It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children Sold For Sex On The Streets Of Govanhill Glasgow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TJames

Well hopefully now that the story has finally materialized in the papers and news something will indeed be done about it.

And you are completely correct any parent that sells there offspring for sex are indeed vile creatures and should be dealt with appropriately, same goes for there customers also.

Lock the whole darn shower of them up and throw away the key would be my thinking on the matter.

And to be honest, let's face it, that's being to damn good to them.
edit on 17-11-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Rhomanies are the most easiest target for allot of "products" aka people, mostly children really, for organized criminal gangs and mafias, there are still ghetto/slum types in Europe that have hundreds of thousands of people living there, without protection from polices and mostly in extreme poverty. Sadly these countries were part of the Hitlers plans and allies back in ww2, yet they kinda just pushed Rhoma back to the cutter after wars, they survived yet again but are indeed in horrible shape in many places.

Ross Kemp did document Rhoma gangs and mafias doing co-operation within Bulgarian Rhoma ghetto communities, they trafficked children for different purposes and he interviewed these Rhoma gangs and they even let the female captives have their say in the document, conclusion for why they does it was money, so much money from people that dont got any but they have allot of children, its disaster happening. (somewhere it was mentioned of over approx 30billion dolla busines, some years ago). I dunno how one can keep repeating him self it is just random cases here and there, while there are very clear cases of global wide rings of these demons.

Many just love to turn into propaganda "gypsies dont know anything better" mantra, that is totally BS, any other races in this world would show similar if not worse levels of diminishing of their morals, ethics etc alike standards after all the BS have gone through in the past, hundreds of years slavery, systematic genocide and so on.

I think it is a time that we look all of us humans as equals everywhere and let us focus on these evil people and things they are running under our faces, while we find flaws on each others, they are literally raping our future.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

No market if the vile parents didn't sell their kids out, the parents are the root problem.
Why are y'all too scared to recognise that? No vile Roma parents = no market for vile paedophiles.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

As we all know, this sh!t goes on all across the world. That's what makes me laugh and cry about the 'skeptics'. They think that there isn't a worldwide network of pedophilia and will call pretty much any story of it "outlandish".

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No market. Pedophiles will find their way to get their gains. The parents are disgusting human beings but that doesn't make the buyers any better. The only reason there is a market in the first place is because of sick people wanting to do things to children.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The parents in this case are the root problem though.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
It's darn disgrace really but can we please try and not turn this thread into a political debate about which party is responsible or the shortcomings of progressive nationalist policies.

The SNP are in power. They need to be addressing this type of thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

My thinking is indeed that the people in power need to be addressing the issues.

I don't really, in this instance, give a crap who those people are per-say, just that they do their dam job and address the problems, save those poor kids from a life of hell, and lock up the people responsible.

Time was they would have been run out the place, that's if they still had the legs left to carry them. But that time is gone, fact of the matter is this need to stop, and it needs to stop now!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Labour council control the social services department there though, and they are at the front line of safeguarding children.
Authority has failed at multiple levels from local to national, but the local council has most strategic responsibility for its vulnerable children.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Point is through whilst we are all arguing and attempting to assign blame to oppositional political parties and/or councils it's still bloody happening.

How many poor weans have got to repeatedly be molested and sold for sex over nearly a period of two decades before the Police and people in power stop passing the buck, get off the arse, and do something about it? Seems to be the most relevant factor imho.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Maybe officials and cops are in on it hence the blind eye. Tragically nothing would surprise me these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Nothing would surprise me but i don't think they are actually in on it just that its easier to ignore than to actually address given the racial aspects.

Easier to simply push it under the carpet which is exactly what has been happening since around 2003.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

No market if the vile parents didn't sell their kids out, the parents are the root problem.
Why are y'all too scared to recognise that? No vile Roma parents = no market for vile paedophiles.

Seriously!?
No market?
Why is there anyone to purchase? Or kidnap? Or anything related to the entire vile global problem?
Sure the parents are a problem, but sadly, there's still a market for this.....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

They're not.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Double negative.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Parents sending kids out knowing their kids are selling sex are the primary problem in those kids lives. How could you possibly disagree with that?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

There will always be a market for it as there always has been throughout history. See how the media and schools push sexual agendas on young children.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

They are selling their children. They aren't just letting them go out whoring...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Do you not condemn the parents if indeed they are complicit? That would seem strange to me if you don't.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Of course I do and I already have. Read my posts again.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

We find agreement then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join