It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So... Nobody is the slightest bit concerned that you have an 80 odd year old man carrying a gun everywhere he goes....

That's simply an accident waiting to happen.

The last bastion of the illogical - quote ronnie raygun's speech writers.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

"hmmm maybe we should take guns away from cops too cause..."

Come on now don't be silly, how would they manage to shoot and kill all those lovely black and brown people without there trusty sidearm?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

Rather useless meme, I'm never concerned with my own driving..it's the morons out there driving that you might be concerned with..you get what I'm saying.

I'm not wading into the gun control debate as it's pointless..just the feel good meme.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

This is one of the the author's signature drive-by threads. Post to troll other ATS members, then disappear never to comment.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah, with all due respect, the idea that guns stop tyranny is a fantasy.

The elite in our country, the ones who already have us under tyranny, will never be exposed to gun play and these vicious nutty crimes the ordinary person is exposed to in America, because their in gated communities and in their private planes.

They have tyrannized us with television, the MSM and the military Industrial Intelligence complex

And who if they wanted to can shove all 300,000 of those guns square up our behinds

It’s just a cowboy fantasy.

I could understand a person wants personal protection but knock off the tyranny fantasy

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

So... Nobody is the slightest bit concerned that you have an 80 odd year old man carrying a gun everywhere he goes....

He was hoping to fool us with the trickle down argument.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Yeah, with all due respect, the idea that guns stop tyranny is a fantasy.

King George would disagree with you.

As would the founding fathers.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

He was hoping to fool us with the trickle down argument.

Leave it to you to not understand the point made. I thought Australians were suppose to be smarter than Americans.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But, but, second amendment rights and all that jazz.

America will never relinquish her private arsenals because they think their government is coming to get them.

Fact of the matter is that the government already have them. Same all across the globe really.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I got it I just don't agree, your point was illogical and not worth responding to.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

What part of the 2nd amendment do you not understand?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I got it I just don't agree, your point was illogical and not worth responding to.

Then you didnt get it. When you stop being a subject of the crown feel free to come back and join the discussion.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What part of the 2nd amendment do you not understand?
Perhaps the misunderstanding is between what is a RIGHT vs what is a PRIVILEGE. Many anti-gun advocated do have that misunderstanding in their heads....and refuse to acknowledge the difference.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Then you didnt get it. When you stop being a subject of the crown feel free to come back and join the discussion.

Your living in fantasy land, your guns won't save you from a tyrannical government.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The part that allows Armalites and the like.

Not so much of a problem with the odd Musket or two.

Mate, Guns are killing people, it's plain to see.

They are a problem, and you really don't require them in the way you imagine.

It's a conclusion your nation will need to come to herself through, no point in us attempting to tell you what to do, because it never ends well.
edit on 17-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It did with King George

Your living in fantasy land, your guns won't save you from a tyrannical government.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

I mean either cops should only be allowed to have guns, or we have a police brutality epidemic. The left can only pick one.

As a member of law enforcement I support the 2nd amendment. I believe the government should fear the people and not the other way around. In my time i have seen responsible gun owners use their firearms responsibly and with justification as required by law.

The left wants to get rid of guns except for themselves or their armed body guards.

The left likes to lecture everyone that not all Muslims are responsible for an Islamic terror attack. I fail to understand then why the left holds all gun owners responsible for the act of one.

Smoking kills 450,000 +/- a year. Where are the Democrats on ending that killer? It kills more people than guns and car accidents combined.

Justification required by WHO'S LAW?

The U.S. Constitution does not mention Almighty God or God's approval. The only one who can come to the Father is Jesus Christ and people have to go to Jesus Christ first. Jesus and the Father are ONE. Jesus Christ said He will do what we ask if we follow His Commandment which is to Love God, neighbor and self. Many people do this already and have prayed for God's Army of Angels to come down and put a sword through the hypocrites pen and paper because if no one goes through Jesus Christ and strives to follow his commandments, they are not responsible.

If you don't go through Jesus Christ you are not responsible enough to have a gun. If you do go through Jesus Christ and THEN think you're responsible enough now to have a gun, you're going to have your ass handed to you because you know THE TRUTH and you refuse to follow it. You cannot claim to know the Holy Spirit if you have murder in your mind. Murder is on the mind when people actually pack a gun on them for protection because they are prepared to murder before any event takes place. These people are walking manifesters and I hereby proclaim them to cease.

Stop manifesting bad things.

Stop living in fear.

Stop thinking you are cool because you have a gun/s.

Stop trying to be a hero.

I don't want you protecting me with your gun. You have absolutely no right to protect me with your gun. Take your gun and stay awsy from me. Your guns bring more guns, your mindset brings more evil and more fslse heroism.

God's Army of Angel's will protect us. Faithful. Appointed by the most high. God Almighty. Only they are worthy enough for weaponry for men and women stumble and fall all over theirs.

We uplift God.

We frown on your gun shaped like a golden calf.

We bow down to God Almighty for His protection.

We frown on your false protection, for all protection is false if not served genuinely under our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Guns are killing people

People

If guns were a problem you'd know it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The part that allows Armalites and the like.

Not so much of a problem with the odd Musket or two.

Mate, Guns are killing people, it's plain to see.

Please point out in the 2nd amendment where muskets are discussed. I see people learned nothing from Pierce Morgan when he tried going down this road.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"I see people learned nothing from Pierce Morgan"

Perish the thought. LoL

Opinions are like bungholes Xcathdra, everyone has one and most of them stink.

My opinion is America could do with losing the Guns, just the way it is im afraid.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join