It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Even more, why did Sessions say he has no evidence against her last week????

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Interesting that Sara Carter tries to "clarify" the Reuter's reporting, stating that Campbell wasn't a lobbyist but rather a "consultant."

The complaint he filed in 2016 against Mikerin et al specifically identifies his duties as lobbying in more than one place.

36. In 2007 and 2008, Campbell arranged for a consulting contract between Tenex, operating at Mikerin’s direction, and Cassidy and Associates, a government relations firm. For his role in arranging the contract, Campbell
received a monthly payment from Cassidy and Associates, which provided legitimate lobbying services for Tenex.

39. Tenex, upon the Defendants’ urging, thereafter formally hired Campbell’s consulting company, Sigma, on July 1, 2009, and the two parties entered into a Contract for Lobbying and Consulting Services (“Contract 1”). Contract 1 is attached hereto as Exhibit A. Per the terms of Contract 1, Sigma, and by extension Campbell, was to, inter alia, “coordinate on and monitor the approval process by the U.S. Department of Commerce of the 5 (five) commercial contracts executed by Tenex with the U.S. utilities for the Russian uranium products supplies to the U.S. market...,” “[c]ommunicate with/within relevant groups ... to improve the media and political environment in the U.S. in respect of supplies of the Russian uranium products[,]” and “[s]et up meetings with U.S. Administration officials, Members of Congress and other key opinion elite with Tenex and Russian Government officials[.]” Exhibit A, p. 1. The Plaintiffs were to receive $50,000 a month in compensation for this work. Id.

43. The Plaintiffs’ contracts were extended through mid-2012. During the entire period of his employment, Sigma and Campbell were required to perform similar consulting and lobbying services for Tenex, which paid them $50,000 per month.

As you can clearly see, his complaint describes him as a lobbyist throughout and furthermore, the work that he claims to have done for Tenex/Tenam was clearly lobbying based on its description.

So in 2016, he was suing Mikerin, Condrey, TLI and 1 to 15 "John Does" ("John Does 1 through 15 are yet-to-be-ascertained defendants that may have engaged in similar or identical conduct as described herein."), claiming a loss of $460k-$760k in compensation for legitimate lobbying services.

There are some interesting details in here. There's a mention of being told by FBI agents and assistant US Attorneys not to file suit against the above after his contract with Tenam was terminated (I believe in 2012) because it would alert Mikerin and his cohorts to the FBI investigation, thereby ending its progress. There's also this interesting line regarding a threat by Mikerin:

"Upon information and belief, the FBI has a recording of at least this one conversation."

This is interesting for a couple reasons in light of the video segment. For one, it doesn't sound like Campbell has the recording and why would he? It also implies a lack of knowledge of what the FBI has recorded.

And of course, nowhere in here is there any indication that Campbell's work involved anything illicit. In fact, the pretense of his lawsuit was that it was legitimate work.

Honest opinion? This is being way overhyped. I'm imagining what happened here is that Campbell, who now has cancer apparently, was trying to sue to get some of that kickback money back. For whatever reason, he felt left hung out to dry by the FBI/US Attorney/etc — maybe they wouldn't provide evidence for his suit for instance. So now it's morphed into a conspiracy against Campbell and that conspiracy needs a sexy motive.

Also, from the Reuters article:

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Campbell countered those who dismiss his knowledge of the Uranium One deal. “I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist and I have it,” Campbell said. He declined to give details of those documents.

That middle part reflects my take from the initial reporting in The Hill and reading through his complaint does nothing to change that. But I guess we'll see what The Hill publishes next week.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Is that what you consider a counterpoint???

“Nah uh” is not a conterpoint....

Just one debate course debunks most of modern day conservatism..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

a reply to: grey580

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

The intent of any investigation should be to find the truth, not to find dirt on a political opponent.

Then let me rephrase it:
I believe the Republicans that are in cahoots with her helped to keep her misdeeds covered up.

What misdeeds? Any evidence?

Aren't you putting the cart before the horse here?

She had classified material on her server. Some of it was Top Secret compartmented information. She did not turn over all of her work related emails. She lied to Congress when she said that she turned over all of her work related emails.
She broke the law with all of these examples.
The evidence is there for all of those examples.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He was a lobbyist.
He was also in informant for the US government.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Is that what you consider a counterpoint???

“Nah uh” is not a conterpoint....

Just one debate course debunks most of modern day conservatism..

Nope.....just merely pointing out your tactics. You are trying to draw the conversation away from the topic at hand. Nice try, well not really.

The topic of this thread is: FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You're trying to draw a line between John Podesta and the Rosneft privatization based on what?

The only EVIDENCE (I figured I should put it in all caps too
) that I've seen regarding that 17% of Rosneft has been what's in the dossier and what Carter Page testified to about meeting his old pal and Rosneft's head of investor relations, Andrey Baranov, in July and then again the day after the Rosneft deal was approved.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

The intent of any investigation should be to find the truth, not to find dirt on a political opponent.

Then let me rephrase it:
I believe the Republicans that are in cahoots with her helped to keep her misdeeds covered up.

She had classified material on her server. Some of it was Top Secret compartmented information. She did not turn over all of her work related emails. She lied to Congress when she said that she turned over all of her work related emails.

Context is key. While some of those emails appear to have contained classified info, we now know that they classified damn near everything, even if it was not owned or generated by government sources. Some of the things considered classified were publicly-available news stories.

Hard to try and convict someone based on those standards.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, that was my point. He was clearly a lobbyist so why did Sara Carter make a point of saying he wasn't a lobbyist in an attempt to correct the Reuters reporting?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Even more, why did Sessions say he has no evidence against her last week????

Another inconvenient fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

They will classify WEATHER REPORTS sometimes...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The topic of this thread is: FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

And that topic is a horrible mischaraterization on multiple levels owing I'm sure to the fact that it came from fake news hub, 100percentfedup. I'm not "earning" them any more advertising pennies, so I won't click the link but on its face, it's bull#.

Campbell was not an "informant on Hillary's" anything. There was no 2010 "sale of uranium" — it was CFIUS approval of the acquisition of a 51% stake of Uranium One by Rosatom. CFIUS had to sign off on it because Uranium One had purchased uranium mines in the US. Also, not only wasn't it "Hillary's sale" it wasn't "Hillary's approval" either. As Secretary of State, she had 1 vote of 9 to cast. And in fact, she delegated that responsibility to assistant secretary of state for economic and business affairs, Jose Fernandez. He attended the relevant meetings and cast the vote.

Fernandez has already made public statements back in 2015:

One official involved in the process said Clinton had nothing to do with the decision in the Uranium One case. Jose Hernandez [sic], who as former Assistant Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Business Affairs was the State Department’s principal representative on the committee, rejected the notion that Clinton’s foundation ties had any bearing on the deal. “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter,” he told TIME.

Not only does the whole thing fall apart under even light scrutiny but even if all of it was completely plausible, as long as Fernandez maintains that he acted independently and there's no evidence that he didn't, this CT is dead in the water.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly.

A big waste of money for nothing.

Just to look good for their donaters.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
How many more Hillary threads do you need to do, before you get the *big* prize?

And what is it???

He will win a date with Hillary herself!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Was the FBI investigating aspects of that whole transaction?

Were proper people informed of the investigation?

Did the DOJ put a gag order on him? Why?

It bears looking into. If there's nothing to hide, everyone will be fine, no?

As Secretary of State, she had 1 vote of 9 to cast. And in fact, she delegated that responsibility to assistant secretary of state for economic and business affairs, Jose Fernandez. He attended the relevant meetings and cast the vote.

Guess the buck doesn't stop at her desk?
edit on 17-11-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Duplicate

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok, so I've been poking around this guy's past a little bit and have come across a few items of interest:

WILLIAM DOUGLAS CAMPBELL, and
[address redacted by j&c]
SIGMA TRANSNATIONAL INC.,

Case 1:16-cv-01888-MJG Document 1 Filed 06/06/16

The above is Campbell suing Mikerin and Transport Logistics International, Inc. to get the money he had to pay in kickbacks returned.

And

SIGMA TRANSNATIONAL INC.

Company Number
P08000092420
Status
Inactive
Incorporation Date
10 October 2008 (about 9 years ago)
Company Type
Domestic for Profit
Jurisdiction
Florida (US)
Agent Name
WILLIAM CAMPBELL
Agent Address
Inactive Directors / Officers

DALE FORRESTER
DALE FORRESTER, chairman
NICHOLAS DORIZAS, vice president
NICHOLAS DORIZAS, president
WILLIAM CAMPBELL
WILLIAM CAMPBELL, secretary
WILLIAM CAMPBELL, agent
WILLIAM CAMPBELL, president

Open Corporates

So we now know one of Campbell's business entities. Looking elsewhere we see:

Companies for William Campbell

3 Sigma, Incorporated Inactive
President
Sigma Transnational, Inc. Inactive
President

Corporation Wiki

And

3 SIGMA, INCORPORATED
Company data
Company number: P98000058849
Company type: Domestic for Profit
Current status: Inactive
Company officers
Name: WILLIAM D CAMPBELL
Position: president
Name: JACKSON C MAY
Position: vice president
Name: LEE W MAY
Position: secretary
Name: LEE W MAY
Position: treasurer
Name: JACKSON CAMPBELL MAY
Position: agent

World Companies List

In a story (original url: www.newdesignworld.com...) mentioned at wikileaks (/gifiles/docs/65/658332_-os-russia-091231-.html) for which I cannot find an archived copy online, I find this:

(NewDesignWorld Press Release Center) -- Gainesville, FL, September 03,
2009 -- Sigma Transnational, Techsnabexport (Tenex) North American
Associate Partner, announced today that Russiana**s Uranium Giant, Tenex,
will soon launch the Children Nuclear Academy in the Southeastern region
of USA. The USA southeastern corridor has a major cluster of nuclear power
plant operators including: Florida Power and Light (FPL), Southern
Nuclear, Entergy, Progress Energy, TVA, SCANA, Constellation Energy,
PSE&G, Dominion, South Carolina Electric and Gas, Duke Energy, Exelon,
Pennsylvania Power and Light, and First Energy.

The Russian Children Nuclear Academy project was launched in Russia in
January 2002 on the initiative by the Institute of Pandeia textbook and
Educational Society public association. See additional information at
www.dya.ru...

Now, looking at the other party Campbell is suing, we see:

Company Overview of Transport Logistics International, Inc.

Key Executives for Transport Logistics International, Inc.
Mr. Daren Condrey
Co-President and Managing Partner
Mr. Mark Lambert
Co-President and Managing Partner
Ms. Wendy Lichtenberg
Director of Operations
Mr. Sergey Danilenko
Director of TLI Russia
Mr. Rod Fisk
Consultant

Bloomberg

Looking at these officers, a couple of things popped out at me:

Mark Lambert

Co-President & Managing Partner

Washington D.C. Metro Area
Oil & Energy

Current

Daher-TLI

Previous

Edlow International, MGRE, Inc., Department of Defence

Education

University of Cincinnati

Websites

Company Website
Company Website
Personal Website

Summary

Project Management
Middle East Languages
Intelligence Analysis
Nuclear Power & Logistics

Writing / Game Development

Specialties: Nuclear Energy, Middle East, Air Forces and Air Defense, Logistics, Screenwriting, Computer 3D Modeling

Senior Intel Analyst
Department of Defence
1989 – 1992 (3 years)
US Navy
Arabic Linguist
US Navy
1984 – 1989 (5 years)

LinkedIn

Why would a former Navy Linguist and Intel Analyst work with a company involved with a kickback scheme with the Russians?

May be interesting to look in to any political donations these folks did.

Fisk is dead, cancer you know.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Then let me rephrase it:

Context is key. While some of those emails appear to have contained classified info, we now know that they classified damn near everything, even if it was not owned or generated by government sources. Some of the things considered classified were publicly-available news stories.

Hard to try and convict someone based on those standards.

"we now know that they classified damn near everything,"

Really..you got a source for that, or is that just your misguided opinion?

Too much is classified so it is okay to break the law, because that is a valid excuse?

Hogwash.

As a matter of fact, look up how many of Hillarys email have been released, count how many were classified, and come up with a percentage to prove that "they classify almost everything."

The numbers do not support your opinion.

edit on R032017-11-17T15:03:42-06:00k0311Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

When I was in the Air Force and the US drone program stories first started being reported on, we were directed to not read any articles about the program as it was classified and as security clearance holders in units that had nothing to do with the program we were were not authorized to know that information. All BS and they knew it but it was the rule. This happened a couple other times with other stories as well. It is a known issue and rarely does anyone get hung out to dry for it but its there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join