It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Classified Emails Discovered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ummm no sorry but opinion doesn't count as her being a proven criminal. The fact that they investigated and found no crimes kind of proves the opposite.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Where they were safe from hackers who attacked a good segment of the government.
Whadda ya know ¿

Her basement was unsecured? Did you try the cellar door next to the back porch? The window under the kitchen?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Oh look. One of those Russian memes from last summer!

The classics never grow old. Right now, Hillary Hatred is the only thing fueling support for the failed Trump administration. No wall. No infrastructure. No better health care. No alternative to NAFTA. But Hillary!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If a simple lie could cover up crimes trumps got NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Lol.

These aren't NEW...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's all been romanticized by powdered wigs and pink taffeta.

Starvation and poverty by a waif in a torn dress with a single tear running down her cheek.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: xuenchen

This is obviously fake news. I have read many leftist posts here lately that state decades of nvestigations have never uncovered ANY wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton.

None. Pure as the driven snow.

BUHAHAHAHAHA... my apologies, I couldn't....BUHAHAHAHAHA...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yeah...what was the results of those investigations?
I rest my case..
Drop the gavel.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I rest my case..
Drop the gavel.

Back in the news is what happened.. Case back open!!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I rest my case..
Drop the gavel.

Back in the news is what happened.. Case back open!!

Hilldog's part in this fiasco is front and center on Laura Ingraham last night.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: grey580

While I agree with you.

She isn't a proven criminal until she is convicted in court.

on top of the stuff Comey admitted was true.

Nevermind Comey. Just the parts Clinton herself acknowledged are enough to convict her.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

But...but....Trump....Russia....collusion....bad. Please stick to the liberal script and agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please explain what is wrong about the Secretary of State speaking at the Oxford Islamic Centre?

Uh what?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No it isnt.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

But...but....Trump....Russia....collusion....bad. Please stick to the liberal script and agenda.

as if this thread is going to alter the course of history. Lol

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Where they were safe from hackers who attacked a good segment of the government.

James Comey and the FBI do not share your certainty:

With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

FBI.gov

You keep making statements such as the one quoted above with zero basis in fact upon which to base them.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The only thing I am concerned about is Hillary's dispect of necessary rules she was supposed to follow. She thinks she is above the laws our country makes. Evidently she is though, nothing will come of this, she is an ex-president's wife.

All I was concerned about is that she should not be in the White house and be in control of that power. I do not care now that she will never be in the white house anymore. Her defiance is not limited to ignoring the e-mail rule, her ignorance of anything she did not believe should regulate her and her lack of concern for the safety of the people in Bengazi are more important. Someone should put a muzzle on her or she will wind up pissing a lot of people off and she will be charged with something and convicted, that will make our country look bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

You keep making statements such as the one quoted above with zero basis in fact upon which to base them.

Facts are optional for Clinton's sycophants.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join