It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Folks, REALLY wanted this to be handled badly HUH?

Oh wow, LOOK..

Adults being adults.

But no, it didn't go the way SOME of his political opponents wanted.

OH, and LOOK...The Russians are pushing #alfranken today: dashboard.securingdemocracy.org...

Figures!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
And his jokes about sex with children, gross

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Liberals been screaming hysterically for a good few years now about ZERO TOLERANCE for anything and everything that may be insinuated as being part of the alleged "Rape Culture"...

Although I'm with Les on the general idea that any and every sexual innuendo sort of thing or whatever shouldnt inherently instantly demand absolute termination from society.

All this Political Correctness shia'ite forgets that male sexual aggressiveness is part of the nature of Homo sapiens, and not least of which that women themselves get off on it on a much larger scale than PC maniacs would ever want to admit to. No doubt, as I find them to seem to view discussions of human nature / psychology to be as if kryptonite. But still its no wonder the Team that tends to scream about overpopulation, whose policies and agendas all too often appeal ubiquitously to population control romanticism, no shocker to see their agenda make men too timid to go anywhere near women in the legal sense, as if there arent enough males out there already too intimidated enough by females. Take the gumption from all of the ballsy types via PC, and see the male 'species' meek and limp surely is an agenda for aplenty of these sorts of fountainheads. As they say, "1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual".

Of course there are boundaries, and oddly enough its Hollyweird whom the liberals worship where most we're seeing the true Rape Culture. At least we are seeing a cleanup job underway there, too bad they also have a zero tolerance policy regarding criticisms of Planet Earth's grand Rape Culture: Mainstream Global Islam. Maybe there is hope for them yet, that they'll stop treating that scene with blind loyal zeal as if they themselves are Rape Culture Islamists......

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Yeah, there isn't exactly a lot of physical contact through 1/4" plating. Was it rude, inappropriate and disgusting behavior? Absolutely. On the same level as Weinstein, Spacey, Moore etc... Not even in the same ball park. People are reaching so they can say "well look, the left is full of pigs too so let's get 'em". All politicians are narcissistic clowns, doesn't matter what letter you put next to their name and they're all likely guilty of something just to get to the big show and stay there. Playing favorites or pointing fingers at teams doesn't do much to further a dialogue.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGa land

So all it takes is an apology huh? So I assume you accepted Trumps apology for his comments to Billy Bush? I doubt it, we are all supposed to accept apologies and move on when it is a liberal, but if it is a conservative you want to tar and feather them forever.

"I've never said I'm a perfect person, nor pretended to be someone that I'm not. I've said and done things I regret, and the words released today on this more than a decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize," -- Donald Trump

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

My problem is more with the hypocrisy of liberals than anything else, they lecture all of us as to how bigoted and chauvinistic we are then when they get caught say I am sorry and blab on about womens rights and . See even his apology was lecturing everyone to look at themselves not him. I can't take the hypocrisy is all

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Liberals been screaming hysterically for a good few years now about ZERO TOLERANCE for anything and everything that may be insinuated as being part of the alleged "Rape Culture"...

Although I'm with Les on the general idea that any and every sexual innuendo sort of thing or whatever shouldnt inherently instantly demand absolute termination from society.

All this Political Correctness shia'ite forgets that male sexual aggressiveness is part of the nature of Homo sapiens, and not least of which that women themselves get off on it on a much larger scale than PC maniacs would ever want to admit to. No doubt, as I find them to seem to view discussions of human nature / psychology to be as if kryptonite. But still its no wonder the Team that tends to scream about overpopulation, whose policies and agendas all too often appeal ubiquitously to population control romanticism, no shocker to see their agenda make men too timid to go anywhere near women in the legal sense, as if there arent enough males out there already too intimidated enough by females. Take the gumption from all of the ballsy types via PC, and see the male 'species' meek and limp surely is an agenda for aplenty of these sorts of fountainheads. As they say, "1984 wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual".

Of course there are boundaries, and oddly enough its Hollyweird whom the liberals worship where most we're seeing the true Rape Culture. At least we are seeing a cleanup job underway there, too bad they also have a zero tolerance policy regarding criticisms of Planet Earth's grand Rape Culture: Mainstream Global Islam. Maybe there is hope for them yet, that they'll stop treating that scene with blind loyal zeal as if they themselves are Rape Culture Islamists......

Can someone translate this to normal speak instead of SJW speak?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yes, he assaulted her.

What? did you think grasping with TWO(2) hands at something on her chest while wearing IBA was a nothingburger? Even if he didn't touch her, we KNOW WHAT THE ACT WAS.

I brought up your username to illustrate you not knowing how to act around women. After your post, it isn't a physical thing but mental as well.

Lets just go around and "PRETEND GROPE", as long as we don't touch.You don't see anything wrong with that then you're a case waiting to happen. Don't say ATS tried to warn you.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Ksihkehe

My SISTER works in a womans health clinic.

So I think I do kind of have SOME insight.

That comment made tons of sense. Obviously you must be right because your sister knows stuff.

Spoken like somebody that has a great deal of insight.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

LOL so he must not respect himself

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I haven't bothered reading up on this one. At this point, full apathy mode's activated.

Is the goal to generate apathy with the public or something with all these accusations lately? Proven or otherwise, not separating the two variants. Because really, even as a woman whom according to the masses should be outraged, I'm not really giving much of a s# anymore. Perhaps it has something to do with the publicity routes taken as opposed to the legal ones? Or just oversaturation in the media and abundance of fishy stories drowning out the legit ones?

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: texasgirl

I don't see ANY Republicans as of late who have been accused offering to participate in an ETHICS investigation.

So. There IS that.
But but...I don't see them doing it!! HMPF!!!

A bit childish don't you think?

Only if you can admit "But HILLARY/OBAMA!" is, too.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Now I will admit I have not warn the newer vests but that looks like just the carrier with no plating in it to me.

maybe one of our grunts can confirm but that looks to me like a lot of curve to have the plates in it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its just a shame it took the poor woman telling about the incident for Franken to apologize

He should have done that before she exposed him

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: Arnie123

You honestly think he assaulted her through her vest?

WTF are you talking about user names for? Does yours reflect the ages you target or something hence you associate mine with females as well? (makes about as much sense)

Having finally looked at the picture to see what they hoopla was about, I'm calling it very overblown. There's shadows under both hands, which have enough finger splaying and raised palms to denote no full-on contact going on. It was a mock-up of a fondle, but not a fondle in my book. And I have the same goods (boobs) to decide if it's a fondle or not. Stance of the hands plus flak vest doesn't move me in her favor much here. Not saying Franken didn't do anything wrong, it's about a retarded as what college kids do to each other's genitals/boobs passed out, but that's it.

If I were her, I'd focus on the forced kiss, and let the flak grab go.
edit on 11/16/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do folks here think Franken should be kicked out of the senate ?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Probably not, but his hanging around is going to make problems for the Democrats and the republican are going to beat the democrats over the head with this and other stuff that has popped up.

ETA: also he should probably drop the moral superiority act at the very least.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join