It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Sold For Sex On The Streets Of Govanhill Glasgow

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames
a reply to: soloprotocol2

I'm in southern England so I wouldn't be reporting anything.

My Apologies, Thought you were someone else.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Y'all need to grow up in Scotland with your sectarian silliness.
It's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No apologies needed, you run your own thing in Scotland and can only blame Scots for child exploitation issues...a totally devolved issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Just to clarify what I'm saying solo2, Scotland authorities control child protection in the field in Scotland.
This is one issue you can't blame on the English.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

Just to clarify what I'm saying solo2, Scotland authorities control child protection in the field in Scotland.
This is one issue you can't blame on the English.

I never was nor never have. If you look back at my first post you will see i'm laying the blame firmly at the doors of Gasgow city council GCC, and Police Scotland.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Star from me

ETA
I put the blame firmly on scum parents who pimp their kids out...the OP posted links that it's a problem in the Roma community,maybe he knows more than we do?
edit on 21-11-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

LoL

Canny argue with that.

As to where you lay the blame, funnily enough, quite a few people would agree. Certainly part of the equation.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I imagine most people know more than you do.
X

Racist troll.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh behave with your pathetic racist slurs and learn to debate like a reasoned adult.
You absolute child.
You brought the race into the discussion not me, and a local charity agree there is a particular problem in the Roma community.
Have a cup of tea and calm down dear x

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

wait a minute , is it a police scotland problem or a romany community problem

as one minute your saying its the parents fault next your saying its the Scottish governments fault

as for bringing the race into the discussion that was the news article which used the words to bring race into it, they baited the article up well with racial triggers

as for debating ,you cant sit and ask for reasoned debate when you to engage in name calling as your opponent does

as for your comments about us "growing up" you are already asserting your ageist , wisdom superiority over the Scottish
as somehow England are free from sectarianism , you do remember England were heavily involved in the sectarianism ?
England are somehow more Wise as they dont have sectarianism ok , sunni , shiite nuff said!

and this comment only serves to show that you think Scotland is only full of sectarian thugs , when its clearly the opposite
as Scotland is becoming more secular and more and more people are distancing themselves and their families from matters of the church.

If you are going to call us sectarian fools then at least keep up with the times.
Scotland is no longer divided by Catholic and Protestant lines despite the utter #e thats put in the scottish media to the contrary

rangers and celtic still sell papers for those who follow that lifestyle

edit on 22-11-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Fella I took enough insults before thinking may as well fight fire with fire. Your angry mate drew first blood unnecessarily.
...and yep I blame scum parents primarily for pimping their kids out, then police and child protection services for failing to investigate.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

aye well if he jumps off a bridge you dont have to either!

just cus he's is from Scotland doesnae make him my mate so less of your birds of a feather please

I think the blame lies entirely with the parents

You've only gone and tarred yourself with the same brush ye ken!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

LOL, fair one

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sounded like yer Da there eh!

"Are ye daft laddie, if aww yer mates jumped of the forth rail bridge you would n aw"

apply this to any bridge anywhere in the UK and guaranteed yer auld man has said it to ye more than once haha

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Bit of your our medicine.

Racist hate bait troll. X

Not about Roma per-say, all about people.

edit on 22-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Give over with the claims of racism, it's absolutely solely in your imagination. Go on quote a single comment from from me where I've said something like Roma people generally are bad or I don't like them, but quote the whole post, not anything selectivity out of context.

Read my exact words instead of imagining some hidden racist agenda. I joined ATS for reasoned debate but you seem to have a style more likely found on facebook.

In fact you have lowered the quality of your own thread by hurling unwarranted insults and failing to demonstrate any rational or reasoned discussion skills.
Go on, directly quote me to show how I've presented some general hatred or whatever generally for decent Roma people who don't pimp their kids out...you got nothing except your imagination fella.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

LOL again, and advice taken, I've responded rationally with the member's latest unwarranted insult.
Nice one for being civil and not accusing me of being racist, I like your style of debate, mature, with a bit of humour thrown in.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

well there is a time and place for being logical and reasonable
there is also the time and place for humour
we cant be too serious all the time.

I think if people can be serious and debate and discuss and critique without being logical all the time
you need to be able to make fun of yourself and life in general otherwise its boring!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I chuckle when you guys go all Scottish dialect in posts, I have to read them out loud a couple of times usually in a bad Scottish accent to get it sometimes.

On topic-ish do you know why Govanhill become the big go to choice for Roma people?
Not dissing the place but if I was moving to another country I'd probably choose a seaside resort or something.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I actually have no idea why it was chosen. I think this is just speculation that given the success of the integration of the Indian and Pakistani communities in the 70's 80's that they decided the romany community would also integrate well.

Govanhill is one of the most mulicultural places in Glasgow

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join