It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress owes taxpayers answers about its harassment 'shush' fund

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Seems awful quiet in here with both Party's on the same hook.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why are we so incapable of organizing against these people? Why do we let them walk all over us like this? Is there truly no straw strong enough, is our ability to just lie there and take it up the ass really that strong?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Why are we so incapable of organizing against these people? Why do we let them walk all over us like this? Is there truly no straw strong enough, is our ability to just lie there and take it up the ass really that strong?

Never underestimate apathy

Politicians surely don’t

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

The whole damn system is corrupt and needs to be held accountable.

I honestly believe this is the first wave of exposure when it comes to the crimes of our elected "representatives.

The focus should be entirely upon our Congressional/Senatorial staff.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"Accountability" is a keyword that immediately came to mind. But not about the happenings behind these payoffs, instead about the blackmail file angles. I recall like 10 years ago a dude got outed big time. I didnt know anything about the chummer, but I recall people saying stuff like he was thrown under the bus. Forget the whole story but there was cause behind the allegations. This wasnt being said on the news of course. But it struck me at the time from what people were saying about it was the whole lot of them probably have a dirt on them to hold over them. Which we;ve been seeing a lot of talk about again following the emails "Pedogate" etc.

This thing in Hollywood now, earlier I think it was Vasa Croe used the term "hazing" ritual as part of their culture. And oh my thats probably the dead ringer. Note the "hazings" thing thats ivy league / university culture stuff in general, so to see it amongst the DC & Hollywood crowds (which ever more overlap as one btw) in various forms such as this child rape BS makes perfect sense.

edit on 16-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What we have seen throughout all of this is confirmation of the absolute worst kind of conspiracy.

Pedogate is a very real thing, it is finally hitting the American Elite like what is still happening in the UK (Saville;s network/Parliament/Royal Family, just not mentioned here at all.

Sick filth exists in DC and Pedowood, there is no other issue that deserves the entire law enforcement of this nations pursuit.

Hopefully we shall se that very thing happen.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So any congressman can rape a woman, then get tax payers to pay her hush money.

Some days I really hope for a zombie apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So any congressman can rape a woman, then get tax payers to pay her hush money.

Some days I really hope for a zombie apocalypse.

Tip of the iceberg really, the zombies are in for a rude awakening!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

wow...they have their own little fund setup to payoff complainants...would be interesting to see which members of congress were the worst offenders, and if there were repeat offenders.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I honestly believe this is the first wave of exposure when it comes to the crimes of our elected "representatives.

I one hundred percent agree.

There are half a dozen threads at any given time on the front page of ATS about Trump this or Trump that. People seem to forget there are 535 other people in DC that are directly responsible for policy and running the Country.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I one hundred percent agree.

There are half a dozen threads at any given time on the front page of ATS about Trump this or Trump that. People seem to forget there are 535 other people in DC that are directly responsible for policy and running the Country.

It really is remarkable, the entire lot of them are responsible for the absolute corruption of every level of our society and people are so easily blinded that it is the sole responsibility of one man!

Fortunately you reap what you sow and the guilty are going to eat themselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why? Some of these congressional perverts would just rape the zombies.

This is, again, the sound of a swamp draining. What we need to do is collectively reject the idea being touted by so many in power that no matter how bad or evil the offense, an apology and a few well-timed crocodile tears is absolvement. We need to demand prison time, no matter how "sorry" they claim to be.

TheRedneck

edit on 11/16/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They (congress) will never punish themselves. It's nice to see the collective outrage, but we have as much influence over them as a fart in a tornado.

This "discovery" was probably planned well in advance so they could implement something even worse.

I don't think the swamp is draining, it's just changing it's name to "Endangered Wetlands".

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't think the swamp is draining, it's just changing it's name to "Endangered Wetlands".

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OK, that got you a much-deserved star!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay everyone, CNN is covering it so you can all talk about it now.

www.cnn.com...

The story behind how this has been kept 'shushed' all this time until just now ought to be interesting. This doesnt tell much just yet.

An OOC spokeswoman said the office was releasing the extra data "due to the interest in the awards and settlement figures." The OOC has come under fire in recent days for what lawmakers and Hill aides alike say are its antiquated policies that do not adequately protect victims who file complaints.

edit on 17-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As its our money being spent, do we not have standing in knowing for whom it went to?

This should be public knowledge.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm glad someone posted this ( CW ) now..... here's hoping every tax payer on ATS Reads It....?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Why? Some of these congressional perverts would just rape the zombies.

This is, again, the sound of a swamp draining. What we need to do is collectively reject the idea being touted by so many in power that no matter how bad or evil the offense, an apology and a few well-timed crocodile tears is absolvement. We need to demand prison time, no matter how "sorry" they claim to be.

TheRedneck

Demand prison time, eh? But our politicians have FINALLY found something they can agree on... a shush fund!!!

This bi-partisan effort is just now being revealed??? They should be touting this as progress!!

Kum ba yah!!!

/sarc

edit on 4442x6744America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

...and as always the public remains silent. We're our own worst enemy when it comes to not using our voices to condemn this! It's like the fox guarding the hen house. These representatives are elected by the PEOPLE. They work for us and should be accountable to us, not their fellow colleagues. Our entire system is corrupt.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't wait until the names of those who used this fund start too drop! The one's that used it ( the fund ) are

Already Looking For A Place To Hide...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join