It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female ex-Franken staffers: 'He treated us with the utmost respect'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Nahh, all this news does is tell us that Frankenweird did his groping and assaults intermittently, or not ALL the time, like Bill and Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I disagree. Trump does a blatant partisan attack on a democrat, and refuses to be evenhanded with a party member. However, you spin this it is a partisan attack.

This issue would be best left outside of politics.

The problem: when it involves politicians, it's going to be political. Again, that's just a fact based in reality. Partisanship is not the driving factor with Trump, it by definition can't be because as we've seen, there are plenty of Republicans who dislike him just as there are some Democrats who have united with him. Partisanship is rooted solely in parties... I think what you're getting at is personal. Granted, Trump seems to produce more personal attacks (both from him and directed at him) than previous presidents have... believe it or not, that's been part of why he has such fervent supporters. Loyalty matters, and that includes loyalty to self. "I'd rather someone hate me for everything I am than love me for something I am not." In other words, if he dislikes someone, he doesn't play silly games to act like he likes them, (unless the potential gains outweigh the cost of false niceties) he plays it straight.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Even though you are in the Mud Pit, personal attacks are not allowed and may lead to account termination. Political trolling and personal attacks are not the same thing.

The mud pit is not a place where members can personally insult each other. You can rip each other's politics up but you can't get personal just to slag someone you don't like. Additionally, posts must be relevant to the stated thread topic.

Going forward, please be advised that failure to adhere to the stated posting guidelines of this forum will result in staff action against your account, possibly including post-bans and account terminations. Additionally, political trolling outside of the confines of the Political Mud Pit is strictly forbidden and will also be actioned accordingly.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I don’t have much of a problem with Trumps “playing it straight”, though imo often it’s really just bad manners, particularly mocking the disabled.

Also, Trump isn’t playing it too straight when, unlike Frankenstein, he doesn’t admit his sins. He NEVER apologizes. Is that "playing it straight" ?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Also, Trump isn’t playing it too straight when, unlike Frankenstein, he doesn’t admit his sins. He NEVER apologizes. Is that "playing it straight" ?

You're assuming he's guilty of what he's accused of. A man who apologizes for something he didn't even do is one of two things
1. a henpecked husband
2. a liar.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I don’t believe Trump. If he had a history of honesty it might be different.

And of course, Trump admitted to abuse. Oh…you imagine that was just locker room talk...Maybe.

I do admit of knowing about locker room talk, but from high school, and a guy like Trump would never be exposed to the
‘ locker room talk’ I know about.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Maybe they'll they'll exalt a Stein in his honor.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Ted Bundy worked at a suicide crisis hotline alongside a female cop.
She found nothing about his personality that gave her any warning signs.
He had a pleasant and outgoing personality and was generally well liked by those he came in contact with.

But he was a prolific sexual predator and serial killer.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join