It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI UNDERCOVER Informant On Hillary’s 2010 Sale Of Uranium Identified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Our translator explained that there is an entire bribery economy that fills in the gaps for the low paid non- Oligarchy of Russia. It's just what is.

As someone who works for a large multinational publically traded company I can tell you we take yearly SEC compliance courses and one is about not accepting or giving bribes when dealing with foreign governments or companies.

I concur... yes we do.

Boring courses BTW... yes I can spot a bribe... no, I can't accept your $100 to put you atop of the list....geez

I can't say the same for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's just a matter of time now.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If he had valuable testimony. Why didn't he give it already?

And anyways. Hillary is no longer a government employee.

If Congress asks her to testify she may just refuse.

If they cite her for contempt she can wait till it's handed over to a US Attorney. Then she can argue it's validity etc. Appeal and have it overturned.

link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Boring courses BTW... yes I can spot a bribe... no, I can't accept your $100 to put you atop of the list....geez

I can't say the same for Hillary.

Yeah. And I'm sure you have to answer correctly for the amount of gifts you're able to accept and to whom you need to report any attempted bribery to for actioning.

The way some countries get around this is to have 'fees' for doing business in certain industries or sector. Basically legalized bribes but everyone knows of them and has to pay them so it doesn't really give anyone a leg up unless they cannot afford the fees.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
How many more Hillary threads do you need to do, before you get the *big* prize?

And what is it???

Awww. Don't worry. When justice is served, we'll leave your darling alone. I mean, she's only quite possibly the most corrupt politician in American history

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

If he had valuable testimony. Why didn't he give it already?

He had to get a release from the DOJ or else face jail.

Now he will be talking.

And of course, he DID give the information to the previous Administration.

But we never heard about it from the MSM.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

How many more Hillary threads do you need to do, before you get the *big* prize?

And what is it???

Awww. Don't worry. When justice is served, we'll leave your darling alone. I mean, she's only quite possibly the most corrupt politician in American history

I hear she also caused Ebola, and probably had something to do with the Holocaust.

You guys keep swinging.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A timer that never reaches zero. How appropriate.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

And what is it???

I hear she also caused Ebola, and probably had something to do with the Holocaust.

You guys keep swinging.

Those are just dirty little rumors with no substance.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

He claims to have video of a suitcase of cash being exchanged over the uranium 1 deal. Link

I really hope that video has been copied and distributed now that his identity has been leaked.

A suitcase of cash
the Clintons
Hmm how do these investigations keep happening to these people?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

From the original Reuters source article:

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Reuters

Before Campbell came out, he was an un-named source and was viewed as worthless by some people. Now that he is out, people are presenting un-named law enforcement sources that are 'familiar' with the investigation to refute him. Why don't they give their names?
edit on b000000302017-11-17T08:59:38-06:0008America/ChicagoFri, 17 Nov 2017 08:59:38 -0600800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
What took him so long?
HRC almost won the election. And BHO has flawlessly finished his second term.

P.S. Hope we won't end up with HRC being an informant too.))
P.P.S. Xuen, do you even have a life apart from ATS?))

Supposedly, according to the Daily Caller today, the Obama justice department didn't want to dig into that situation. Now isn't that strange, and a whole new ball game in itself?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
With the stories about Obama not caring and just wanting to get high and play games, maybe Hillary was running the show anyway? Maybe she had a file on Obama that she used for blackmail?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

If she is guilty of something fine.

Take her ass to court.

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And what is it???

In the mean time, we have a dangerous pig in the office, who is every bit as crooked as they think Hillary is, and then some!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Some people who know Campbell are skeptical that he can shed much light on Uranium One. Two law enforcement officials with direct involvement in the Rosatom bribery case in which Campbell was an informant said they had no recollection or record of him mentioning the deal during their repeated interviews with him.

Also, although both Uranium One and the bribery cases involved Rosatom, the two cases involved different business units, executives and allegations, with little other apparent overlap, Reuters found in a review of the court records of the bribery case.

Reuters

We know there were bribes and kickbacks taking place within subsidiaries of the parent company, but the FBI were already involved in those dealings and it has never been suggested, apart from the Right Wing conspiracy theorists, that the bribes went beyond that.

I welcome the information he may have on this issue, but I doubt we will see any big players, such as Clinton, implicated here.

It simply makes no sense to bribe her when there are so many other factors in place to get the deal passed that she had no control over.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I just feel like Republicans keep on spending money to grill her and have nothing to show for it.

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AboveBoard

It's just a matter of time now.

until you make another thread to say its only a matter of time after you scour far right mentalist blogs and news outlet comment sections and scavenge for the most asinine bits and copy paste them directly into your thread to provoke other mentalist on ats for s&f..

.. yes its only a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: grey580

I feel that a lot (most) of those Republicans are crooked too, probably mixed up with her shenanigans. Most of the investigations into her were BS and didn't intend to actually find anything on her.

The intent of any investigation should be to find the truth, not to find dirt on a political opponent.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Reuters

Before Campbell came out, he was an un-named source and was viewed as worthless by some people. Now that he is out, people are presenting un-named law enforcement sources that are 'familiar' with the investigation to refute him. Why don't they give their names?

No kidding...you’d almost think it was Clapper and Brennan continuing to press their agenda of Trump bad, Clinton was supppsed to be coronated...so we’ll throw hissy fits until we get our way...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join