It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter and plane collide over Waddesdon Manner...Rothschilds SA?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So it appears there has been a collision between a helicopter and a Cessna over a Rothschild mansion in England. Reported at least 3 dead. Could this be a warning? No idea who the casualties are, but with S.A. having a helicopter go down with royals recently, this has my interest piqued.

source

Oddly, the reports conflict on if it fell on grounds or not...

Initial reports suggested the wreckage from both aircraft fell in the grounds of the former Rothschild family house of Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire. A spokeswoman for the National Trust owned property said the wreckage did not fall on its grounds.

How crazy would it be if a Rothschild went down. Just this happening over their Mansion is odd in general....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did you miss the "former"?

Do you have any idea how easily a plane and helicopter can collide? Especially with the air park being used by student and inexperienced pilots.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Actual footage from Rothchilds pool vantage point:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Do you have any idea how easily a plane and helicopter can collide? Especially with the air park being used by student and inexperienced pilots.

Former? It's still controlled by the Rothschilds...

The last member of the Rothschild family to own Waddesdon was James de Rothschild (1878–1957). He bequeathed the house and its contents to the National Trust. It is now managed by the Rothschild Foundation chaired by Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild. It is one of the National Trust's most visited properties, with over 390,000 visitors annually.[1] Waddesdon Manor won Visit England's Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category in 2017.[2]

And I'd guess pretty easily by your response but one of the larger helicopter groups there stated it wasn't one of theirs...

George from Top Flight Helicopters said: “I have spoken to the local airfield we are based at and it is not one of ours. I really don’t know anything at the moment.

“The area [the crash] is in is quite big but there is not much air space around there. A lot of people use it for training exercises.”

I tend to look at connections when I look at conspiracies and the name connected to the area the crash happened as well as the S.A. royals helicopter crash/hit caught my attention.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Could this be a warning?

Could this be an accident?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Could this be a warning?

Could this be an accident?

For sure...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Controlled by the foundation doesn't mean the family even pays attention to it.

The helicopter could have come from another company, it could have been private that stopped for fuel, or about a dozen other scenarios. Just because one company says it wasn't there's doesn't suddenly make it something nefarious.

The airfield is also uncontrolled, so there was no one to warn the pilots of traffic in the area.
edit on 11/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
One of these estates can be over 100 acres in size . Combine that with the number of aircraft in flight (flightradar24.com) over the UK skies and by probability alone, there eventually will be a crash over any one estate.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ahh so the Rothschild's own the mansion, over here in the UK the TV News said it was owned by the National Trust?.

I personally believe you are likely correct on who own's it but that begs the question who really own's he national trust.

Just an accident most likely, tragic and look's to be no survivor's.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Their foundation manages the manor for the National Trust is what is being reported.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As the accident just happened it'd poor taste to be speculating with glee about who died. There are many "stately homes" in the UK. Waddesdon Manor is not a Rothschild home - it's owned by the National Trust, albeit managed by the Rothschild Foundation.
edit on 17/11/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

In other words they have all the use of it but don't have to pay any tax, how convenient for them.

You know the national trust has a manner and other property's which were left in a private trust to my own mother but which she never received, in the UK Charities such as the National Trust are very often used in fraud and as tax avoidance loopholes.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's common everywhere. Just another loophole to help the rich hold onto their money.
edit on 11/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Zaphod58

In other words they have all the use of it but don't have to pay any tax, how convenient for them.

You know the national trust has a manner and other property's which were left in a private trust to my own mother but which she never received, in the UK Charities such as the National Trust are very often used in fraud and as tax avoidance loopholes.

It appears Waddesdon Manner was used to block a high speed train rail build as well.

And National Trust President is Prince Charles....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Former? It's still controlled by the Rothschilds...

The last member of the Rothschild family to own Waddesdon was James de Rothschild (1878–1957). He bequeathed the house and its contents to the National Trust. It is now managed by the Rothschild Foundation chaired by Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild. It is one of the National Trust's most visited properties, with over 390,000 visitors annually.[1] Waddesdon Manor won Visit England's Large Visitor Attraction of the Year category in 2017.[2]

And I'd guess pretty easily by your response but one of the larger helicopter groups there stated it wasn't one of theirs...

George from Top Flight Helicopters said: “I have spoken to the local airfield we are based at and it is not one of ours. I really don’t know anything at the moment.

“The area [the crash] is in is quite big but there is not much air space around there. A lot of people use it for training exercises.”

I tend to look at connections when I look at conspiracies and the name connected to the area the crash happened as well as the S.A. royals helicopter crash/hit caught my attention.

Yes the Saudi crash did seem rather timely, so nothing wrong in having your own thoughts about it at all in this crazy world.
From that point of view, it's irrelevant if collision like that are easy or not.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

is that a Eurocopter EC-120's tail in the bushes ?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: weemadmental

This is the picture being used of the helicopter. They haven't confirmed it's the same one though.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Interesting timing given the Rothschild's were "discussed" by Qanon.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

However the plain was cleared to increase height and instead dropped 1700 feet and hit a helicopter?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The airport they departed from has been reported as having no tower controllers. Unless he immediately got flight following and immediately went under control of a center, he was VFR.

The Cessna is believed to have been on a training flight. They might have been doing stall training, or they might have caught sight of a glider near them and dove to avoid it. Pilots that fly out if there say quite a few gliders fly nearby, staying between 1,000 and 2,500 feet to stay out of controlled airspace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join