It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Hillary Super PAC donor Steve Mostyn commits suicide...body count +1

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

That would be so much more believable if I couldn't click on your name and find that's a lie...a thousand times.

Well it's not like I can click on your name and see you are also very one sided.
Very anti Hillary, even posting threads that Obama's family tree is full of made up people, I wonder if you were a birther too?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I think my signature shows I am a birther.

ETA:

Geez...I hope it wasn't ambiguous. I wasn't meaning to be present myself as having no bias.
edit on 11/18/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

wow, then people in the left want to bash on Trump for his own "enterprises" when we got people like these trying to "launder money" through the suffering of others... Good find btw.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Or he had mental problems or depression and decided to take his life.

That describes a lot of Hilary supporters. Don't ya think?

We have to enjoy some fantasy now and then.

With the mental problems being suffered from Hilary supporters don't ya think that they might not be able to determine which is which?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I wonder if anyone has tested the body count coincidence with other public figures. Maybe death is more common than we think. When I first heard of the Bible Code as a child people would say its all trough the bible but not a single instance found in War and Peace novel. That, as far as I understand, turned out to be false.

If Clintons have, say, 30+ "coincidental' deaths, shouldn't Perot or Reagan or any other figure have 2 or 3 bodies that look coincidental?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I can look in to your pathetic partisan politics from the outside, without influence.

That would be so much more believable if I couldn't click on your name and find that's a lie...a thousand times.

Well it's not like I can click on your name and see you are also very one sided.
Very anti Hillary, even posting threads that Obama's family tree is full of made up people, I wonder if you were a birther too?

So if being one sided means: being open minded, having morals, decencies, and disclosing the corruption of societies outcasts, then please include my name here as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You are definitely onto something here, MME.

Lawsuits are currently being filed against the estate of the gunman, James Paddock; MGM Resorts International; Live Nation Entertainment; and the manufacturer of the "bump stock" device used in the shooting. These lawsuits may result in cash settlements or jury awards for victims."

I just noticed that Craig Eiland's law practice website lists the gunman's name as 'James Paddock,' not Stephen Paddock:

Link

ETA:

Craig Eiland on Tucker Carlson talking about the Las Vegas shooting victims -- Link

edit on 11/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You are definitely onto something here, MME.

Lawsuits are currently being filed against the estate of the gunman, James Paddock; MGM Resorts International; Live Nation Entertainment; and the manufacturer of the "bump stock" device used in the shooting. These lawsuits may result in cash settlements or jury awards for victims."

I just noticed that Craig Eiland's law practice website lists the gunman's name as 'James Paddock,' not Stephen Paddock:

Link

ETA:

Craig Eiland on Tucker Carlson talking about the Las Vegas shooting victims -- Link

"Misprint" of the Century !!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It is time that Hillary herself committed suicide, for the betterment of humanity.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
S+F, of course.

From August 2016:

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD

35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan

Not included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.

Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.

lasvegas.cbslocal.com...
This is so much evidence of corruption and understanding how much power these people yield.Sure Some prob committed suicide not all of them have.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This is how Adolf Hitler and other dictators trick everyone with enormous wealth and power.Their society had no clue they was mass murdering,seems this many people under the Clintons can get away with this because of the money and power they have.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So, what exactly pushed Steve Mostyn over the edge?

It was just two short months ago that he talked about wanting to spend more time with his two young kids (ages 10 and 16). His own wife had mentioned how involved he was in their lives.

In an interview with The Texas Tribune in September, Mr. Mostyn signaled that he wanted to scale down his political activities and was encouraging others to “step up” to help support the Democratic cause.

“We’re just a little bit slowing down,” he said. “I want to go watch Friday night football with my son and go to my little girl’s swim meets,” he said. He added, “We’re at the point where you’re running, running, running, and you look up one day and you say we’re doing fine, but are we really enjoying the things we want to be enjoying?”

www.nytimes.com...

We also know that for the last few years, much has been written about Texas's corruption problem...

Also: Texas is an insanely terrible place to do business: It has corrupt public officials — law-enforcement officers on the cartel dime, judges selling verdicts, members of a drug task force shepherding contraband from Mexico, school-board races in which cash and coc aine are traded for votes — along with a corrupt university system flouting its admissions rules for the family and friends of state legislators, a generous statewide economic-development program that swaps grants for job creation but fails to adequately keep track of either, an out-of-control prosecutor in charge of a state ethics office who, when she is not berating and threatening the police officers who have hauled her in on drunk-driving charges, uses her office as a political weapon — just as her predecessor in the office did — while the state’s Medicaid program alone is a cavalcade of hilariously unethical shenanigans: Texas’s Medicaid-fraud police are so bad at their job and spend so much money that a state audit suggested that taxpayers would be better off if the office did not exist; a former state actuary working on Medicaid fraud is being investigated for fraud; a purveyor of Medicaid-fraud-detection software won a state contract under questionable circumstances that led to the resignation of the top lawyer at the Health and Human Services Commission . . .

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

Texas has recently discussed the lengths they're going to in order to curb some of that corruption, and while it focuses on government corruption, all leads are being welcomed...

A team of law enforcement veterans on Thursday launched Government Crime Stoppers, an organization which offers up to $10,000 in cash rewards for tips that can put elected officials in a courtroom for bribery, influence peddling, and sexual harassment.

texasmonitor.org...

Could someone have turned Steve Mostyn in for his own appearances of bribery and influence peddling?

Here's one instance, although to be fair, the donations were made after the court ruling was over...

GALVESTON (Legal Newsline) – The law firm that profited the most from insurance suits in the aftermath of Hurricane Ike is funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars into the war chest of the former judge who presided over the lion’s share of the litigation.

Democrat Susan Criss, former judge of the 212th District Court in Galveston County, announced her resignation from the bench on Dec. 6, broadcasting her plans to run for the open District 23 seat in the Texas House of Representatives.

Four years ago, Criss became a familiar name in the state legislature, when she issued an injunction prohibiting the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association, the state’s sole provider of windstorm insurance, from releasing information concerning a $189 million settlement with Hurricane Ike victims.

As reported by the Southeast Texas Record, Criss issued the injunction at the request of lead plaintiff’s attorney Steve Mostyn, founder of the Mostyn Law Firm in Houston and the current top funder of Texas Democrats.

However, in large part due to pressure applied by members of the legislature, Criss rescinded the order, revealing that hurricane attorneys reaped $44 million in fees from the settlement.

Four years later, Mostyn and his wife, Amber, are indirectly sharing a portion of those fees with Criss, contributing $200,000 to the former judge in the month of September, according to campaign finance reports on file with the Texas Ethics Commission.

www.tortreform.com...

All you have to do is type in Steve Mostyn's name into the search engine for Texans for Lawsuit Reform to see that all of his storm chasing, influence peddling, malpractice lawsuits, and questionable campaign donations may all have been starting to catch up with him.

www.tortreform.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Records released by TWIA itself show that two other members of the 2009-2010 House insurance committee profited directly or indirectly from state-created insurance programs - Rep. Todd Hunter, R-Corpus Christi, and Rep. Trey Martinez Fischer, D-San Antonio.

Hunter, an attorney, has been paid to mediate TWIA-related cases. He got $65,000 as mediator in the so-called "slab" class-action settlement in 2010 and $8,750 for other windstorm-related cases, according to documents and interviews. Hunter has a long association with TWIA: From 2003-2007, when he was out of the Legislature, he served as its paid lobbyist, a contract with annual compensation of up to $200,000, records show. Hunter, who was re-elected to the Legislature in 2008, refused to comment on his pay or role as TWIA mediator.

"As a … House member and past lobbyist, I was very informed and educated on insurance issues. I am always open and fair in any capacity that I serve," Hunter said in an e-mail.

A TWIA spokeswoman, Paula Smith, called Hunter's fees a bargain - TWIA's share totaled $43,750 for 2,592 claims, or $16.88 per case.

www.chron.com...

And while a TWIA spokeswoman says that paying Todd Hunter $65,000 as a mediator was a bargain, another article I read (but can no longer find), showed that Mostyn himself donated $25,000 to Rep Todd Hunter's campaign WHILE he was playing the role of "mediator" on some of these TWIA settlements that benefited Mostyn.

Steve Mostyn, Craig Eiland, and Todd Hunter were all working together on this one.

If an indictment has been posted against Eiland, was Steve Mostyn close behind?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just a thought - How many people you know have 50+ people associated to suicides and or freak deaths?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BadMrFrosty

Well, the Clintons have been around forever and know a lot more people who would have reason to want to kill themselves, but as we start witnessing the crackdown on corruption and sex trafficking, I think we're about to witness a lot more. Just like the numerous bankers who all committed suicide after the last big recession.

edit on 19-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mostyn and FEMA have a nice history of payoffs....convenient that a major donor happens to get FED money for storm damage right?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Just killed himself...

The amount of creepiness surrounding Hillary has reached a boiling point.

#LockHerUp

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Keep drinking that kool aid, introvert.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe>>> Maybe the guy knew something big was about to drop and knew he was finished. Or maybe it was the same old scenario where they clean up the messes the Clinton make and he was one of them. I heard some interesting theories about Hill'. That boot she is wearing may be hiding an ankle monitor, she may already be indicted and charged. And its been said that marines stormed CIA headquarters over the weekend.
Maybe Trump's mounting a coup and taking the swamp creatures down? he did say he'd make America great again.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It was noted in another thread that foot injuries seem to be as common as colds on Capitol Hill these days. Both Hillary and John McCain are wearing one for alleged foot injuries, and at least 2 reporters could be seen wearing those boots in a press briefing photo that was published the other day. With the huge number of sealed indictments, naturally some people are wondering if there's a connection.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join