It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

What do tanks have to do with firearms?

That's like taking a gun to a knife fight. LoL

Any run of the mill RPG round will ruin a tanks day any day of the week.

But i digress, i still dont think the American public requires access to the weaponry it has at its disposal.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

and what do they have access to they shouldn't?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Armalites for a start.

Depends on the state through as to what weaponry is deemed legal to own, or am i wrong?

link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Believe whatever you like. It stems back from authority of the State

wiki
fasces

Image result for history of Fasces symbol The fasces had its origin in the Etruscan civilization, and was passed on to ancient Rome, where it symbolized a magistrate's power and jurisdiction.

link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

they believe in this time/space reality. But in the merged time/space reality

I'm starting to doubt if you're serious or not.

"merged"!!!

Maybe Jesus should give you some Physics lessons

Little consequence but maybe Jesus will.; although, I am one that wishes not to know everything nor how everything 'works.'

I choose this so I can come unto Him like a child and see things through child-like eyes.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But i digress, i still dont think the American public requires access to the weaponry it has at its disposal.

I just don't think you care to listen at all.

You really think you know what's best for all.

That's the last time I ever put effort into addressing your questions. Your lazy response tells me everything I need to know about where this dead conversation will go.
edit on 17 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Devils advocate? ..or you really don't know the meaning of that in the Lincoln Memorial? When you see a swastika in India or East Asia do you also believe they are Nazi's?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Nope, not in the slightest.

So please climb down from the soapbox im only voicing my own opinion.

Nobody is trying to take away you Guns, that's a decision or conclusion your nation will have to come to on her own.

Whats best for you is your own business really.

"That's the last time I ever put effort into addressing your questions. Your lazy response tells me everything I need to know about where this dead conversation will go."

Its 4am and im typing with one hand and busy with the other, calm down and don't spit the dummy out.

If you dont like my answer then don't respond, either way I'm a happy bunny. x
edit on 17-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Let me guess you're a Jehovah Witness

. If God Almighty meant for me to die, then I die. If I live, it is because God allowed it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I know of the swastikas history.

Keep serving the illusion - its how your country and its citizens willfully invade other Nations so the likes of Cheney and Bush get rich. Look how well your vets are treated. LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

. We are to take the bullet if it's God's will and God will either take us home or bring us back to life as a witness. Or God will divert the bullet.

Why didnt god give him a heart attack before entering the church? Problem solved.

But the stray sheep who are hungry sheep to social media and the news would never have had the chance, the last chance, to see for themselves, how absolutely ridiculous and hypocritical it is to pack a gun in a Church that says they follow Jesus Christ much less follow Jesus and pack a gun with the intent to take someone's life with it, regardless of the reason.

Saints do not carry weapons to kill another. If they are fearful they give it to God.

We must all die proclaiming the truth of the love of Jesus if God wills it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You keep denying you're a Jehovahs Witness

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yup and like I said only God can judge others and since you havent produced any credentials saying you speak for God you should stop violating the very religion you are trying to force onto others.

That is unless you are God.

Are you?

If we were to see it your way, how are you speaking for youself at this moment trying to project legitimacy with out credentials to present to all of us here? If we are to see it your way, how are you to be taken legitimatetly as a speaker for your body? We are presuming you have a human body. How are we to know that it is true you have a human heart pumping blood in it? Have you presented credentials for that? How do we know something hasn't taken over your body and turned you into a speaker for the Accuser, instead of being the great healer you were meant to be?

You will know the truth I speak of because I and (we) have sowed a good seed into you and you will feel it. You will feel truly peaceful and relaxed later on. When you feel this way give the glory to God through Jesus Christ and He will take it from there.

This will happen to anyone who's been reading along.

If you're a believer already Our good Lord Jesus will make you stronger. Fear not for the Kingdom of God is at Hand and His Army of Angels are sent over to keep a watchful eye upon your enemies. Love your enemies to turn them from their evil ways before it's too late for them. For those truly in Jesus Christ do not pray for the lake of fire to consume them for even as Jesus saved the thief on the cross, our Lord Jesus can save them too if they seek Him.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: seeker1963

You think I'm a slave because I don't own guns?

What exactly do you have in the way of freedom that I don't have?

The right to not be owned by a Sovereign.

LOL - LOL ...

Like you aren't OWNED by rampant Capital.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Arguing this point is like whistling about chickens.
..Anti gun people will not move an inch no matter what. They will not even listen to their own logic they use in other debates. IE: If you are against abortion don't get one" . Same works here. If you don't like guns then don't own one. But that makes no sense at all does it anti-gunners?

I as well as all the gun owners I know personally are well trained to handle and use these tools. Most are. Sure, there are some Darwin winners that do stupid things with all kinds of things. but it's only guns that people get that big stick rammed up the sitting place and demand removal. Millions of guns in millions of hands do proper and even good things with their tools. Bu tit's that one person that does one thing that gets weeks of laser focus.

There's a way to settle it all if it is so important to any people that do not want guns in the hands of Americans. Change the Constitution. It's spelled out in detail how to do just that. Anything less you are just another yapping animal barking at the dark. At the very least there are places in this country that have much more restriction on guns. Maybe that would be a better fit for your fearful minds.

Speaking as a person that has had to unfortunately had to use his tools to save his own rear end from getting put in a box too early i'm very happy I have the the ability to protect myself and my family. I say unfortunate because I don't think any decent human being wants to hurt another (or worse) another person. But that day I was the good guy with a gun. And if I wasn't afforded the right I have in this country I would more than likely not be here to make this post. But as I have been told by more "liberal" people in the past one less conservative would not be a bad thing anyway. I just love that kinder/gentler group of people.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What exactly do you have in the way of freedom that I don't have?

A clearly defined right to Free Speech. Don't give us Aussies a bad name with your ignorance. And just in case you bring up our Constitution I'll save you the effort.

Notice - "Implied". You might also look into how often our slander and libel laws are used to stifle speech.
wiki

Constitutional law protection. The Australian Constitution does not explicitly protect freedom of expression. However, the High Court has held that an implied freedom of political communication exists as an indispensible part of the system of representative and responsible government created by the Constitution.

Right, so would us carrying guns around make a difference?

Feel free to move to the U. S anytime you like.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Everyone is a criminal until they turn to Jesus Christ.

Yawn, Nowhere in your bible doe sit say that. You need to re-read it

The New Testament is the First Level of understanding to get to the Next Level of understanding as stated here: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21. I do not need to re-read the Kingdom of God within me because it is IN me as I AM in THEM.

I always re-read the New Testament for verses to present to other people in this world still if the situation calls for it. Even our sweetest most trusted friends tell us and we remind them to read the verses. The New Testament with its books, is like a room. The book closed is like the door. Opened it's like a room. The room has many rooms. My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? John 14:2

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Freedom from the crown, OK ,what would change if we were free from the crown?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
AND now THIS IDIOT must live with a VERY stigmatizing event ,both to HIS SELF and ANYONE who KNOWS that guns have safeties one should USE when NOT under direct threat...
ALTHOUGH seeing YOUR party's contributions to MANIACAL shooters as a PARTY leaves some suspicions at your almost LOBOTOMIZING hole in logic...

edit on 17-11-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join