It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FCC Rules Mean One Company Can Now Own All the Media in Your Town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
Fine by me, because, media is B.S. now.

If you believe it, you deserve it.

Meanwhile, the rest of us, will be busy creating our own decentralized media, we already have a decent foundation to work with.

Can't teach old dogs new tricks, and besides, no dogs allowed, only humans.

We will take our planet back.

I echo your sentiment.

There is far better quality media all over the internet, the MSM isa joke and only the foolish buy into any of their propaganda.

In reality this already existed amongst their interchangeable boards of directors and revolving door politics.

The MSM can not die fast enough, although they are doing a good job of it!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: MrPlow

What a poorly written crybaby article

Do you need a safe space, snowflake?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
and after net neutrality is killed... your isp will make sure that you only see the media they want you to see

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A general appeal to getting the government off corporate backs isnt the same thing as facilitating monopolies.

Meanwhile, the Bell monopoly was broken up by Reagan's DOJ, and then Bill swept in and brought it back in 21st Century Bankster style.

edit on 16-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A general appeal to getting the government off corporate backs isnt the same thing as facilitating monopolies.

Meanwhile, the Bell monopoly was broken up by Reagan's DOJ, and then Bill swept in and brought it back in 21st Century Bankster style.

You call me crybaby that makes you sick ? Well, forgive me please for darkening your door. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Since when are emotes name calling???

WTF

There now you're laughing too!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

In 1969 Dr Day gave a talk to a group of other doctors. The speech was entiteled "everything is in place and noone can stop us now"

One of the many things he said was all industry would structured on the indutry cartel model and there would be no new entrants into that sector unless they were invited by those in that sector.

Seems what your referring to is one of those things being implmented. If we study a little bit of history we can see what Dr Day said has been going either before or after that 1969 speech.

Among other things, he also said "everything will have 2 uses, one for the user and one for us.'

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No apparently the author of that article does though. Since when is throwing a profanity laced temper tantrum considered journalism? I am the furthest thing from a snowflake you will find but nice try buddy

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't rely on the media for anything they are nothing but globalists trying to push their communist agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join