It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Xcathdra

What freedom do you have that I do not?

Cmon lay it out I point form.

I did... what part of being owned by a King/Queen confuses you? What part of the fact that in a social standing setting your beneath your sovereign and all those they elevated to a station above you?

While the government of Australia is elected by the Australian people the Governor general can act outside of your governments wishes and disband segments of your government.

In other words you have freedom but if you yank that chain to hard they can hang you by it.

and there is nothing you can do to stop it is there?

Stop what exactly? You may have a gun but as we have discussed before the government have bigger and better guns, they have laser guided missiles, you have an ar15....good luck with that

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

"Everyone is a criminal until they turn to Jesus Christ."

Yawn, Nowhere in your bible doe sit say that. You need to re-read it

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I did... what part of being owned by a King/Queen confuses you? What part of the fact that in a social standing setting your beneath your sovereign and all those they elevated to a station above you?

While the government of Australia is elected by the Australian people the Governor general can act outside of your governments wishes and disband segments of your government.

In other words you have freedom but if you yank that chain to hard they can hang you by it.

Stop what exactly? You may have a gun but as we have discussed before the government have bigger and better guns, they have laser guided missiles, you have an ar15....good luck with that

Haaa... How myopic are you?

Hint: Asymmetric warfare is effective....and does not limit one to a simple rifle.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Those bigger and better sure has worked in the middle east eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

"Everyone is a criminal until they turn to Jesus Christ."

Yawn, Nowhere in your bible doe sit say that. You need to re-read it

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

Want to know what I fear MORE than a fully armed population of armed citizens? It is religious zealots like this that eventually can snap and kill hundreds with their wild dogma.

That is what keeps me up at night...not the citizens armed to protect themselves.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So the TR3B a BUST ,next year too?
IT'S HARD waiting for surplus...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Hint: Asymmetric warfare is effective....and does not limit one to a simple rifle.

Right, you just keep telling yourself that, you are bigger and badder than your government.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Right, you just keep telling yourself that, you are bigger and badder than your government.

It's called history...I suggest you study it. Willful ignorance will not set you free.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumJunkie

Those bigger and better sure has worked in the middle east eh?

If that's attempt of bragging is a major fail, all you have done is insulted military personnel.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's called history...I suggest you study it. Willful ignorance will not set you free.

😂 there's a reason we call your free, freedumb.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Let me guess you're a Jehovah Witness

. If God Almighty meant for me to die, then I die. If I live, it is because God allowed it.

No. I am only who I am. Which is me, in the I AM, with many others, who get what Jesus Christ said and are willing to do what He has been saying to the best of our abilities. As scary as it may feel, I and many, are going for it, giving the fear to God instead of projecting fear onto our own beings and brethren.

The alternative is believing I died because you allowed it or wanted me to. Or I live only because you allow it.

link   

I'm sure your FEELINGS have LIT your way for you but in THIS country YOU better be a BIT harder inland.

link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

About half past three next Tuesday I think.

No thanks, I don't like plain it's got to be pan.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Americans are so brainwashed and incapable of being rational.

Then that makes you more American than I friend...
There are enough firearms in America to arm every man woman and child with 3. By your standards we should all be dead by now.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Off to another forum.

Take care everyone.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt 10:16

And

Ephesians 6:11-18

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
edit on 17-11-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I'm sure your FEELINGS have LIT your way for you but in THIS country YOU better be a BIT harder inland.

If I lived in the mighty U. S of A, I would most certainly carry a gun at all times, your countrymen are somewhat unhinged and clearly without a gun your rolling the dice.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If I lived in the mighty U. S of A, I would most certainly carry a gun at all times, your countrymen are somewhat unhinged and clearly without a gun your rolling the dice.

Then it is a good thing you live in paradise, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Then it is a good thing you live in paradise, isn't it?

This might be a difficult concept for you to get your head around, yes it is a good thing, I am free to walk down the street without fear, I'm free to go to church without fear, I'm free to go to a music concert without fear, I'm free to send my kids to school without the fear of them being shot by some lunatic.... So yeah it's a good thing alright.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

WHY? ...I don't, MOST of them are JUST normal and the criminals are really pussies without groups..OH and we hit in faces DRUNK SO get used to that and don't EVER stare...COME to my house for an effective safety brief before shooting any gun,some are amused by bruised shoulders,while educating other men's boys.
Muhammad IS changing your world faster than HE WILL EVER touch mine
edit on 17-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Our countryfolk have had the seed of the Love of Jesus sowed in them and it's just a matter of time before it blooms, instantaneously, all at once, all together. God's Angels are keeping vigilance. And when they come, the guns anyone should hold will melt hot in their hands like the metal and plastic they really just are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join