It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant stand the Democrats do it too argument

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Some people support: Innocent until proven. Especially with thirty old year word to word accusations with no substantial evidence.

But hey, don't let that bother your round up !

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Grambler

So we can't agree on the rule of law. That says everything about today's Republicans. The ends justify the means.

What?

this makes no sense.

Unless you are claiming that innocent until guilty should not be the standard?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: YouSir

Good points.

I am afraid though they are trying to saturate the "public"about indecent behavior to muddy the water when some real hardcore accusation come to light.,

Ummm...that thought has crossed my mind also...the best part about that thought is...it's doomed to fail...

There's no stuffing this particular cat...back in the bag...there's even leftist rags asking...
"What about Bill Clinton"...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So why do you support Roy Moore? Are you a pedophile too?

And here we have it.

A perfect example of the lefts moral authority.

You support someone as innocent until proven guilty, well then you might be a pedophile too!

Thanks for disproving your entire premise!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So we can't agree on the rule of law. That says everything about today's Republicans. The ends justify the means.

What?

this makes no sense.

All I am saying is if a Republican or Democrat breaks the law, they should be indicted and if found guilty, should go to jail. We should follow the rule of law has outlined in the Constitution. Does this make sense?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Good points.

I am afraid though they are trying to saturate the "public"about indecent behavior to muddy the water when some real hardcore accusation come to light.,

Ummm...that thought has crossed my mind also...the best part about that thought is...it's doomed to fail...

There's no stuffing this particular cat...back in the bag...there's even leftist rags asking...
"What about Bill Clinton"...?
YouSir

Well, since Bill Clinton is an immoral slime then it's okay for Roy to be senator. I'm convinced.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That makes sense yes. But it's not what you have been and are preaching.

Wake up.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So you would prefer the Saudi system over our Constitution. You finally show your true colors "dad".

Ummm...if you think your inept attempt at spinning what I said helps you sleep at night...then by all means twist in the wind...

Keep the blinders firmly in place...they're so fashionable...doncha kno...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So why do you support Roy Moore? Are you a pedophile too?

So, to you, I guess Sen Moore is already guilty and convicted of pedophilia?

What happened to being tried in a court of law and innocent until proven guilty?

Or, does that only apply to those that agree with your brand of morals (or lack thereof) and political dogma?

Jack donkeys, indeed.

Hypocritical rhetoric is strong with this one.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What?

this makes no sense.

All I am saying is if a Republican or Democrat breaks the law, they should be indicted and if found guilty, should go to jail. We should follow the rule of law has outlined in the Constitution. Does this make sense?

So what in my post led you to believe that I thought otherwise?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

He is even worse.

Just the fact that someone does not make judgement about Moore before a trial, makes that person a pedophile too!

I'm starting to get a little more then eerie about this... this is fokking dangerous behavior of the third kind!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What?

this makes no sense.

The lack of affirmation that if a Republican breaks the law they should go to jail. I've never heard any right wingers affirm if a Republican breaks the law they should go to jail. All I ever hear is "democrats do it too" crap.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
with moore so many women have come out, with others corroborating their testimony. yet, folks are still going to vote for him, they just don't care. he was put on watch at the local mall, ffs.

isn't he a Christian and doesn't he really play that up? aren't most of his supporters Christian? moral high ground my ass..

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He is even worse.

Just the fact that someone does not make judgement about Moore before a trial, makes that person a pedophile too!

I'm starting to get a little more then eerie about this... this is fokking dangerous behavior of the third kind!

So you think Moore is innocent regardless of the accusations. He could be guilty. I think you have to take into account the people making the accusations. The number of people coming forth which is about 8 now. The year book thing which is creepy. The testimony he liked to hang out at the high school. But you are right, he should not serve prison time without a fair trial. But should he quit the Senate race until this is sort out? Maybe don't you think. What kind of message does it send when people in positions of authority are above the law, essentially, they ARE the law sends to young underaged high school girls?

edit on 16-11-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What?

this makes no sense.

The lack of affirmation that if a Republican breaks the law they should go to jail. I've never heard any right wingers affirm if a Republican breaks the law they should go to jail. All I ever hear is "democrats do it too" crap.

Why do you care so much about the law when you convict people of things based upon unsubstantiated accusations before any trial is even convened?

Hypocrit-Rex!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What?

this makes no sense.

Well no wonder you have a dislike of Re[publicans. You are reading in to what I said things that arent even remotely there.

I said bith should be afforded the presumtion of innocnce until guilt is proven.

If guilt is proven, then they should be charged.

I say this all of the time, such as with the trump investigation.

If they find out trump or anyone on his team actually did break the law to collude with russia, then they should be charged. I have no problem with this.

And sure, there are those on the right that disagree with this.

But what I do see from many on the left and even establishment right is a call to have a near limitless investigation into anything trump has done goibng years back, with a stauch resistance to any inedpenent investigation into people on the dmeocratic side.

And sure enough, thats what we see actually happening in washington.

So while I applaud you for your consistency, its clear thats not how the people in power on the left feel.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

What?

this makes no sense.

Why do you care so much about the law when you convict people of things based upon unsubstantiated accusations before any trial is even convened?

Hypocrit-Rex!

So if a Republican breaks the law it's not important. Got it.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Problem is, is that you honestly STILL believe there's a difference between parties

a widespread delusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

He is even worse.

So you think Moore is innocent regardless of the accusations. He could be guilty. I think you have to take into account the people making the accusations. The number of people coming forth which is about 8 now. The year book thing which is creepy. The testimony he liked to hang out at the high school. But you are right, he should not serve prison time without a fair trial. But should he quit the Senate race until this is sort out? Maybe don't you think. What kind of message does it send when people in positions of authority are above the law, essentially, they ARE the law sends to young underaged high school girls?

SO, mob rule is your idea of the rule of law?

Last I checked that was not in the Constitution (that document you mentioned we should all follow).

Hypocriticus Aurealeus

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I only say this once, so listen carefully!

If somebody is doing indecent or unlawful behavior, punish them accordingly!

You Sir, however, did not only judge someone after just a few words in the media, but even worse, also judged anyone who is not agreeing with your judgement.

Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join