It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sex Accusation Against Sen. Dick Blumenthal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Nothing suspicious about this.

Within hours of a person with no followers creating an account and making an allegation via tweet, it was already featured on fake news sites? Seems there's some link to True Pundit too but I'm not sharing fake news links and given them advertising dollars.

At any rate, I was able to quickly find the woman from the above profile image. Turns out, this:

Linda Flores Olson‏ @lfolson

Friends, someone evil has taken my picture, created a new account and is making false accusations. Don't believe this! @LindaF1257 is FAKE!!

4:53 PM - 17 Nov 2017

4 replies 10 retweets 3 likes

So yeah, it's a hoax. Some troll, probably one of the fake news sources involved in "reporting" it, stole that woman's profile pic and name.

How do we know if the last one in your post is the real fake?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Occam's razor.

One account was created in 2009 and has dozens of pictures of the same person, tweeted over a period of years.

The other account is brand new, used the profile image and name of the existing account and then under scrutiny, had its profile picture changed to that of a third account.

The third account, like the first I mentioned, being well established with a many pictures of the same person (but not the same woman from the first account) tweeted over years alongside mundane tweets.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join