It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 Percent Of Americans Share Trump’s Opinion On Political Correctness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This moron winning was the best thing to ever happen to the dems. Midterms and presidential election is going to be one big whoop a** for dems.

Can't wait for the excuses then.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

If Trump can't fix health care, and he can't, there will be hell to pay. I can see a more Sanders style guy winning. And perhaps that is what needs to happen to get the US off this corp/lobby controlled kick we have been on since the 1950's.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KJUK78

I find it extremely difficult to hold a conversation with a "progressive or Democrat" particularly if it involves having a political discussion.

The majority of the time it descends into Ad Hominem on their part.

^^^ irony

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I find it extremely difficult to hold a conversation with a "progressive or Democrat" particularly if it involves having a political discussion.

The majority of the time it descends into Ad Hominem on their part.

^^^ irony[/quot

Which part is ironic?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If Trump can't fix health care, and he can't, there will be hell to pay. I can see a more Sanders style guy winning. And perhaps that is what needs to happen to get the US off this corp/lobby controlled kick we have been on since the 1950's.

He has only been in there a year, It took Obama almost 2 years to implement Obamacare

As long as he gets it done in his first term, I can see him winning re-election in 2020.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Umm, maybe you should start paying attention.
Trump has done nothing of substance and barely has his own party on his side. So pass new healthcare in a year..LMAO

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I think you are stuck in that smoked fish thread. Either that or you're just delusional.

The dems will never recover before 2020 there is simply to much corruption!

Reminds me of an old Judas Priest song "some heads are gonna roll". Guess we'll see what is left of the DNC when all is said and done.

edit on 18-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: fix

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The most important thing about this is that it proves predefined views can be injected in the minds of the masses by the media.

Nearly all the views that quickly gain the support of the masses are defined and promoted by the media.

It really proves how easily manipulated the minds of the masses are.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I cannot STAND political correctness

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
People seem to have a poor understanding of cause and effect these days. The PC culture gave birth to Donald Trump and his more extremist supporters. You can't have one extremist action without an extremist reaction.

And what the Trumpers can't grasp is that Trump's bloviated crudeness is not a solution to the PC problem, it is a byproduct of it and just another symptom of same sickness that again has a reaction on the opposing end. It's a vicious circle that is stunting our growth as a people.

I've never understood the concept of hating someone because they hate someone else. If anything, I feel sorry for them that they're held prisoner by their own fallacious perceptions.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You always have a reasoned well crafted way with your words - telling it like it is

www.academia.org...

Political Correctness is cultural Marxism. It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I. If we compare the basic tenets of Political Correctness with classical Marxism the parallels are very obvious. First of all, both are totalitarian ideologies

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Its simple. The reasons why us Liberals have more difficulty getting along with Trump voters are as follows..

1. Trump voters (generally speaking) love to troll. See thinfs such as Pepe the frog. See this forum for example. See theor fearless orange leader, the grand wizard troll. Trump trolls his haters all day. This gets really annoying, amd it makes meaningful debate a lost cause.

2. Either you see every other man woman and child on earth as your 100% uncontested equal deserving all of the same things as you no matter race, religion, creed, country, color, work ethic, financial situation, education level, personality, sexual preference... or you dont. Trump supporters, much like their leader dont.. on at least one of the above.

This is also quite frustrating for us liberals.. because when we say.. "lets all do this together" or "lets accept everyone" or anything along those lines.. the Trump voters have to be the ones who dont want to accept someone, something, or work.towards global equality. If you arent a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem.

I think its going to take an alien invasion to kae us realize. There is no United States, Mexico, African Nations, Russia, China, UK.. etc.. theres only people. We are all in this TOGETHER.. as one humanity. We should be working on common goals TOGETHER.

Globalism is a GOOD thing.

A central world government would be a GOOD thing.

Think about it.. a world without borders!

A world where every human gets the same opportunity, whether theyre born on the Savannah, in New York city, in the amazon, in Moscow, on a rice paddy.. etc..

Thats the liberal dream, true freedom and equality. Healthcare, food, shelter, and opportunity for all, everyone coming together to builf towards a bigger and better future that isnt possible with people sectioning themselves off.

Its poisoning when someone whonhas that mentality has a friend who wants to build walls to keep people seeking opportunity and freedom out...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: eNumbra
Polls only matter when they confirm your own biases.

It's election polls that get all of the Dark Electioneering hatchet work perpetrated in.

Engineering the results of a poll is easy, from cherry picking the audience being polled, asking questions in a leading way, etc. Even the best most unbiased polls retain some amount of bias because of how hard it is to truly represent 300M people.

Polls, and their results being posted for all to see is a common form of opinion engineering; if you think it only happens are election time...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
70% of people in an insane asylum?

Because it's exactly the opposite in the real world. Maybe 30% and that would be pushing it.
People are a lot nicer and more polite than him. Kindergarteners are more socially poised than he is.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

IKR?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This site is the only place you guys can say you support trump and not have people scowl at you.
My friends who supported trump pretty much don't mention him any more and I pretty much let them.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yeah like so many times trump #s up and you guys yell FAKE NEWS..
So many times. ...lol
This thread is a circle jerk.
I'm getting out before it gets even more slimy.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

Trump has done nothing of substance and barely has his own party on his side. So pass new healthcare in a year..LMAO

I have been paying attention, maybe YOU should.

Why don't you have a look at all he has managed to achieve in his first year, that CNN didn't tell you about, ill even help.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KJUK78

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

I have been paying attention, maybe YOU should.

Why don't you have a look at all he has managed to achieve in his first year, that CNN didn't tell you about, ill even help.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Are you suggesting we sign up to receive updates from the White House staff on what the president is accomplishing? You think that’s an accurate unbiased accounting of the administration?

Because if you are, you’re naive and deserved to be laughed out of here just as people would have laughed you out of here if you’d suggested it during the last administration.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: seasonal

The most important thing about this is that it proves predefined views can be injected in the minds of the masses by the media.

Nearly all the views that quickly gain the support of the masses are defined and promoted by the media.

It really proves how easily manipulated the minds of the masses are.

Sadly you are right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join