do you OP, have a problem with "Democracy"?

Pump the bake a little and read some of the responses in the thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I didn't know you were there when this conversation was taking place....yes, I've endured more than a few. Stopped talking to people...just listen to see if it's safe. Democrats can't go 10 seconds without bashing Trump...and if you don't bash along with them, then you're immediately labeled a Nazi racist women hater.

Funny thing is I was a JFK democrat from the 60s until Obama was elected, then I became independent. Don't believe these new democrats are either liberal or socially responsible---they are just plain hateful and intolerant, as far as I can tell.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I was sick of the PC garbage long before Trump even considered running for office. My distaste for it goes waaay back to Bush Jr. I suppose in a sense I 'share' his opinion, but it's not like his opinion is new or suddenly just appeared from the wild. It's been building for years and people are finally starting to wake up.

I'm honestly tired of the rhetoric from both sides. We've got many conservatives still trying their damndest to demonize MJ and anything to do with sex, and many liberals trying to demonize pretty much anything there's not a law out there to fully control. (Keep your filthy PC hands off my video games!)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: harrogate
what exactly is trumps position on political correctness?
we know he and his supporters are very stupid, wanting to blame shia for wahhabi terrorism being an example.

"we" ?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: mc4denmark

Holy #. How much of an idiot are you? If you can not talk to vegans, I guess you have a problem with basic communicative skills.

Jeez the intellectual bar is nearly none-existing when it comes to Trump supporters.

Measured idiot here.

I can talk to vegans, for about 2-3 minutes, then they start to get exercised and then they start to yell.
Same thing with pro abortion libs.
Same thing with anti-M J conservs, but not to the extent of the idiots listed above.

You can't talk rationally to irrational people. Or maybe it's my sparkling personality that turns them off?

You also can't fight crazy or fix stupid....trying to do either ends up dragging you down to the emotional and intellectual level of your opponent.....interestingly crazy cannot, by definition, know it is crazy, and those that possess stupidity are usually too stupid to realize what they don''t know....the worst is when your opponent is both, that's when you smile politely and say "um, ok"...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well, I would have to say that your profile picture is quite the resemblance of your actual cognitive ability - holy hell you are quite the idiot.

People varies, in all segments. You will find that both meat eaters and vegans, left and right wing supporters shares these personalities. You are an imbecile if you think those traits are rooted in ideological view. Christ man - do you self a fever use your brain.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join