It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm so sorry that he accidently died next week.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I already sent flowers.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Wow! I hope this guy has some serious body guard protection.

Very interested to hear what he has to say.

There will probably be a suicide soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What would ever make you say something like that???!!!?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There is no denying the corruption in Russia.

Indeed, the detention of Mr. Ulyukayev was the first arrest of a sitting minister in the post-Soviet period, the newspaper Novaya Gazeta reported. He faces 15 years in prison if convicted. The newspaper described the operation as intended to “minimize the influence of the so-called liberals in the government.”

LOL

Now, I wonder if this corroborates with Podesta and Rosneft: /off-topic

Before his arrest, Mr. Ulyukayev and Mr. Sechin had disagreed on another deal, the sale of $11 billion in stock in Rosneft to Glencore, the commodity trader, and the Qatar Investment Authority, the country’s sovereign wealth fund. Mr. Ulyukayev had objected to the use of Russian state funds to prop up the deal, but in the end a government bank, VTB, financed it.

www.nytimes.com...

Time to research!!

“The disclosure that Clinton Chair John Podesta transferred his shares in Putin-backed Joule Unlimited to an anonymous holding company when he joined the Obama Administration is extremely concerning,” said Donald Trump Senior Communications Advisor Jason Miller in a statement.

Podesta failed to fully disclose his position on Joule Unlimited’s board of directors and include it in his federal financial disclosures, as required by law, before he became President Obama’s senior adviser.

So far, all the EVIDENCE shows that both US Dems and Russian Libs have similar ways of doing business.

edit on 20-11-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh look, how cute..

Another fake story from the worst propagandists in ATS, from yet another totally ridiculous website that doesn’t even employ journalists...

Color me shocked..

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
At least nobody is talking about Vegas.

Mission accomplished.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
What took him so long?
HRC almost won the election. And BHO has flawlessly finished his second term.

I believe it was a gag order from AG Loretta Lynch. What a coincidence huh?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AboveBoard
From the original Reuters source article:

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Reuters

Before Campbell came out, he was an un-named source and was viewed as worthless by some people. Now that he is out, people are presenting un-named law enforcement sources that are 'familiar' with the investigation to refute him. Why don't they give their names?

If he wasn't important or had good info.....then why do a gag order?

Oops....

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Oh look, how cute..

Another fake story from the worst propagandists in ATS, from yet another totally ridiculous website that doesn’t even employ journalists...

Color me shocked..

Oh you'll be see'in it all when he goes in front of Congress with the bombshells.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: grey580

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

The intent of any investigation should be to find the truth, not to find dirt on a political opponent.

Then let me rephrase it:
I believe the Republicans that are in cahoots with her helped to keep her misdeeds covered up.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Oh look, how cute..

Color me shocked..

Oh you'll be see'in it all when he goes in front of Congress with the bombshells.

It will be very interesting to see what he knows.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
From the original Reuters source article:

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Reuters

We know there were bribes and kickbacks taking place within subsidiaries of the parent company, but the FBI were already involved in those dealings and it has never been suggested, apart from the Right Wing conspiracy theorists, that the bribes went beyond that.

I welcome the information he may have on this issue, but I doubt we will see any big players, such as Clinton, implicated here.

It simply makes no sense to bribe her when there are so many other factors in place to get the deal passed that she had no control over.

So lets look at this a little closer.
1. 145 million was given to her foundation by individuals connected to Uranium 1 - but that is just coincidental despite it being nearly 8 percent of the total money the foundation received over it's lifetime.
2. 500k was given to Bill Clinton for a speech, and he met with putin, just before she votes on it - but it is not at all connected.
3. This whistleblower has a gag order thrown on him to stop him claiming to have knowledge of corruption being involved in the transaction - but really he is just lying for some reason.

Come on, do you know what the odds of all that happening by chance are - a trillion to one at least. At least open your mind that it looks very fishy and an investigation is warranted.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

proof
or is it just your opinion

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hold your your breath till that happens.. please.

Did you miss Jeff Sessions testifying to congress just a few days ago, saying he had no evidence against her..

He is probably covering for her.. Sessions has always been a HUGE hillary fan...

Lol.. just lol..

Have you EVER gotten something right??

Not something where you feel like your right, but where it actually led to charges??

Doubtful...

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: grey580

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

The intent of any investigation should be to find the truth, not to find dirt on a political opponent.

Then let me rephrase it:
I believe the Republicans that are in cahoots with her helped to keep her misdeeds covered up.

What misdeeds? Any evidence?

Aren't you putting the cart before the horse here?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

S&F fox.. All these things are important. I sincerely hope he doesn't end up like any of these guys.

First;
Australian diplomat dies after falling from New York balcony

Second;
Tobias Enverga, 1st Filipino-Canadian senator, dies at 61

Third so far;
Democratic megadonor, Houston trial lawyer Steve Mostyn has died

I wonder if these are connected? Quite odd though...

Keep FBI dude

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

1. 145 million was given to her foundation by individuals connected to Uranium 1 - but that is just coincidental despite it being nearly 8 percent of the total money the foundation received over it's lifetime.

$140 million of that given by one person, whom had worked with Bill previously, after he had sold his share of the Canadian company and before the deal began to unfold.

2. 500k was given to Bill Clinton for a speech, and he met with putin, just before she votes on it - but it is not at all connected.

She did not vote on it.

3. This whistleblower has a gag order thrown on him to stop him claiming to have knowledge of corruption being involved in the transaction - but really he is just lying for some reason.

That does not mean much. Also, how does that relate to Hillary? Even him and his lawyer have not said they have dirt on Hillary, specifically.

Come on, do you know what the odds of all that happening by chance are - a trillion to one at least. At least open your mind that it looks very fishy and an investigation is warranted.

I cannot claim anything looks fishy when the facts of the case are being misrepresented. You have to get your facts straight first.
edit on 17-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Trump university was a total scam.. teaching nothing..

AThe trump foundatio, trump didn’t donate a nickle to himself, but used other people’s donations to pay for an oil painting self portrait, and charged the charity full price anytime he used his own venues.. I’m not sure the charity even helped anyone...

He freely admitted to paying off politicians..

So electing him wasn’t avoidibg corruption, it was only cutting out the corrupt middle man..

All the constantly evolving lies in Russian collusion..

I could go on and on , but in runbubg a bit..
edit on 17-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

....and the shot hits the crossbar and deflects away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join