It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News viewers demand reporter Shepard Smith be fired for debunking 'Clinton uranium scandal'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
To be clear it wasn't for "debunking" the story. It was for all the factual errors in his report. Unlike the liberal outlets who gulp the koolaid, false reports on Fox News aren't tolerated by the viewers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

Thanks for that!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

You see what we are up against?

Everyone cut off, two grow in its place!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

There is much more evidence FOR wrongdoing by many government officials in this whole U1 thing when you look into the details, you can read the Podesta emails (among other sources which have been posted on this very site) yourself you know.

I'll bite. I'm moderately confident that I'm more well versed on the UrAsia Energy/Uranium One/Rosatom goings on than any right-winger I've encountered on ATS. I'm also fairly familiar with what was in the Podesta emails.

If I'm missing something relevant, I'd love to hear about it so that I can update my own views.

What from the Podesta emails are you referring to that involves Uranium One?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

I forgot how many stories CNN has been forced to retract this year.

I

That is the difference though, if a liberal outlet gets something wrong they retract it and attempt to correct it. Where as faux news will never mention a story again if proven wrong or continue on with a story no matter how many times it will get debunked.

Actually, Fox has retracted about the same amount of stories as CNN.

Thing is, news articles that have been retracted do not get near as much attention as when they are published.

The fact that they are even publishing this many articles as legitimate "news" without vetting their sources is very telling in and of itself would'nt you agree? Almost like they are just pushing talking points and agendas while having nothing of substance to back it up?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
IMO, Shep tends to get his "news" from CNN. He tends to be heavy on dramatic presentation and light on deep facts.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'll bite. I'm moderately confident that I'm more well versed on the UrAsia Energy/Uranium One/Rosatom goings on than any right-winger I've encountered on ATS. I'm also fairly familiar with what was in the Podesta emails.

LOL, I'm not that far right to be labeled as such, but I'll admit, my political viewpoints have taken a decidedly right slant in the past few years. And it is mainly the liberals on ATS defending people like Hillary and Podesta that are responsible for that.

if you are that well versed, surely you know about the Podesta group straight up LOBBYING for Uranium one? If not, then maybe you aren't as "familiar" with the Wikileaks emails as you claim.
It's not my job to educate you. You are obviously capable of reading.

edit on 17-11-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: bad spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Yeah, I don't recall that being in John Podesta's emails. I know that it was revealed that the Podesta Group lobbied for Uranium One in 2012, 2014 and 2015 to the tune of $180k in total.

That's from their own filings. You can see the details on OpenSecrets. Also, in case your interested, the lobbyist named in their filings (Stephen Rademaker) was their lobbyist when they contracted Haley Barbour's firm, BGR Group. It appears that when Rademaker left BGR group and joined PG, he brought Uranium One along with him. (you can switch between years on OS)

I thought perhaps there was something from John Podesta's emails regarding Uranium One that I was unfamiliar with. I went through the archive a few months ago and all I found were references to news reporting about it and the Grassley letter and it was all campaign related.

If you come up with something, I'd love to see it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa

originally posted by: jjkenobi
To be clear it wasn't for "debunking" the story. It was for all the factual errors in his report. Unlike the liberal outlets who gulp the koolaid, false reports on Fox News aren't tolerated by the viewers.

LMAO, this made me laugh. Faux news and any conservative media rarely have facts in their stories, just spin, cherry picking, insinuate, conspiracy theories and outright lies.

False reports are their bread and butter.

Statements made on FOX

I was wrong they do manage to tell the truth %10 of the time. While %78 of the time they are doing what I said they do.

And CNN is the epitome of credibilty if you ignore all their ‘live’ reports utilizing green screens.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why fire the guy for bringing to Fox News something that CNN and MSNBC know nothing about...BALANCE.

The investigators will get to the bottom of Uranium One. Not Shep Smith, or any of us for that matter.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why fire the guy for bringing to Fox News something that CNN and MSNBC know nothing about...BALANCE.

The investigators will get to the bottom of Uranium One. Not Shep Smith, or any of us for that matter.

I like that. Well said.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dude. MSNBC has conservatives on ALL THE TIME.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
First the left pretends to care about the military now they act like they love Fox News,lol you can't make this crap up.😂

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: carewemust

Dude. MSNBC has conservatives on ALL THE TIME.

So they've improved? I quit watching back when Rachel Maddow turned Anti-American.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"Debunking"

FACT CHECK: Shep Smith’s Fake ‘Debunking’ of Uranium One Story Ends in Humiliation, Embarrassment

Smith also claims that the majority of the donations to the Clinton Foundation came via Frank Giustra — a mining financier who sold his stake in the uranium company before it was sold and before Clinton became secretary of State. “The timing is inaccurate,” Smith complains.

But it is Smith who is being inaccurate. As noted in Clinton Cash and the New York Times, the Clintons helped Giustra acquire Kazakh uranium assets in 2005. Mukhtar Dzhakishev, then head of the Kazakh state nuclear agency, who met with the Clintons in Chappaqua, declared in 2010 that Hillary Clinton extorted and pressured Kazakh officials to grant those uranium concessions to Giustra. Shortly after they granted those concessions, $30 million was dropped into Clinton Foundation coffers by Giustra. Smith never mentions any of this.

It's good to see that at least 1 MSM network has viewers that call bull# when they are spoon fed such blatant fake news and lies by omission.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It's good to see that at least 1 MSM network has viewers that call bull# when they are spoon fed such blatant fake news and lies by omission.

Breitbart? Bwahahahaha.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Good catch, was going to post that as well.

Course, prepare for liberal deflection.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I didn't know Breitbart was considered the "MSM", but are you trying to refute anything posted in the article? This is exactly what I meant by spoon fed.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
"Debunking"

FACT CHECK: Shep Smith’s Fake ‘Debunking’ of Uranium One Story Ends in Humiliation, Embarrassment

Smith also claims that the majority of the donations to the Clinton Foundation came via Frank Giustra — a mining financier who sold his stake in the uranium company before it was sold and before Clinton became secretary of State. “The timing is inaccurate,” Smith complains.

But it is Smith who is being inaccurate. As noted in Clinton Cash and the New York Times, the Clintons helped Giustra acquire Kazakh uranium assets in 2005. Mukhtar Dzhakishev, then head of the Kazakh state nuclear agency, who met with the Clintons in Chappaqua, declared in 2010 that Hillary Clinton extorted and pressured Kazakh officials to grant those uranium concessions to Giustra. Shortly after they granted those concessions, $30 million was dropped into Clinton Foundation coffers by Giustra. Smith never mentions any of this.

So your source confirms that it had nothing to do with the U1 deal.

Cool.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Pretty much, but Shep was trying to pass it off like it was... remember?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ha! I called this back in the first thread. Now the next step is for them to fire him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join