It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's million man army: full of parasites from contaminated food

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If this report is true, then all peasants throughout NK are now full of worms.

The prevalence of parasitic worms causing health problems in North Korea may be the result of a personal intervention by Kim Jong Un, who urged farmers to spread human excrement on their fields to fertilize crops.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ElGoobero

What about our nuclear threat to the world?

Do you really think we are mature enough to be playing with that particular match and dynamite?

The people of North Korea will fight to the bitter end to defend their ideologies and territory, they will die by the 100,000s, possibly millions! Now tell me in god honest truth how the hell is that going to help them?

Do you wish the Wikipedia entry on what the U.N is or what they really amount to?

Follow the Money honey......follow the money!

Our nuclear threat? We did nuke Japan, during a war (to end a war they started). Since then, we have a 72 year history as responsible custodians. Kim Jong Un hasn't proven to be a responsible custodian of anything. Most military experts agree we can't trust him with nuclear weapons. Sure we could just hope he has the brains not to use them, but if you're wrong millions of people die. I'd rather not take that chance.

As for the North Korean people, you've been somewhat misled on how fanatical they are. Over the past few decades, information has been slowly seeping over the border. Many North Koreans are becoming aware of just how lousy they have it. There are a number of documented South Koreans who, with the help of a few DPRK guards, smuggle flash drives and other media into North Korea with information about South Korean and western society, tv shows, movies, encyclopedia information, etc. More and more people over there are learning what life is like outside their #hole country and that "dear leader" has been oppressing them since birth. These people are not going to fight to the death.

There are some videos on YouTube about the smuggling operations, if you're interested. Here's one. There are more.

edit on 19 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"Our nuclear threat? We did nuke Japan"

Yes, twice i think you will find, when they were already essentially beaten and on their arse.

America dropped those bombs to stop Russias own invasion of Japan and also to make them think twice about continuing there occupation into the rest of the European continent.

Plain as day really.

As to the veracity and/or fanatical intent of the North Korean people? None of our concern really, certainly nothing to do with the U.N who are there for there own nefarious purpose.

None of our business really, unfortunate but true, cold war is over and the future of the Korean peninsula has nothing to do with us.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Ameilia
While it may sound very disgusting as a human to live with parasites in our body, the reality is we are supposed to be exposed and have symbiosis with some types of worms. Some of them help to trigger the organs mucosal secretions which help reduce or combat inflammation. It has become somewhat of a new thing to ingest certain whipworms eggs as a treat to Inflammatory bowel Syndrome (IBS).

Humans have lived many generations without certain symbiotic relationships with helpful parasites. Now science wants to mimic the functions without the worm as a "safer" alternative. Yea I bet they consider nanobots and machines as safer. If it came down to that, I would stick with what nature already provided before we started destroying it.

When Parasites Could Be The Treatment Instead Of The Illness Does that mean we should all go infest ourselves with whipworms? NO, our bodies did not evolve with those relationships, it would take at least another two generations of chronic parasites for the body and the worms to be in harmony again. However, many third worlders, especially in villages with poor sanitary and hygiene standards continue to maintain this symbiosis to this day, and as a result none of their communities suffer from Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome!

I'm sure there is a middle somewhere between living in filth and re-introducing human symbiosis with planet Earth.

Please provide us a youtube video of you chowing down on a bowl of rice and whipworm eggs. Then post a 2 month follow up video as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

"Our nuclear threat? We did nuke Japan"

Yes, twice i think you will find, when they were already essentially beaten and on their arse.

America dropped those bombs to stop Russias own invasion of Japan and also to make them think twice about continuing there occupation into the rest of the European continent.

Plain as day really.

Plain as day except to historians, many of whom completely disagree with you. Japan was beaten in the sense that pretty much everyone knew the outcome was going to be allied victory at that point, but they weren't prepared to surrender and the war was projected to drag on for several more years. So that in no way negates the reasoning used to justify the bombing. Additionally your assertion about Russia is missing some key facts. I suggest you read up on Soviet involvement in the end of the war. Stalin was being quite duplicitous:

In late June they [Japan] approached the Soviets, (the Neutrality Pact was still in place), inviting them to negotiate peace with the allies in support of Japan, providing them with specific proposals and in return they offered the Soviets very attractive territorial concessions. Stalin expressed interest, and the Japanese awaited the Soviet response. The Soviets continued to avoid providing a response. The Potsdam Conference was held from 16 July to 2 August 1945. On 24 July the Soviet Union recalled all embassy staff and families from Japan. On 26 July the conference produced the Potsdam Declaration whereby Churchill, Truman and Chiang Kai-shek (the Soviet Union was not at war with Japan) demanded the unconditional surrender of Japan. The Japanese continued to wait for the Soviet response, and avoided responding to the declaration.

The Soviets didn't even declare war on Japan until 8 August, 1945, 2 days after we had dropped the first atomic bomb.

Stalin continued to waffle with the allies about exactly how much help he was willing to provide with the invasion of Japan. That was his game, he kept everybody on their toes, always trying to confuse us. (For years he kept us in the dark about exactly what happened to Hitler.) Many historians believe he would have only committed forces to taking territories that Japan and Russia had disputed for years, basically just taking advantage of the opportunity the war provided to annex disputed islands and such. We'll never know for sure of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Who records History face23785? That would be the victors and seldom the vanquished.

The information age in which we now live is beginning to change that fact but back around the time of WW-2, well not so much i'm afraid.

The bomb was a message, hence the repetition.

Totally agree "We'll never know for sure" and by design no less.

edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That would be a great point if no one except Americans had written about WW2 for the past 70 years. That's not the case though.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's still true to an extent, and i think a few people have indeed alluded to the same reasons American "dropped da Bomb" in publications of the past.

History is simply not as black and white as it seems and not all atelier motivations are extensively recorded in the manner of which they are today.

Fact of the matter is that the world was a smaller place to exist back then hence information far easier to manipulate same with public opinion and historical evidence.

Take Operation Paperclip for instance, that happened and was paid token lip service by our News of the day, yet what transpired was far greater than ever recorded or reported.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
mods please delete
edit on 19-11-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If this report is true, then all peasants throughout NK are now full of worms.

The prevalence of parasitic worms causing health problems in North Korea may be the result of a personal intervention by Kim Jong Un, who urged farmers to spread human excrement on their fields to fertilize crops.

The U.S vs 100tr worms.....

I'm backing the u.s in this fight

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Are you sure US troops can handle the horror at the sight of every NK soldier running at them on the battle field with worms coming out of every hole in their body.

Maybe this is why Deagle states that NK population is 0 in 10 years time because they are all either mutant worms or nuked.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That amoral act, carried out by the US, was indeed a message for Russia.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

That amoral act, carried out by the US, was indeed a message for Russia.

not wanting to drift topic but nuking Japan was not immoral (or amoral). they almost didn't surrender after the 2nd nuke.

and what 'message to the USSR'? 50 years of cold war and we never nuked them, even when we had a huge bomb advantage.
the USA has shown heroic restraint since WWII in NOT welding power as it could have. the existence of the Kim regime (not to mention Castro among others) is proof.
edit on 19-11-2017 by ElGoobero because: add well-reasoned thought

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Nothing about what I said was black and white. Indeed, the reasons for why we dropped the bomb are very complicated, as is any discussion of the morality of it, as opposed to some black and white political message to Russia at the expense of 200K lives. I won't further derail the thread, enjoy your revisionist history.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The National Archives in Washington contain US government documents that chart Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US dispels any doubt that the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including "capitulation even if the terms were hard". Instead, the US secretary of war, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was "fearful" that the US air force would have Japan so "bombed out" that the new weapon would not be able "to show its strength". He later admitted that "no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the bomb". His foreign policy colleagues were eager "to browbeat the Russians with the bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip". General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the bomb, testified: "There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis." The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Truman voiced his satisfaction with the "overwhelming success" of "the experiment".

John Pilger

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The National Archives in Washington contain US government documents that chart Japanese peace overtures as early as 1943. None was pursued. A cable sent on May 5, 1945 by the German ambassador in Tokyo and intercepted by the US dispels any doubt that the Japanese were desperate to sue for peace, including "capitulation even if the terms were hard". Instead, the US secretary of war, Henry Stimson, told President Truman he was "fearful" that the US air force would have Japan so "bombed out" that the new weapon would not be able "to show its strength". He later admitted that "no effort was made, and none was seriously considered, to achieve surrender merely in order not to have to use the bomb". His foreign policy colleagues were eager "to browbeat the Russians with the bomb held rather ostentatiously on our hip". General Leslie Groves, director of the Manhattan Project that made the bomb, testified: "There was never any illusion on my part that Russia was our enemy, and that the project was conducted on that basis." The day after Hiroshima was obliterated, President Truman voiced his satisfaction with the "overwhelming success" of "the experiment".

John Pilger

Gotta love quotes out of context. The Japanese did indeed make peace overtures, but they tried to dictate so many terms to the allies that the allies told them to go # themselves. We demanded unconditional surrender. They wanted to keep certain territories they had acquired, they wanted to keep their armed forces intact, they wanted all kinds of ridiculous conditions. With the upper hand clearly in our favor, would you agree to that and risk them simply attacking again in 5 years after they had a chance to rebuild?

And Stimson was woefully uninformed, if he ever really said that. There were 5 or 6 candidate cities that were on the potential target list for the bomb that the air force largely avoided during the bombing campaigns, specifically so they would be relatively undamaged if we dropped the A-bomb so we could get an accurate judgement of how much damage it could do to a city.

The Groves quote was also taken out of context. What he was talking about was that we wanted to make sure we got the bomb before the Soviets did, so they couldn't blackmail us with it in the post-war political climate. All the negotiations the allies had to do about who would control what and where would have gone drastically different if Stalin had atomic bombs and we didn't. Nobody thought the war would be lost without it. We definitely could have won the war without it, it just sped things up and saved lives. It was never a "we need to develop this at all costs or we'll lose the war". Of course they were considering the post-war environment, where it became clear the Soviets would be our main adversary.

Sorry, it was a valiant try at revisionist history, but it failed.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's not as crazy as it sounds.

They are running trials on it to see if the hypothesis holds up.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It wasn't a valiant try. Nothing so fancy!

John Pilger is a respected political journalist and analyst. That's why I thought to use that quote. He isn't the only respected figure with that view.

I made that remark because I have heard it said a few times...and it does make sense really. We can have our differing opinion on the merits of 'saving lives', mines is that it was an immoral act given that the Japanese were ready to capitulate.

edit on 19-11-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Does that mean we should all go infest ourselves with whipworms? NO, our bodies did not evolve with those relationships, it would take at least another two generations of chronic parasites for the body and the worms to be in harmony again.

I mean two generations of humans, but likely many more. However, I do not suffer from IBS because I don't bloat myself on a diet I know will cause inflammation, diabetes, obesity, or even actually be soooo stupid that some people literally won't drink water because it taste nasty or has no taste ......

That kind of diet does lead to the kinds of conditions and irritations that western medicine demands requires the removal of organs and permanent attachment of plastic bags and hoses. Many of the doctors of the man who the article originally looked into said a colposcopy bag and removing some of their guts was the only option. So he popped some worm eggs and voila, his discomfort disappeared.

In any case, I did specifically say that nobody should be popping eggs and suggest we find a middle ground between filth and symbiosis.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: EA006

Are you sure US troops can handle the horror at the sight of every NK soldier running at them on the battle field with worms coming out of every hole in their body.

Maybe this is why Deagle states that NK population is 0 in 10 years time because they are all either mutant worms or nuked.

Nobody should suffer the horrors of war.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join