It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed "Good Guy" Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

I mean either cops should only be allowed to have guns, or we have a police brutality epidemic. The left can only pick one.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What I dont get is why would you you embellish the thread with a title as such "Armed good guy"

We dont know if he passed any tests to continue driving.

Or are you implying that he's a good guy by the simple fact of Church attendance or dare I say that he carries a gun.

Tell me, do you know his criminal background; what makes him good?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

the morons you call out....are in the way of tyranny....friggin big time

Massive gun ownership is not preventing tyranny it’s created a tyranny of mass fear

this is my main problem with americans and guns.
if you want to play with guns, fine, but dont claim your the last bastion of defense against a tyrannical government.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

I mean either cops should only be allowed to have guns, or we have a police brutality epidemic. The left can only pick one.

As a member of law enforcement I support the 2nd amendment. I believe the government should fear the people and not the other way around. In my time i have seen responsible gun owners use their firearms responsibly and with justification as required by law.

The left wants to get rid of guns except for themselves or their armed body guards.

The left likes to lecture everyone that not all Muslims are responsible for an Islamic terror attack. I fail to understand then why the left holds all gun owners responsible for the act of one.

Smoking kills 450,000 +/- a year. Where are the Democrats on ending that killer? It kills more people than guns and car accidents combined.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So... Nobody is the slightest bit concerned that you have an 80 odd year old man carrying a gun everywhere he goes....

That's simply an accident waiting to happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It might be good to make it mandatory

So some small church that barely makes a few hundred a week is going to pay for armed security?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The left likes to lecture everyone that not all Muslims are responsible for an Islamic terror attack. I fail to understand then why the left holds all gun owners responsible for the act of one.

This is so apt. One wonders why the cognitive dissonance by the left on this issue

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So... Nobody is the slightest bit concerned that you have an 80 odd year old man carrying a gun everywhere he goes....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Man Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church While Discussing Recent Church Shooting

Well to all the morons that think that guns everywhere is a great idea, here's a good example of why it's not. This is funny and stupid at the same time, but also sad that Americans are so brainwashed and incapable of being rational. Guns everywhere is a stupid, dangerous, and super irresponsible idea. Don't say we didn't tell you so.

www.msn.com... d=mailsignout

First of all, God could have changed events and prevented the 'accidental' shooting from happening. If those who claim to be God fearing and believers in Jesus Christ depend on guns instead of depending on the Godhead, then they believe the gun and bullet come first before true Godhead intervention.

It's like the supernatural made a statement, "you showoff and pass around another goddamned gun in MY church again ye hypocrites and people of little faith.."

No one is supposed to be shooting other people. The reason for this is because God's Angels are the only one's allowed to bear arms and use them and we are to call on them and wait for them. We are to take the bullet if it's God's will and God will either take us home or bring us back to life as a witness. Or God will divert the bullet.

What they should have done as believers is held hands and called upon Jesus Christ and His Army of Angels to guard them. They passed a gun around instead and expected each other to surpass the skill of God's Army of Angels. None of God's Angels are going to 'accidentally' shoot anyone they protect.

They are coming! They are coming! Can't wait!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

😘

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Yall have done a pretty # job of being in the way of tyranny. Look around you. Its here already, nobody with their guns did a damned thing to stop it. Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Massive gun ownership is not preventing tyranny it’s created a tyranny of mass fear

this is my main problem with americans and guns.
if you want to play with guns, fine, but dont claim your the last bastion of defense against a tyrannical government.

I didn't post that.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

So some small church that barely makes a few hundred a week is going to pay for armed security?

Sure it might save lives.

We could open up a government program.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

There are stupid people weilding SHOES EVERYWHERE. What should we do, kill them?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: CB328
Man Accidentally Shoots Himself and Wife in Church While Discussing Recent Church Shooting

Well to all the morons that think that guns everywhere is a great idea, here's a good example of why it's not. This is funny and stupid at the same time, but also sad that Americans are so brainwashed and incapable of being rational. Guns everywhere is a stupid, dangerous, and super irresponsible idea. Don't say we didn't tell you so.

www.msn.com... d=mailsignout

Guns are a good thing in the hands of people who actually are trained to use them. I know dozens of gun owners,myself included, who would never be that irresponsible.

That's wonderful.

Why isn't training and certification required to purchase a firearm?

A test is required to drive a car - another potentially deadly weapon.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Sure it might save lives.

We could open up a government program.

Good idea, a government program to protect Americans from guns, so they can keep their guns to save them from a tyrannical government. I like it..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

300+ million guns in America. What mass fear? People are going about their daily lives every day. What is the stat you guys love to tout? You're more likely to die in a car wreck then in a terrorist attack?

What you fail to say is that those 300 million firearems are in less then 10% of households.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Ummm...I really do appreciate the moron quip...it has the ring of undesirable...to it...

I especially appreciate your hubris...

Of course...we both know that it's small dick syndrome...to create such a masterful thread...in a forum where one can't appropriately respond...in kind...

Pitiful...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Except contra.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hmmm maybe we should take guns away from cops too cause...

im curious why it is that people love to find the .1% of people and claim their actions apply to everyone else who belongs to whatever group they are targeting

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join