It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Sold For Sex On The Streets Of Govanhill Glasgow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Child sexual abuse is probably 'in house' for the 80 odd percent non-Roma population of Govanhill.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TJames

"Child sexual abuse is probably 'in house' for the 80 odd percent non-Roma population of Govanhill."

Might be a communication issue, but i don't understand?

We tend to frown upon and come down rather heavily on our own particular garden variety homegrown beasts and pedophiles here in Glasgow.

I mean if anyone were ever to get caught doing such the Police might be the least of there concerns, not something they are walking away from, if you know what i mean?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Totally know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Well said on overall of the topic, there are allot of this same stuff being exposed now days, finally.

Perhaps it would be good timing to star thinking about the actual reality of the situation rather than keep picking each others case by case, we all are the victims here but there is so many children in being trafficked every year that the numbers are just crazy that if normal minded person is trying to figure out they would have to but realize the darkness here.

Here`s the Ross Kemps document of sort on the case of Rhoma prostitution, thiefs and even deeper take on the whole case www.youtube.com...
Il add time marks of some interviews i personally found very telling but surely whole video got painful but real points.

18:04 Interview with Bulgarian journalist that are in know of Rhoma criminality in Bulgaria
38:40 Interviews some Rhoma criminals
51:40 Interviews insiders on the trafficking business
1:13:17 Interviews Bulgarian Rhoma criminals and their prostitutes or slaves

Thanks for being understanding and clear minded, sometimes it seems all the discussions goes on fighting about something rather than coming together and realizing the realness of this situation.
edit on 17-11-2017 by romilo because: Messed up timelinings..

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I am interested in the photo you used to illustrate your post.

I'm wondering, is the rubbish piled up there supposed to reflect on the:

• people who live there, as in "Look at the junk these folk just leave lying around".
  • incompetence of the local council who cannot or will not organize hard rubbish collections?
  • salubrious accommodations the pimps have thoughtfully prepared for their clients use?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

• people who live there, as in "Look at the junk these folk just leave lying around".
  • incompetence of the local council who cannot or will not organize hard rubbish collections?
  • salubrious accommodations the pimps have thoughtfully prepared for their clients use?

It is common for people to put items outside for council collection. Having said that, there are usually set days and particular spots for pick up. It is also easy enough to call and arrange.
If you think rubbish on the main street is a matter of concern then you should see the back courts in some instances.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Just about every deprived area you will fine one or two streets where certain householders simply dont care. The grass is usually overground, toys, prams, beds, furniture just laying around...Back in my day these scattered items were our playground, When it came to burn the fenian night on the 5th of november most of it got torched.

You dont need to go to Govan Glasgow to get a picture of household items laying around outside. Drive by my house and you'll see a washing machine and a fridge sitting outside, Waiting for the council to collect.
edit on 18-11-2017 by soloprotocol2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

I dont live there any longer but the rubbish is also a sore point of contention and an ongoing issue that's been around since the turn of the millennium pertaining to the area in question.

There are infestation problems, cockroaches, mice, bedbugs and believe it or not rats the size of small dogs. They are not even shy in daylight.

Horrible experience with the rats though. Used to down to the bin shed at night with the rubbish, and when you would pop the top of the bins, the rats flow out like water sometime and run all over your feet.

That's not even the worst cases or pictures.
edit on 18-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soloprotocol2

This is Govanhill not Govan. 2 completely different area a few miles or so apart

The problem is indeed with the council/cleansing dept collecting the refuse and white goods deposited.

Unfortunately, some people refuse or are unwilling to follow the rule and put their stuff out whenever instead of on the day before collection, but even then half the time the cleansing simply don't turn up, or say they did but the rubbish still remains.

As you can see in some of the pictures above though, removal of that kind of refuse is most lightly a bit above there average bin mans pay grade. To be honest its an environmental health concern and should be tacked as such.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

This is Govanhill not Govan. 2 completely different area a few miles or so apart

The problem is indeed with the council/cleansing dept collecting the refuse and white goods deposited.

Unfortunately, some people refuse or are unwilling to follow the rule and put their stuff out whenever instead of on the day before collection, but even then half the time the cleansing simply don't turn up, or say they did but the rubbish still remains.

As you can see in some of the pictures above though, removal of that kind of refuse is most lightly a bit above there average bin mans pay grade. To be honest its an environmental health concern and should be tacked as such.

Someone needs to tell them about burn the fenian night..all your crap gone in an instant.

BTW, my home town is the same, outa sight, outa mind...if the crap is not on display it can lay there for months, Throw it into the middle of the queens highway and it's picked up within hours if not within thee hour. Re-education required for some not in the know. If you catch my drift.

BTW, I notice you're using stock pics.. Some of this rubbish could be well moved by now...it's akin to posting a after pic of Hiroshima and claiming it as here and now. You cant post old pics of a cartain area you havn't stayed in for 2 decades and try and pass them off as in the present.
edit on 18-11-2017 by soloprotocol2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Take it you mean Guy Fawkes night?

When i was a lad we used to be out collecting wood about a month in advance. Miggie doors also if truth be told. LoL

But a bonnie to accommodate all that crap could possibly rival the size of the Blackpool Tower.

Truth is rather a few people have been witnessed to be simply flinging their rubbish and black bags out the tenement windows and into the backcourts. Simply cannot even be bothered to take it out to the bin sheds hence the vermin and other infestation problems.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Despite living in what used to be, one Glasgows worst slums. We do our best and thats between both homeoweners and GHA tenants. Your right about rubbish pick-ups, but we developed a running tip in the middle of the scheme, used 100% by the 'posh' owners in the new scheme.....see them do it all the time! This same mob complained of not enough street parking and suggested the city purloin some of ours to accomodate them? You just cant make this up!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ClydeBuilt

Tell you how i see it.

Your council tax bracket pretty much dictates how much crap and inept the public services are that you will be forced to endure.

Hence the discrepancy cost wise, but where in hell is the darn equality?

Treat people like pigs and force them to exist in deprivation and under unclean circumstance and is it any wonder that these horrendous acts of depravity, infestation, and disease are on the rise?

Which in no way excuses the molestation and prostitution of children but might indeed shine some light as to the other problems associated with Govanhill.

Just my two cents worth.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Seems to me some people just don't respect their own environment. But carry on blaming the council or whatever, this whole thread is full of whining that it's all the fault of someone else.

Rubbish in the streets is the fault of scummy residents.
Roma kids selling sex is the fault of scum pimp parents.
But yeah blame the council or Westminster, that's all you Scots ever do. Lame as #.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I told you, told everyone, this was not a thread about race so please take your racist hate speech someplace else.

If you look at whats going on in Govanhill and blame the good Scottish people or even the majority of the poor Roma who were dumped into the area 10,000 strong, almost overnight, with very little or no help from authorities then your idiocy shines through really.

Have a nice day. X
edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I told you, told everyone, this was not a thread about race so please take your racist hate speech someplace else.

If you look at whats going on in Govanhill and blame the good Scottish people or even the majority of the poor Roma who were dumped into the area 10,000 strong, almost overnight, with very little or no help from authorities then your idiocy shines through really.

Have a nice day. X

You can't have a decent argument with these American cretins anymore. Everything is about left VS. right, brown VS. white.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Thats not just an American problem through the whole world is caught up and thoroughly engrossed with race, colour, creed and the politics of the left and right at the moment.

I don't think TJames is American but the premise of your argument is sound enough, pertaining to the person that is.

edit on 19-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

What exactly did I post was racist?
Stop being so lame PC, you are the one claiming Roma parents pimp their kids out in Govanhill, if that is true then the scummy parents are to blame.
How could you possibly disagree?

ETA
And no I live in southern England, no Roma kids pimped out to my knowledge in my area just white English or east european women.
...so again, what the # did I post that was racist?
#in PC liberal whining Scot.

edit on 19-11-2017 by TJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh and check your facts, less than 4000 Roma in Govanhill roughly 18% of the population.
Google is your friend.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

"Rubbish in the streets is the fault of scummy residents."

The implication is that all the people who reside there are scummy, thats derogatory, unfactual and quite frankly counterproductive.

"Roma kids selling sex is the fault of scum pimp parents."

Point is people are selling their kids for the sexual gratification of pedophiles, the fact that in this instance they are Roma is neither here nor there, Roma is simply an adjective.

"But yeah blame the council or Westminster, that's all you Scots ever do. Lame as #."

Hows that not racist? We are British citizens, just the same as yourself. And i think in this instance we have every right to be complaining considering the general state of the area and the fact that kids are being offered up and sold for sex outside our front windows, in our closes, and in the tenement flats of the area in question.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join