It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs. Iphone text predicion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So. The American president is a man which speeches are more incoherent than a Iphone text prediction. How anyone can respect this walking menace is beyond me. Oh well, the telltale signs have been there before he even was inaugurated. I guess the American public now reaps what they have sowed.

edit on 17-11-2017 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I understand Trump more than the rest of those politicians. In my opinion a lot of Americans would agree, which is why he's president. We had generations of politicians that would never directly address the hard questions and give their opinions on them. They have tapped danced around the issues with scripted talking points for so many years, all Trump had to do was talk about them and boom he became the president. But hey that's just my opinions since that's what we're throwing around in this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Well, I guess that Arlie Horchschield has a pretty good explanation for the incredible self-destructive approach many Americans had by voting in Trump (it's not really a secret he only has interest for his own success and the elites alike)

Hochschield, A. The Chauffeur’s Dilemma, 2005. Link to site: Berkely

edit on 17-11-2017 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

oooh, comedy? Trump criticism? on ats?
be prepared..

but this was the best Americans could do with their current brain facilities in politics

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Trump isn't presidential. Got it. Voted anyway. Hbu, you went for the mafia boss?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Says the guy who gets his "news" from a comedy show.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately the American public is reaping a bunch of not-funny people on late night television who think people care about their political opinions. These liberal propaganda peddlers are neither entertaining nor credible, yet people seem to watch them and a few actually believe their dribble. Crazy world, eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That speech quote is quite amazing, in a not such an amazing way. A bit of a poor reality show.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

The funny part is the late night shows don't make up Trump's speeches. It's him.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mc4denmark
The American president is a man which speeches are more incoherent than a Iphone text prediction.

Ironic that you are bashing someone's coherence with that as an opener.
edit on 17/11/2017 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mc4denmark

He's been president for a year and the average American couldn't even tell the difference between an Obama presidency and a trump presidency.

I'm not wishing for the pilot to crash the plane like the media and entertainment

new topics

top topics

join