It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Clinton Classified Emails Discovered

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: BlueJacket
But but why do people keep talking about Hillary?

#sexism #rightwingconspiracy #/s

Because she's a destestible criminal.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The last thing we should EVER do is a French style revolution in America, and if you feel otherwise then you clearly have never studied that period of time in French history. It was NOT a good time for anyone during those days.

Indeed. People romanticize the idea of revolution. Most people don't realize that the vast majority of revolutions ended in dictatorships, and most times the people who start the revolution end up with their heads in a basket as well(Robespierre comes to mind).

Yeah. The French Revolution gave the world Napoleon.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

This could not be a better graphic to illustrate what's going on: While the two parties involved are just perpetually blaming the other side, no one is attempting to clean up the mess.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

BINGO! Your post completed my cover-all of "Why you talking about Hillary".

Thanks!

I figured it take a few more pages but you guys are getting quick!

Yeah I mean who cares if she broke the law? If you get accused of a crime, just run for public office and lose, then if people still wanna see you prosecuted you can be all "Yo I lost why you botherin me?"

It makes no #ing sense. Losing an election doesn't make you exempt from the law.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
OP, were you this mad about it when the bush administration whoopsied away 22 million emails?

just curious

I know I was mad about it. YEP!!

I hold them ALL accountable, and not just one side of the aisle like you are doing here.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I guess cause she is an unprosecuted criminal, awaiting a case to defend.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

OP, were you this mad about it when the bush administration whoopsied away 22 million emails?

just curious
Yes I was. What does it matter anyways. She lied and broke the law and heres evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tophat21

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I like trump but hated bush just as much as I dislike Obama or Clinton

I am the same way myself.

I am leaning with you on Trump and 100% with you on those two and the two Bushes.... Shrub and Daddy Bush of the JFK assassination squad.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yup.

They keep harping Hillary. What's the point?

She's not in office.

Guilt and the level of the empowering audacity she represents I suppose but GUILT being the main reason.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The last thing we should EVER do is a French style revolution in America, and if you feel otherwise then you clearly have never studied that period of time in French history. It was NOT a good time for anyone during those days.

Indeed. People romanticize the idea of revolution. Most people don't realize that the vast majority of revolutions ended in dictatorships, and most times the people who start the revolution end up with their heads in a basket as well(Robespierre comes to mind).

Yeah. The French Revolution gave the world Napoleon.

Thank God he was desperate to make a buck off of Louisiana and eventually any more claims in N America.
edit on 17-11-2017 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
These are the same people who claimed they would indict bush and cheney for war crimes, as usual these stories are bunk and nothing comes out of them, just more right wing propaganda for the mouth breathers.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
These are the same people who claimed they would indict bush and cheney for war crimes, as usual these stories are bunk and nothing comes out of them, just more right wing propaganda for the mouth breathers.

The classified material flying all over the multiple unsecured systems by Clinton and her people are not Judicial Watch's fault.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Guilty till proven innocent then?

Or is that backwards?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

just curious

O I love this comment as a defense , exonerating, and/or absolving hillory.

It sounds so good to the left , media and supporters.

But is as full of bull quano as a farmers field.

Lets go over some FACTS .

1. the emails of bush that your using were from 2003 to 2005.
The law requiring all governmental emails (electronic correspondence to be accurate ) be permanently saved took effect DECEMBER 2006.

Hillary emails were minimum 4 YEARS AFTER LAW TOOK EFFECT.

2. An ACCUSATION was that the emails were done though a private server...note the "private server" was the RNC .
along with I cannot find the law stating that ALL EMAILS bush did of NON SECURITY CLASSIFICATION be done on government servers

Hillary was a TRUE PRIVATE SERVER in her closet at a PRIVATE RESIDENCE.
She had security classified (more than 100 CONFIRMED) AND WORK emails on it. In DIRECT VIOLATION OF NATIONAL SECURITY REGULATIONS, LAWS and government regulations that EVERY OTHER EMPLOYEE HAD TO FOLLOW.

3. Bush was not under direct court order to turn over the server but search for said missing emails....they were all found in the national archives mislabeled by the white house under OBAMA administration well into his first term and the white house DID NOT AUTHORIZE their release to the public. BTW this was reported in a newsweek article that was mostly claiming bush did something wrong, so save the faux news mantra.

Hillary was under COURT ORDER to turn over the server as is, openly admitted she with her atty (with NO AUTHORIZATION OR CLEARANCE TO DO SO) to "determine what was private, what was not and if any secret classification emails were there" , then admitted she ERASED WHAT SHE THOUGHT WAS PRIVATE and "not relevant to the investigations".
in short something if you or I had done that would be "interference with an investigation" and/or "violation of a court order".
Emails (including secret classified) were found later and on other servers that she said "didnt exist".

So in REALITY bush didn't break existing laws, all emails (at least reported as such) were found, and NO NATIONAL SECURITY CLASSIFICATION emails were sent.

Hillary violated national security laws, government work related rules, and the rule ALL GOVERNMENT CORRESPONDENCE BE ON GOVERNMENT SERVERS AND SAVED.

so still want to stick with "bush did it too" defense?

Scrounger

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Guilty till proven innocent then?

Or is that backwards?

NO the facts are obviously in your and my face. She is a proven criminal that the FBI let walk. All we need to have happen is a grand jury and and fair trial..... We the public are owed a proper vetting of the evidence in a court of law.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

While I agree with you.

She isn't a proven criminal until she is convicted in court.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please explain what is wrong about the Secretary of State speaking at the Oxford Islamic Centre?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Are you going to foreswear the "Clinton did it too" defense when Trump is hauled before a Grand Jury?

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

While I agree with you.

She isn't a proven criminal until she is convicted in court.

Agreed she isn't convicted but she is a proven criminal all right. It is also obvious that RICO laws are very likely violated on top of the stuff Comey admitted was true.

edit on 18-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Oh look. One of those Russian memes from last summer!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join