It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News viewers demand reporter Shepard Smith be fired for debunking 'Clinton uranium scandal'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: Konduit

If Breitbart told me I was 55(I am) I'd check my birth certificate and call my mother and I still wouldn't believe them. It's not news. It's a propaganda site.
edit on 17-11-2017 by intrepid because: No idea why my post isn't showing up.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Pretty much, but Shep was trying to pass it off like it was... remember?

No. Shep was saying exactly what your source does. The money the CF received had nothing to do with the U1 deal, which is part of that magical $145 million number people idiotically throw around in regards to the U1 deal.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
To be clear it wasn't for "debunking" the story. It was for all the factual errors in his report. Unlike the liberal outlets who gulp the koolaid, false reports on Fox News aren't tolerated by the viewers.

Best post of the day! High comedy gold right there.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He said that the money came from Giustra... but conveniently left out all the "minor" details behind it. He really should consider sending his resume to CNN.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I wonder if Grant Ward did her "wet work"

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Shepard Smith did not show up for work today. Do you think he's feeling some heat?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Smith debunked nothing because the function of the state department IS to approve deals.

Clinton ran the SD.

www.state.gov...

ENR promotes U.S. interests globally on critical issues such as: ensuring economic and energy security for the U.S. and our allies and partners; removing barriers to energy development and trade; and promoting U.S. best practices regarding transparency and good governance

edit on 17-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It was a good ruse.

Now the missing and twisted "facts" will be heard louder !!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I watched it and he debunked every claim THE PRESIDENT made..

Maybe your personal/the moderate uranium 1 conspiracy wasn’t debunked...

But Trump made very specific claimed that were thoroughly debunked..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trump says dumb things almost every day. That doesnt make Hillary not a crook. And Smith didnt debunk her being a crook or being involved in the Uranium scandal. He just put the issue in a pretty dress so people wouldnt look underneath.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: DanteGaland

I'm not a fan of any flavor of the pretty people on TV, but the thing is, if you actually watched the interview you posted, he debunked absolutely nothing.

There is much more evidence FOR wrongdoing by many government officials in this whole U1 thing when you look into the details, you can read the Podesta emails (among other sources which have been posted on this very site) yourself you know.

I think that's the real reason people are mad at him. Not because he was talking about a story people did not agree with, but because that story involved about as much "evidence" as anything my colon can produce.

can you provide us with at least a couple of these evidence please.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"Debunking"

FACT CHECK: Shep Smith’s Fake ‘Debunking’ of Uranium One Story Ends in Humiliation, Embarrassment

Smith also claims that the majority of the donations to the Clinton Foundation came via Frank Giustra — a mining financier who sold his stake in the uranium company before it was sold and before Clinton became secretary of State. “The timing is inaccurate,” Smith complains.

But it is Smith who is being inaccurate. As noted in Clinton Cash and the New York Times, the Clintons helped Giustra acquire Kazakh uranium assets in 2005. Mukhtar Dzhakishev, then head of the Kazakh state nuclear agency, who met with the Clintons in Chappaqua, declared in 2010 that Hillary Clinton extorted and pressured Kazakh officials to grant those uranium concessions to Giustra. Shortly after they granted those concessions, $30 million was dropped into Clinton Foundation coffers by Giustra. Smith never mentions any of this.

It's good to see that at least 1 MSM network has viewers that call bull# when they are spoon fed such blatant fake news and lies by omission.

Rofl, citing Brietbart who is citing Clinton Cash and calling it fact?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I want him fired, too!

He's just really creepy to look at. No joke. His face is like a Turing test.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I want him fired, too!

He's just really creepy to look at. No joke. His face is like a Turing test.

I don't think you understand what a Turing Test is )))

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It was a good ruse.

so you're openly celebrating the advancement of lies.
does this place not have moderators?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: harrogate

originally posted by: xuenchen
It was a good ruse.

so you're openly celebrating the advancement of lies.
does this place not have moderators?

edit on 18-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm going to write a book called "Why Hillary Clinton is Super Evil!"

It will be loaded with all kinds of fake crap.

I expect to sell millions of copies to the kind of people who believe this Uranium One nonsense.

Hell, I'll have a whole Chapter on Uranium One. It'll be awesome.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

I expect to sell millions of copies to the kind of people who believe this Uranium One nonsense.

I'm sure you'll include another "fake" story about her husband and Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

You've just stumbled onto the same idea a slew of conservative blogs currently operating are already doing. They open up shop, write a bunch of fake crap, load their pages with Google Adsense advertisements and make money.

You can make a surprising amount of money running a fake news site/blog. Telling people what they already want to hear can earn you a lot of page visits. Page visits = advertisement views, and that translates into $$$.

Step two is to then take some of that money and run Facebook advertisements, targeting conservatives. You promote certain "stories", and soon the people on Facebook are liking and sharing your fake stories, getting you even more views!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He just put the issue in a pretty dress so people wouldnt look underneath.

Smith and a dress. Fitting imagery right there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join