It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

frustrating when someone tells me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

I'll be the cheeky one that forgives you on behalf of everyone.

Once again...ATS am best for the learn Englis!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Fat is the new normal. If you are skinny or fit, you are a weirdo.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
5'8" 110-120 lbs.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
that I eat like a bird and how I should eat more.

I'm 104 pounds and 5'0" tall. I fit into my BMI quote. so annoying when someone tells me this.

What is annoying when people say about you?

"Smile!"

I hate that one. And it's usually passing strangers who say it, so they have no idea what may be going on in your life at that moment.

I am annoyed by people in general, but the "Smile!" People are special. They are probably the same people who invade personal space by standing too close in check-out lines, etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

get some clothes on and then want me to tell them why I'm out on the freeway like that.

Well its not the chain saw that'll be causing the accidents...hehe...or has the diet been a success?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

get some clothes on and then want me to tell them why I'm out on the freeway like that.

Well its not the chain saw that'll be causing the accidents...hehe...or has the diet been a success?

I'm beautiful at any size.

no, the diet has stalled

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CaptainHook
that I eat like a bird and how I should eat more.

I'm 104 pounds and 5'0" tall. I fit into my BMI quote. so annoying when someone tells me this.

What is annoying when people say about you?

"Smile!"

I hate that one. And it's usually passing strangers who say it, so they have no idea what may be going on in your life at that moment.

I am annoyed by people in general, but the "Smile!" People are special. They are probably the same people who invade personal space by standing too close in check-out lines, etc.

Your comment...like coming from my heart! My biggest pet pewee when people tell me to smile. There is only one thing pisses me off more, and that is 'calm down' when I am absolutely calm as a cucumber... thats like triggering an atomic bomb

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Another thing that's frustrating is when you lend out your chainsaw and it comes back all clogged with bits of skin and bone...three months late!

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
When they tell me to smile. Hell, even when I'm smiling it looks like I'm not lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

hahahaha - not very clever...DNA of the victim traceable back to you instead of the perpetrator....The least they could have done is take it to the car wash.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join